IndeedPete

Pete's Re-Textures (EUROFORCE, CSAT Snow Tigers)

Just dropping in to release the update. There's not much else to say. I've revised all air vehicles and finalised the 3den support. Oh, and if you use it with CBA you required the CBA Extended Eventhandler Support Addon (@EUROFORCE_XEH) before. This is now obsolete due to the native engine support of extended eventhandlers since Arma 3 1.54. You can safely remove the @EUROFORCE_XEH folder from your mod dir and it will still work with and without CBA.

Version: 1.22

Changelog

1.22 - 09.03.2016

• FIXED: Proper 3den categorisation for all units and vehicles.
  • CHANGED: Revised all air vehicle textures.

Download
Dropbox v1.22
Steam Workshop v1.22

• Like 1

Small update, thanks to Moon_chilD, the group configs should now work properly with ALiVE.

EUROFORCE

Version: 1.23

Changelog

1.23 - 07.05.2016

• CHANGED: Fixed group configs for ALiVE.

Download
Dropbox v1.23
Steam Workshop v1.23

Please let me know if something is acting up with groups. Was my first attempt but in my testings it worked fine! Thanks Pete for the Update!

Does it mean the new campaign is near?

Do this mean the new campaign is near?

No, unfortunately not.^^

Hey IndeedPete,

I might have stumbled upon a possible bug in this wonderful add-on. When I try to access Campaigns in main menu, I get a CTD with following error:

Include file IP_EUROFORCE\IP_CMP_EF\missions\description.hpp not found.

It might be just me, I use a lots of other add-ons in my game.

Thanks in advance for looking into this. :)

Ah, I've made a mistake while packing the last update. Should be fixed now. Just re-download from Dropbox or Steam, I didn't bother to make a full update from this one.

Ah, I've made a mistake while packing the last update. Should be fixed now. Just re-download from Dropbox or Steam, I didn't bother to make a full update from this one.

Yeah, I see the problem now, I have tried re-downloading the whole package but I use PWS, it was not probably updated there.

Thanks for help, I really love all your work, currently impatiently waiting on ICE :D

Yeah, I see the problem now, I have tried re-downloading the whole package but I use PWS, it was not probably updated there.

Thanks for help, I really love all your work, currently impatiently waiting on ICE :D

Unfortunately, that will take a while. I'm pretty busy in real life right now and joining an Arma 3 clan and the work I'm doing there consumes most of my Arma time. So Ice development on halt at the moment until I get some things done in real life.

Unfortunately, that will take a while. I'm pretty busy in real life right now and joining an Arma 3 clan and the work I'm doing there consumes most of my Arma time. So Ice development on halt at the moment until I get some things done in real life.

Sorry @all! :3

Oh, it will come out eventually, sooner or later. Should you ever need an early-alpha tester, don't hesitate to send me PM. :)

I have just one question; do you plan to release your Black Star Movement Paramilitary as a separate package?

I thought about it. But I came to the conclusion that a stand-alone might not make all that much sense due to the rather specific nature of that mod. So It will probably be delivered alongside the campaign.

Hello,

First of all, sorry if i mislooked it and is allready reported.
But since the EDEN update, the snowtigers has a thing.. all of the vehicles dont look snowy anymore.
The units look like they should, but the vehicles dont, EUROFOR however the vehicles and units works..

Like i said, sorry if this an repost.

Yeah, someone just mentioned it on steam, just hours ago. Apparently, it affects ground vehicles only. My configs are alright, hidden selections are set, and textures configured. I assume they changed something in the models or the base configuration for Apex. Will have a look at it when I have time.

• Like 1

@IndeedPete I've been weighing my options on the different uniform packs available for winter (just setup winter chernarus exile server) and it's between you and TRYKs pack. Unless anyone can give me a reason why pete's shouldn't be used I'm gonna go with csat snow tigers and euroforce. Your packs armor and hit points are working and they're just so many more options.

Not sure if this has been asked but is there a snow ghillie ever coming to any of theses packs?

Either way thanks for your contributions to the community!

Nick

I think there was some problem with re-texturing Ghillie suits. And currently, some of the CSAT Snow Tiger vehicles have some config errors. Need to do an update when I find the time.

I only planned on using your mod for the unit and weapon skins if the vehicles skins work then that's just a bonus. This will still load with vanilla skin if there is an error correct?

It will load; it's just that some CSAT vehicles for whatever reason dont't have textures applied. Probably some changed hidden selections. Oh, and that "Author is not a value/" bug might be in as well. 

Hey guys,

quick compatibility update. Now CSAT's snow vehicles should show in the correct colours again.

CSAT Snow Tigers

Version: 1.06

Changelog

1.06 - 04.09.2016

• FIXED: Most vehicles would have vanilla textures.

Download
Dropbox v1.06
Steam Workshop v1.06

• Like 1