Updated mod v1.14 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

Updated mod v1.14 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Thanks for sending us the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Good job ;) ! But please re-add ancients uniforms/camos, I prefer it than newer, Thank you :) !

Important request: Make your UN Faction independent and not Blu. It is more realistic this way and adds more possibilties for missions. Also, is this stuff zeus compatible?

@Matth,

I can readd add the ugly old uniforms as bonus items : )! Will do next update.

@TehFocus

Right now it is not automatically Zeus compatible. Reason is the new faction. It probably would be automatic if I added them under NATO or AAF.

You have to use the

in your Zeus mission.

Mind you, it won't work in all Zeus templates. I had success to add it to some Steam Zeus missions from Karel Moricky.

I might make an extra addon adding them to the Indep faction. Maybe even directly to AAF as to make them compatible with Zeus automatically. Still pondering this.

Thanks for feedback and suggestions!

Think I am done with vehicles so far. Next vehicle I'll add will be my own C130 as UN version.

Any suggestions or wishes about equipment, vests, weapons etc? (I don't want to add other addon items, don't want to have addon requirements with this one)

I have added an experimental plugin that should add all units to the Independent Faction.

Additionally it should add AAF UN troops which then should make it easier to be used in ZEUS (no extra faction!).

It's uploaded to steam for testing. If it works well I will include it in the next version as a optional plugin pbo:

Workshop Link for UN2030 Independent Plugin (unstable release testing - subject to radical changes : D)

If you want to test it download it and leave feedback please!

PS: looks good so far. Will remake the groups and probably release on the weekend. Old uniforms are readded too in the next build.

Edited by Sabre_Dust

UPDATE

Download UN 2030 Version 1.20

Version 1.20

-added faction plugin (inside zip file, to activate move plugin into addon folder)

-readded old uniforms (inside UN Support box)

Thanks for sending us the updated release again mate :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Glad you like it, you can exchange a units uniform with the old versions with this command:

=> Desert

this addUniform "sab_UN_Soldier_VinClothingD"; 

=> Woodland

this addUniform "sab_UN_Soldier_VinClothingW"; 

=> Urban

this addUniform "sab_UN_Soldier_VinClothingU"; 

yes, since it's only units and items etc. SP, MP, Dedicated Servers, Zeus. Whatever you want to use it for

Whatya mean with "mine"? You can use it to make missions and put it in your Server etc. It is tradition to mention where you got it and who made it tho. also necessary because the other players have to get it too : )

Hahha I mean to add it to my server ^^ and of course I would mention you, sorry for my bad english ^^

Btw, your addon is so awesome!

I would find it realy usefull if you could add some armed and unarmed vehicles with a police siren and a police lightbar or something like this *thumbs up!

No worries, just wasn't sure what you meant : )

if I manage to make a siren for my civilian units I would add the same to the UN policecar probly. Might take a while

Could you please add the ServerKey for the Indipendent AddOn? Even if it's not really finished... Me and my friends want to play with that mod ^^

Yea I would have to make a new key thingy because otherwise the server wouldn't know if you used the base addon or the plugin.

Till I manage you can simply disable signatures on the server. If you play with friends cheating shouldn't be a prob.

Hm. I don't know why, but I can't see any UN Units if I do what you say. In singleplayer everything works... But on my multiplayer server... idk. Just can't see the units. I can only see the normal Arma units. And i tried it multiple times... But if I go into the Zeus arsenal, every UN Item is there.

You should know that I'm not such good in working with servers... But I do my best xD

P.s: Please read my PM ^^

Edited by Nexeon2121

yes for zeus to work on a dedicated server it is different. on you local machine addon enabled zeus missions will simply add all active addons. An MP dedi server it won't work that way. There it is necessary to use the addon sync module:

cheers