james2464

Kunduz, Afghanistan [10km] v1.20

Another thing I wanted to ask: Will you realease the map on Steam Workshop once the support for multiple files is available?

The pics are looking amazing btw :D

Incredible work!

---------- Post added at 20:51 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

BTW I'm just wondering....but have your tried the new bipods on your map? Interested to see if their design really works as they advertise :)

The RC release is out if you want to give it a try ;)

Another thing I wanted to ask: Will you realease the map on Steam Workshop once the support for multiple files is available?

The pics are looking amazing btw :D

Yes I will. :)

BTW I'm just wondering....but have your tried the new bipods on your map? Interested to see if their design really works as they advertise :)

The RC release is out if you want to give it a try ;)

Yes it works as intended. http://i.imgur.com/ZebwpM4.png :D

Kunduz v1.0 will be released this Saturday the 4th of April. :D

http://imgur.com/a/7pxOL

I'm not going to believe anyone include you today,April Fool's Day,lol!;)

Kunduz v1.0 will be released this Saturday the 4th of April.

Awesome!!! I hope for the sake as Jinougaf pointed out April 1st is today :j: But will look for it Saturday for sure!

This looks great! This looks great for ALIVE when it gets indexed :)

Anyone else curious about the $3000 invested in the OP? lol, thats quite a bit of money.

Anyone else curious about the $3000 invested in the OP? lol, thats quite a bit of money.

When you consider the time/per hour rate....not much at all :)

Thanks, looking forward to the weekend!

You should add this to the alive ticket tracker to be indexed. I will totally try this map. Can't wait for next release. Thanks!

Broken desks and keyboards, mice and the trays that hold these things can add up quickly when Modding ;)

lol I wouldn't call $3k "quite a bit of money". But really, even if it were $3 million, what's there to be curious about? They can spend it all on coke if they want and not even need a cent for the map production... people willingly gave that money away, so yeah, nothing left to wonder about there.

Is it Saturday yet? What, Thursday? God if only you guys weren't so darn cheap (only giving $3k) it would have been done by now :mad:

:D