Hey Kiory,

A question about the recoils.

I noticed that you used the 'recoil' and 'recoilProne' from the MX rifle.

Would not be more appropriate the recoil from one of the existing vanilla 5.56 bullpup rifles? (TRG-20, MK-20 or SDAR)

Work in progress Deniodan, content is more important atm, when I work on polishing the rifle, that's when you can expect to see more appropriate recoil, ammo etc.

Work in progress Deniodan, content is more important atm, when I work on polishing the rifle, that's when you can expect to see more appropriate recoil, ammo etc.

Sure!!

thats great!

I don't support Play with Six.

Doesn't look like it Danno, although I'm sure there are a lot of people like 3CB who would greatly appreciate it for their required mod lists. I'm sure Kiory has his reasons though

Kiory broke mine and alot of 3cdobde's hearts today, no L86 :(

LLM Mk3 looks fucking incredible though, much much better than mine. Cannot wait to get these in our mod pack!

Never say never, Siddy. ;)

Just so everyone knows, once the LLM and flashhider are released, I'll be focusing on polishing this pack and then moving on to another project for the time being, another weapon, I think it'll be quite popular. :D

Edited by Kiory

Looking forward to it mate, amazing work so far! ;)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Never say never, Siddy. ;)

Just so everyone knows, once the LLM and flashhider are released, I'll be focusing on polishing this pack and then moving on to another project for the time being, another weapon, I think it'll be quite popular. :D

Woohooooooo :) like your choice of next weapon as well ;)

Woohooooooo :) like your choice of next weapon as well ;)

What did he decide on? :P

Links have been updated, added the LLM MkIII, Surefire flashhider which does minimize muzzle flash, and the BFA which does infact omit damage completely.

Enjoy lads, next few days will be spend on updating the pack to a respectable standard, more lods, texture clean up etc, all that jazz.

Nice! All I need now is a replacement config for STYKR's infantry and then i'll be good to go with these awesome L85's!

Nice work loving these updates and sounds is it possible to have the classnames please?

---------- Post added at 15:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:11 ----------

Also a little problem i found is with the flash hider and agm earplugs you still go deaf with the earplugs in. Dont know if this is a "problem" on your end or on AGM's end but I thought il post it here anyway.

Well, that's a mod unrelated to mine, so I seriously doubt it's anything on my end, and besides, the flashhider doesn't eliminate the noise, it's not a suppressor.

Notes for polish - the suppressor doesn't meet the barrel and the flashlight flare is 3 inches in front of the light source.

Classes:

kio_l85a2

kio_l85a2_pink

kio_l85a2_ugl

kio_l85a2_ris

kio_l85a2_ris_ng

kio_l85a2_elcan

kio_l85a2_ugl_elcan

kio_Elcan

kio_Elcan_reflex

kio_muzzle_sffh

kio_LLM

kio_muzzle_bfa

Edit: Couldn't you reduce the size of the config by having the other rifles use the l85 base class? At the moment only the first rifle uses it.

Edited by Jams79

Kiory I have noticed an issue regarding using the ECLAN which involves I think the playermodel clipping into the scope when transitioning and being in certain stances shown below:

Excuse the great paint work.

http://imgur.com/a/3FAJh

All to do Jams, please be patient.

Can we get a download with the complete mod folder structure? The single pbo download I am not sure how to use that.

Just make an @L85A2 folder in your main Arma 3 directory, then in side that folder you need an addons folder, inside of that goes the PBO.

Kiory thanks so much for this great mod! The L85A2's are really nice!

However there is one more thing that would float my boat and complete my life in Arma...

A proper GPMG! A%20Ranger%20from%201%20Royal%20Irish%20Regiment%20returns%20fire%20with%20his%20GPMG%20%20after%20a%20Taliban%20ambush%20on%20patrol..jpg

With no shitty box mag. Even though the GPMG is now one of the oldest (if not the the oldest) Weapon that the British Armed Forces' infantry currently possess it is a great weapon and can put down a lot of fire if used correctly.

RNR_GPMG.jpg