Nice update man! I just started using the mod for my little "screenshot adventure" that tells the misadventures (or adventures, it depends on the point of view :P ) of two dictators. The americans couldn't stop them by conventional means and they called Big Boss and his Diamond Dogs in the fray. Anyway, I can't wait to see what's next, your mod is really nice.  :459:

(P.S. I'm a huge MGS fan)  ;)

• Like 2

There was some small issue discovered that interferes with some of ace interactions inside of the vehicle.

That was part of my mod's problem and part of ace's problem.

Ace is fixing it on their end.

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/pull/4883

And I'm fixing it on my end.

Small update.

https://github.com/rebelvg/mgsr_mod/releases/download/0.451/mgsr.zip

Steam workshop will be updated too.

• Like 1

New update.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Carrier belt (SV) by Facel.

Only steam workshop release this time. Releases are getting more heavy and heavy and I don't feel it is necessary to upload them to the github. Source code will still be available there.

Steam workshop.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=588179142

• Like 11

Making of carrier belt by Facel.

• Like 6

Awesome, no more naked venom snake :D Will you include more camo patterns somewhere down the line? I'd love to see a tiger stripe variant of the stealth suit and black carrier belt.

12 minutes ago, Bitesrad said:

Awesome, no more naked venom snake :D Will you include more camo patterns somewhere down the line? I'd love to see a tiger stripe variant of the stealth suit and black carrier belt.

Yeah, we're thinking about adding some new uniforms and new textures for existing content.

• Like 3

Damn, good job! Been watching for Facel's workings on Twitter for so long time, now I know particularly everything about his life (slava ukraine). Go and subscribe to this guy, he needs it :)

1 hour ago, rebelvg said:

Yeah, we're thinking about adding some new uniforms and new textures for existing content.

Officer uniforms seems to be great place to start. They're looking very good, you might take an inspiration from there and retexture it for now while Snake has not so many outfits
(Or maybe create Ocelot or QUIET? :scratchchin:)

• Like 1

I can't force the headbag on a unit. No option show up either with the unit surrendering or handcuffed. Is it happening to anyone else? 

On 2017/7/16 at 11:19 AM, kerozen said:

I can't force the headbag on a unit. No option show up either with the unit surrendering or handcuffed. Is it happening to anyone else? 

you need ACE3 to do this