Thanks for this addon! I think most of the models and textures look excellent. Fantastic to play with this addon, so good job!

Not sure if these issues have been raised before, but here's what I found:

1) Overall colour issues:

- Seems like all the vehicles textures are pure white (RGB 255,255,255), which causes losing detailed areas and highlights. Base color should never be RGB 255,255,255 or RGB 0,0,0

- Pure white and pure black can never be achieved on earth (real world). Humans perceive pure white and black as unreal and should never be used in a render engine.

- Seems like the United Nations Blue is slightly too bright aswell. In case you don't know the official UN Blue color = Pantone 279 (UN blue), or CMYK (68,34,0,0), or RGB (75,146,219), or HEX TRIPLET #4B92DB.

2) Backpacks:

- Camo textured backpacks in consistancy with uniforms/vests are missing. Are you planning to add those?

3) Headgear:

- Pilot Helmet is not showing in UN color like the rest of the headgear (it's showing in default black, although the icon is blue)

- Currently there is no crew helmet and military cap (with microphone) available. Are you planning to add those aswell?

4) Vests:

- All the vests have the same armor value. Armor values should decrease/increase with lighter/heavier vests.

- Heavier vest should have slightly more storage space since it's back pouches are bigger than the medium size.

5) Uniforms:

- "UN Urban SL" is not using the "rolled-up-sleeves model" but the default "long-sleeve model".

- "UN Urban Pants" is not using the "T-shirt model" but also the default "long-sleeve model".

So basically all Urban uniform models are the same, although they have different names. Would be nice to see all three models used for this urban camo-pattern (which is awesome btw!) aswell

- UN Officer Uniform has an India patch on the right shoulder. Shouldn't this be a standard rectangle UN patch (like urban has) since it's country unrelated?

- UN Officer Uniform also has a bit of original texture I think on his fly (zipper). It makes it look like as if his fly is half way open. Not very officer like! :)

Hopefully you're still supporting this addon and fixes/adjustments/additions can be made. In the meantime, we will fully enjoy this wonderfull work :)

Thanks alot for this feedback deleyt!

1) Some vehicles seem to tone down color so I might have set pure white to overcome that and never changed it for other vehicles (Orca always looks so grey :( ).

Will have a look into that.

will check the blue too. Just took the color value from some photographs.

2) Yes when I have time and have finished my other addons. That doesn't mean never, just couple of months probly.

3) There should be a headphone cap somewhere. At least I've made one. Don't the tank crews have them?

4) will change

5) Yea that happened because I changed the underyling uniform model to the AAF version.

Sadly that doesn't have rolled up versions if I am not mistaken. I kept the classnames as not to corrupt someones missions etc.

6) It's an Indian Officer Color scheme. I never got around to make more. I can make him uni faction tho or maybe I'll add other styles sometime.

Zip was an accident at first and then a feature, might change sometime

sure.

The true story behind my UN addons is that I needed a faction to fight off my Extra Terrestrials. Now that I finally managed to make them work I will certainly go back over this again sometime

• Like 1

It is normal if vests have zero of armor in arsenal ?:confused:

Edited by Matth_

will have a look into it. Actually all vests should have different armor settings already.

v 1.3

fixed some errors
added UN An-12

added UN 4WD and UN VTOL

added a few small bonus items

since the steam workshop seems to be broken right now (not able to update anything)

please use this traditional download link : )

(is this really the first update in 2 years? time flies :O )

BTW, the independent plugin is somewhere in the download folder. if you want to use it, move it into the addon folder

• Like 1

Never Mind, should really check all pages before leaving a reply. On a different note a retexture of the NATO unarmed VTOL would be pretty wicked and a UN C-130 would be cool, and I know you got one ;)

Image result for UN C-130

• Like 1

what was it about : ) ?

my release notes usually don't mention a few things too (in this case i added a 4wd and the xian vtol as well as some retex weapons as bonus).

yea i went for the opfor vtol. maybe the other one will follow sometime. bit messy to get the tanoa textures (projection on a sign in editor, then screencapturing).

The C-130 would increase the size by 60mb, the An-12 just by about 15 : )  - I will think about it. maybe there is some way to make it smaller.

Hey there, I came across your UN 2030, and I really liked it. And I really appreciate it that you had included Bangladeshi forces in it too, but there is one minor change, which would be really helpful if you could make it. That is, the uniform that the Bangladeshi forces are wearing, is for UN Peacekeepers who went from the Bangladesh Police Force, can you add or change the texture to the Bangladesh Army uniform? I will send you a picture of their outfit if it helps.

Sorry for the long message.

Thanks,

Abdullah

Fellow ARMA 3 Comrade

This is Police outfit.

438558-bangladesh.jpg

THIS IS ARMY OUTFIT

UN.jpeg

If I ever come back to this mod I will have a look into it.