[deleted]

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v0.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Tactical Solutions Group;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Fixed download network error. Sorry for the delay!

Additionally, feedback is very much appreciated (suggestions for the next terrain pattern?).

Make a Dariyah camoflauge pack :bounce3:

Make a Dariyah camoflauge pack :bounce3:

Perhaps we will make a dariyah variant. Thanks for the suggestion/feedback.

very nice work! I will be sure to try it out

Could you make a marine/navy/blue variant too for marine based forces?

Edited by Flatbear

very nice work! I will be sure to try it out

Could you make a marine/navy/blue variant too for marine based forces?

First of all, thanks for the suggestion. Now to address your question, we will not be making a blue variant. I say that because there is no practical function to it.

Goob job ! thank you for this mod ! Can you add a urban camo :rolleyes: ???

Goob job ! thank you for this mod ! Can you add a urban camo :rolleyes: ???

Thank you for the compliment and suggestion.

A urban camo is something we may look into for the future. Right now however, we don't see ourselves making a urban color scheme. Our 4 color variants cover both of A3's default maps and two popular A2 maps. So we have a nice range options out currently.So instead of releasing another color variant right now, we are going to focused on improving the quality of the mod. Things like removing the "shine" off of the knee pads, elbow pads, shoulder pockets, etc. and fixing any texture scale issues will help improve the quality of our mod.

Btw, if you play on takistan or a map with takistan buildings, DTP should work fine as a urban camo ;)

How about doing a camouflage pattern to be used in the rainforests of Tanoa? I know it's still early days, but I've been having a go on Dev Branch & Tanoa could definitely use your touch with a nice camo. Any thoughts? ☺

How about doing a camouflage pattern to be used in the rainforests of Tanoa? I know it's still early days, but I've been having a go on Dev Branch & Tanoa could definitely use your touch with a nice camo. Any thoughts? ☺

Unfortunately, Cryern and I have neglected the mod for awhile due to a variety of reasons. :(

The good news is that I have been working on it recently. For example, I have already teased about our Tanoa camouflage here: https://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/4nysjm/wheres_pvt_waldo_tanoa_camouflage/ .

Along with that, I got around retexturing the carrier_gl vest, and i have designed an effective pattern that will replace our usage of the CADPAT TW.

To more bad news, I still have alot of work to do before the update. I have to redo every texture to utilize the new pattern, modify some of the color schemes (The Arma 3 visual upgrade mess things up), make the scaling more consistent throughout the uniform + equipment, and finish the Mx rifle retextures.

• Like 3

Much appreciated!! I, as well as so many others will be eagerly awaiting your release. You guys absolutely killed it (a good thing) with your camo's for Altis & Stratis. I especially loved using the DSAP-B camo. Keep up the awesome work!! Thanks. ☺