james2464

Kunduz, Afghanistan [10km] v1.20

Mfnydpr3nGw

More Kunduz! Now with 2x the explosions!

nice game play thanks for the cool video

I'm receiving this error in my .RPT file:

21:45:38 Missing addons detected:

21:45:38 pra3_kz

21:45:38 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.pra3_kz

I have @Kunduz, Afghanistan activated in my server's command line and my personal mods. Any ideas why this might happen?

I'm receiving this error in my .RPT file:

I have @Kunduz, Afghanistan activated in my server's command line and my personal mods. Any ideas why this might happen?

is that file in the addon folder ? if not upload the file and you be good

is that file in the addon folder ? if not upload the file and you be good

Yeah, I checked to make sure that file was in the addons folder. :/

Great map, but having an issue with the Steam version and in the ARMA3 launcher (DEV) with regards to the mod naming.

I believe the issue ultimately stems from the new DEV branch versions of the Launcher pulling the mod name directly from the Steam workshop home page.

While this makes sense, your mod as it is currently named:

@Kunduz, Afghanistan (Check out Squad on Kickstarter)

Becomes one of the more flamboyant examples of how naming conventions should be considered more carefully.

Any chance you could remove the Kickstarter promo from the name and just have it as 'Kunduz, Afghanistan'.

For the record I'm all for self promotion but this is a bit annoying. Especially for someone who is OCD about his PC file naming and organisation! ;)

f9zsomJ2.jpg

Cheers

E

Hey, i've encountered where some windows are not breakable or you can't shoot through them.

Example:

Taller builder @ 038047

Buildings 020030

I want to thank everyone for putting this map out there.

I might be the first using it in epoch mod with RHS vehicles loading in a sandbox environment. I just love the map.

I feel the server is getting 50fps + constant (doesn't seem to record past 50 with the UI I have installed)

Currently I am making this new server into a mission style server. More along the lines of wide open map war.

It seems to be working well except a few errors with epoch and the rest. RHS is very demanding to use with epoch.

Otherwise, keep up the great work, I look forward to installing more updates.

I feel the server is getting 50fps + constant (doesn't seem to record past 50 with the UI I have installed)

btw i think "50" it's server's highest cap ..

Anyone made an ALiVE mission for this map? Can you link me your .pbo please?

Here' my SP version. Way i designed it is to use ZUES to load vehicles as needed to keep FPS as high as possible without creating a huge base. Use MENUs 0-0-X for different commands. It has a built in SP Respawn enabled. It also has been working saving the mission, but i usually don't do it to avoid any issues. What I normally do is put my PC to sleep and then resume play when i come back and always leave it running.

I think i just have one small problem to fix which is where the HELOS are setup as sometimes i have caught them hovering when asking them to RTB.

This version does require LEIGHTs OPFOR Pack

Love the map but have noticed an issue. AI do not seem to want to cross the bridges across the river. Has anyone else noticed this?

Love the map but have noticed an issue. AI do not seem to want to cross the bridges across the river. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yea dude the bridges are not made for AI :(

I was hoping this would eventually be addressed? Only can hope, but either way i can't thank James enough for what he already gave us :)

You might need to create AI movement paths, random scripts might not like this.

A to B to C etc... that will move them forward or should work. You might need to use the in game editor, or mcc (which I am not experienced with) Going from my pathing knowledge.

This is a great map! I am loving it. Quick question. I am new to mission editing and creating. And for the life of me I cannot find the maps name. I know this sounds stupid lol. I'm trying to add a mission to the map but its not simply named Altis/stratis/etc. What is the name of this map in the files? Thanks for the answer.

DIREGARD. I figured it out lol.

Edited by Taugs
I'm a dumbass

Working on a mission for ALiVE atm... it's a pretty basic insurgency though.

---------- Post added at 01:17 ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 ----------

Is there a map for where the tunnels are located ?

Anyone made an ALiVE mission for this map? Can you link me your .pbo please?

if you give me your email or something i can send you my asymmetric insurgency i made for kunduz.

or you can join my clan and play with us :)

The Save button is greyed out on this map. All my other maps work fine.

Is this a known issue, does someone know a fix?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem resolved. There was a script in my mission that somehow affected the save game option.

Edited by Dr@gon

So I am making a mission on this map and have found something strange. If say we call in an artillery strike on a compound, or breach the walls with demo charges for some reason not everyone in the mission can see the walls being destroyed. Is there anything I can do to make it so that everyone see's the same destruction? After all it is pretty critical in a mission when having to clear compounds etc. I can walk through the destroyed parts but others playing have to walk around to the entrance as they dont see the gaps they only see me appearing to glitch through the walls.

So I am making a mission on this map and have found something strange. If say we call in an artillery strike on a compound, or breach the walls with demo charges for some reason not everyone in the mission can see the walls being destroyed. Is there anything I can do to make it so that everyone see's the same destruction? After all it is pretty critical in a mission when having to clear compounds etc. I can walk through the destroyed parts but others playing have to walk around to the entrance as they dont see the gaps they only see me appearing to glitch through the walls.

I'm not sure that is an issue that solely affects this map as my friends and I have experienced the same problem on other maps (PR FATA and a couple of others). Perhaps it is to do with the 'destructiontype' used by the compound walls not syncing over MP?

I'm not sure that is an issue that solely affects this map as my friends and I have experienced the same problem on other maps (PR FATA and a couple of others). Perhaps it is to do with the 'destructiontype' used by the compound walls not syncing over MP?

So is there a way of fixing this or is this just a bug with A3?.

Does anyone have High-Resolution Image of the map? 

yo yo yo yo, great map, we've been having a blast there. Nice insurgency missions.

I would like to ask if you have removed the dust made by the vehicles. I've been using RHS humvees and trucks and there is no dust when I'm rolling my ride yo