james2464

Kunduz, Afghanistan [10km] v1.20

Downloading now (I had downloaded what I thought was it a few minutes ago, but PWS decided to download the Swedish Forces Pack instead for no reason...).

Amazing map, great work!

Definitely worth the wait :)

Thanks everyone and have fun! If you're in a Milsim group please post some Youtube videos for my entertainment :)

Goodluck finding the tunnels! (please don't post the positions). :D

We'll most likely be using it in our upcoming MSO campaign, so videos will be posted on our homepage and/or YouTube channel. I'll see if I can remember to post some here as well, so you can see the fruits of you labor ;)

Have been flying around the map for the past hour or so, and I'm still amazed, really looking forward to getting some missions going on this map.

Edited by MFG4Ever

This is absolutely great work. One can really feel the love and dedication spent polishing this map as soon as you start it up. Object quality and placement is superb. Lighting, clutter and terrain as well!

Great map but totaly not worth of 1,3gb. Make alternative version for A3AP / AIATP and u will get 10/10

Awesome map , good job mate ! :)

I've found 3 small caves so far :P

Edited by Drxi
Found cave ! :P

Great map but totaly not worth of 1,3gb. Make alternative version for A3AP / AIATP and u will get 10/10

Disagree....

Working on a dynamic SP mission...should be up after i run some tests. Design is pretty much complete :)

Truth is that 1.3 gb will keep many groups from adding this to their mod packs.

Looks like a fantastic map though.

man, seriously, not everyone is a fan of downloading the whole history of map making of Arma just for one single map. I understand that some people have more bandwith than sense, but telling modders that their work is somehow worse if it doesn't have a second version for compatibility with someone else's mod is pretty arrogant