TedHo

[SP Campaign] Bell Tolls - A Sequel to In Our Time

I cant play this campaign. I get the dreaded "dependent on deleted content" message. (A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_03)

Is this because I have not updated to the latest Arma version and therefore do not have the new Helis which this campaign needs to run?

Edited by SouthernSmoke

I cant play this campaign. I get the dreaded "dependent on deleted content" message. (A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_03)

Is this because I have not updated to the latest Arma version and therefore do not have the new Helis which this campaign needs to run?

yes thats correct!

Hi ted.

Just wanna know: are you already working on the third part?

Thanks!

Hi ted.

Just wanna know: are you already working on the third part?

Thanks!

Hi wiki, thanks for asking! I've begun on the third part but did not have enough free time to continue working on it. I expect to pick it back up sometime soon.

Hi wiki, thanks for asking! I've begun on the third part but did not have enough free time to continue working on it. I expect to pick it back up sometime soon.

Great, take your time, but rest assured we´re all anxious for the third (and last?) part of your saga (trilogy?)

cheers!

can you please add bell tolls to steam workshop too? thanks

Bell Tolls will be on steam once voice acting is complete. I've been waiting for the last bit to finish. Thanks for reminding me :)

v0.99 released!

Now includes full voice acting! 400+ lines from 5 dedicated voice actors. Huge thanks to voice actors Mathieu Abdi, Morgenstern, Cliff Thompson, Cary Reese, and Lucas Walkowicz! Special thanks to Jonathan Cross for editing the script and including proper British army procedures and slangs.

Also included is updated mod/DLC support and a ton of bug fixed made necessary by the latest Arma 3 updates.

(06/03/2015) v0.99

Added: Voice acting! 400+ lines from 5 dedicated voice actors.

Fixed: Mod support for latest HLC weapons pack, RH m4/pistol packs, and RHS:AFRF and RHS:USAF.

Fixed: Game crashes on loading "Blinded Eyes".

Fixed: Some tasks not marked as complete in "Clear Skies".

Fixed: Plastic container in hub mission did not store items.

YAY! I was just dusting off some old (but updated) campaigns like MERCS and Dying Ember... loved your both campaigns, and the addition of voice acting and mod support is a plus to replay it!

Is "In Our Time" going to receive the same love too??? Hope to see the third part (or third campaign) of this story still this year ;)

thanks!

;2945632']

Is "In Our Time" going to receive the same love too??? Hope to see the third part (or third campaign) of this story still this year ;)

Glad to hear it! Thanks for your kind support, Corporal_Lib!

As for In Our Time, I will attempt to fix some of the new glitches brought about by the latest Arma 3 patches. There won't be any mod support though - it's just too much work.

Good, download it ASAP!

Are you working on a third part?

Are you working on a third part?

Not at the moment. I want to wait at least until the expansion pack is released before making the last episode.

With the amount of decent mods out there, I am thinking about making something unrelated to In Our Time, but with a more contemporary background. Still brainstorming, though.

Would you like to work with me?

A joint campaign?

Wiki and Ted_Hou on a joint campaign? Could it be more awesome than that!?!!!! And I hope to see some Flankers, Wasps, LHDs and all RHS goodies on that dream-team campaign (with contemporary background) Maybe some modded factions like IDF, Swedish or J-Soc/MARSOC? (they all have active mods)

cheers!

Would you like to work with me?

A joint campaign?

Sure! Sounds like fun. What do you have in mind?

Nothing too long, a short campaign with 5 or 6 missions.I'll send you PM with ideas for the storyline and missions.

Wow, looking forward to see what kind of nice results a cooperation effort like this might produce!

Started playing this today. Epic beginning.

Spoiler alert even though its the beginning:

Loved the slow walk towards the execution and the immediate cut out after firing into the first guys head. Really set the tone like a Quentin Tarantino movie :D

I haven't gotten far into the campaign yet am still up to just after the Tower mission but am really liking it so far. Great work!

This was really really nice! I played it 2 times so i could see how different where the 2 endings were! I loved this and the In our Time campaign! Both really well made with great voice acting and missions. Will you make another campaign aswell?

Hi ted,

at first I'd like to say, that I really enjoyed "In our time".

But now that I'm playing through "Bell tolls" I think I found a bug in the mission "Hidden Agenda".

Every time I get near the hill top to rescue my mates after I chose to go with NATO, I'm getting bombed even though the CAS chopper has already made his run (btw not firing).

Did anyone else experience this ?

edit: OK - seems as if it was caused by one of my addons I was running. I replayed the mission vanilla and everything worked fine.

The bug was probably caused by ASR_AI.

greetz, Davis :D

Edited by Cpl_Davis

edit: OK - seems as if it was caused by one of my addons I was running. I replayed the mission vanilla and everything worked fine.

The bug was probably caused by ASR_AI.

Hey Davis,

Glad you could fix it.

The issue is now noted in the "known issues" section. I doubt I'll ever have time to add ASR_AI support but thanks for reporting!

Ted

Great to see this finished! I look forwards to your next works!

Quick question. I am on Blinded Eyes. I am trying to do the optional task by setting the diversion. I am running ace, RH, HLC, RHS, blastcore, and jsrs dragonfyre. I pick up the explosives and the M57 detonator, but once I go to set the bombs it give me to option to detonate the bombs. Nor can I place bombs down in the interaction menu. I can in the ACE interaction menu, but when I do I still can not detonate the bombs. Thanks!

Stop playing with mods.....