james2464

Kunduz, Afghanistan [10km] v1.20

^ check first post it lists them

The first post says they exist however it doesnt say the grids/location of them.

The first post says they exist however it doesnt say the grids/location of them.

lol yes that would be helpful I suppose (reaches for more coffee..)

lol yes that would be helpful I suppose (reaches for more coffee..)

I have found 2 under ground tunnels and one of the hidden rooms under a building. But I honestly cant take anymore zooming around the map in a hunter at x4 speed trying to figure out where the rest are haha surely someone knows where they are.

ALiVE indexing identified some secret locations but in the interests of OPSEC we are unable to divulge the information at this time...

I have found 2 under ground tunnels and one of the hidden rooms under a building. But I honestly cant take anymore zooming around the map in a hunter at x4 speed trying to figure out where the rest are haha surely someone knows where they are.

Author said pm him if you really want to know, if not I know. Would have to reinstall the mod first to show though so try the first option lol.

ALiVE indexing identified some secret locations but in the interests of OPSEC we are unable to divulge the information at this time...

Brilliant for IED factories or weapons caches.. can that be automated ?

Brilliant for IED factories or weapons caches.. can that be automated ?

Might have issues with AI being able to path to and from them

Look closely at the topo lines on the map. Look for large piles of rock.

First of all I would like to say that I love this map, it's really well done and you did a good job on the map size, it is perfect, it's not too big (so it's not dispersive) and at the same time it's not too small.

I played an Insurgency mission on Kunduz, and it was really fun, plus it allows to take some lovely screenshots. Thanks for the effort and the time you put on this map, it's one of the best out there :)

Has ALiVE updated yet so we can actually use this map? I so want to use asymmetric on this.

I'm having an issue with Kunduz - any time I try to preview the map after editing it, I'll load in briefly before the loading screen returns. It never progresses past this. I can still fire my weapon and move my character around during this issue though.

I've loaded it onto my server and tried running it, but it immediately kicks me back to the mission select screen.

I'm thinking ALiVE may have something to do with this, but I saw that Kunduz was now listed on the supported maps page of their wiki, so I figured it would be ok at this point.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Next ALiVE release will support Kunduz... as of right now the public release does not. It's in testing though (asym works great on this map!!) so it should be out very soonâ„¢

May You change window panes of Takistan buildings by window panes from buildings of Arma3?

hey, noticed a problem with kunduz map an t8 units script. we get monster lags while playing custom mission on our server with t8 units script. the script works fine with altis map. so in my opinion theres a problem with map and ki script i cant solve.

sweet downloading and trying... Thanks for all the hard work!

while trying to enter the map its asking me for a password

while trying to enter the map its asking me for a password

How is that possible?!?!:confused: More details please.

Give template please.

Looks great, where did you find the metal towers? I can't seem to locate them. Just downloaded the map now & wanna build my fob before I start making missions. Forgot to mention this is for the fob mate

I've also noted heavy stuttering on LAN by myself, with the EOS scripts, it's stuttering so bad that I had to switch to an Altis map.

Some one knows position of bunkers and pr tunnerls? i cant spend so much time looking for they

thanks