Sign in to follow this  
voiceofarma

have a visual bug in sky

thanks for your help just I didn't grasped what exactly do after put files there, I must execute those codes in game console menu?

No dude. Just load the rar. All Files which are in the Rar you put into x86\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 ( its the main directory of the Game)

Then launch Arma 3 and wait until main screen will show up. Basicly Sweet FX is active when u have the files in your directory, you can check if SwFx is active by pressing the Key "Scroll_Lock" on your Keyboard. So when you press Scroll Lock the screen instantly will change the colors, depends if its on/off. Scroll Lock is the on/off button for SweetFx. The Pause Key reloads the Shaders, you should press this once too, so you can go sure that the game reloads the shaders.

Cause when i look your last screens it looks for me like a wrong adjusted setup with sun settings. If that is correct my Sweet FX files you have will fix this problem.

Once again: you dont need to enter codes, just put the files there where i mentioned, fire up the game and wait till main screen is there. Then simply press the Scroll_Lock Key on the Keyboard to toggle the effects on/off.

The more colorful screen is the correct one

Thanks a lot but still have that download issue with that site! so can you please upload it somewhere else like before which I remember was zippyshare.

lol you are a genius thanks I can't find that dirty bug anymore! so what now? do you think it's arma 3 bug and need to be fixed? so you are only one who can explain for them and they may fix it, you really helped me thanks so much but please let's finish it!!!

here is my issue report ticket here:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22296

I am glad i could help, so when the issue is gone enjoy the Game ;) I dont know to what this bug is related to, but as i saw the pic with the sun it was like a clear answer to me, thats why i gave you my SweetFx config, i was to 90% sure that this will solve your problem ;)

but It would be better to inform bi guys, you may can explain for them as they still hold my ticket as "need more info" in the feedback.arma3.com

So I finally found most strange solution way for most strange arma 3 bug!

when I suddenly hold alt+tab and switched to arma 3 app from menu, the visual bug gone! here is a video I provided how I did it:

http://youtu.be/ARPPRHs7mHc

anyway thanks to all you community friends specially @vlad_8011 & @LSD_Timewarp82 for your help but it seems the solution way was more strange than we all thought!

Hey,

just for you to know: you can use other SweetFX Presets if you dont like the colors i used for my Preset. Here is the Link with the Presets: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/183/

To use them simply dowload the Preset and put it into your Arma3 root folder and overwrite the existing file. You can do this while playing, dwonload preset, insert it, switch back to the Game and press the Pause key on your keyboard. This will Reload shaders and the new preset is activated then.

Hey,

just for you to know: you can use other SweetFX Presets if you dont like the colors i used for my Preset. Here is the Link with the Presets: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/183/

To use them simply dowload the Preset and put it into your Arma3 root folder and overwrite the existing file. You can do this while playing, dwonload preset, insert it, switch back to the Game and press the Pause key on your keyboard. This will Reload shaders and the new preset is activated then.

Are you running SweetFX unter Win 8.1 64bit ?

Nein ^^ SweetFx doesnt work so good on Win8, but there is a new tool, its the same like SweetFx. Its called Reshade ;)

Danke ! Gonna give that one a try. Arma really needs better contrasts and colour depth

Yeah true, i dont start a game without SweetFx ^^ Especially the HDR you can adjust through SweetFx, the Sun has much more glare when you adjust it correctly with SweetFx

Yeah true, i dont start a game without SweetFx ^^ Especially the HDR you can adjust through SweetFx, the Sun has much more glare when you adjust it correctly with SweetFx

I used two of those presents, but in game experience was so far from their screen shots, maybe as they are user mades so their best effect is on those users, But that one you gave me was so much better, any idea how can I have color effects like those screen shots?

I know this "dynamic range" from the Graphicscard since very long time ^^ i prefer SweetFx, i use sweet fx since 3-4 years, i know every setting and what it does :)

On which Screenshots dude?

some of screen shots of those SweetFX presents which created by users, they looks amazing but when I used some of them those were really bad, never like those screen shots.

Yeah you never know on "user" SweetFX settings. They may have a Display that is setup differnt than yours, and their Vid driver settings can be different, everybody's eyes are different. I have never found SwFX to be better IQ than what i can get in game and over saturate in my Vid CP.