james2464

Kunduz, Afghanistan [10km] v1.20

Hello Im one of the owners of this lifemod and Ill like to ask you for your permission to use your map (mod) for our lifemod we will not edit it, we will not ask for money we will give you credit (name of person who made it) we are asking a lot of mods makers but I hope you allow us to use it on our life mod.

Hello Im one of the owners of this lifemod and Ill like to ask you for your permission to use your map (mod) for our lifemod we will not edit it, we will not ask for money we will give you credit (name of person who made it) we are asking a lot of mods makers but I hope you allow us to use it on our life mod.

almost fell of my seat laffing my tits off!

almost fell of my seat laffing my tits off!

Well im not going to be like A3L who just took without permission

Despite the "life" servers being the cancer of ArmA, it technically just comes down to being just another mission. Missions can be made on any map. If you decided to make a mission on this map (In this case, a Life mission), then you are using the map properly. Although, credit should be given to the author for the great map in use anyway. So long as you do not try to edit the map or claim ownership of it, or advertise it as complete, since it is still in heavy development phase.

The author of this map would probably appreciate any issues you discover with the map though in your mission(s) tests/playthroughs and report it to him. :)

Despite the "life" servers being the cancer of ArmA

I think a lot of the dudes that run life missions take the RP aspect of it far too seriously but calling it cancerous is a bit of a stretch. There's plenty of good PvP-focused missions these days but for the longest time the only real PvP content was Wasteland and Life.

The very idea of referring to something as cancerous is in of itself a very cancerous thing to do.

He said they are the cancer of arma, way to take it far to literally and out of context.

a military camp pending on the map. And the messengers are weird textures whom you fly

nice map :)

Hi guys! Map is looking really great, I've had chance to do a little video in another area, showcasing some foot patrolling and compound clearing, watch in HD if you can!

The very idea of referring to something as cancerous is in of itself a very cancerous thing to do.

And that right there, is what we call an own goal.

Hi guys! Map is looking really great, I've had chance to do a little video in another area, showcasing some foot patrolling and compound clearing, watch in HD if you can!

Duuuuuuuuuuude, I want that smoke mod. What do I do?

lol what was dat shiz they were blazin? Seems to have made the dude numb, at 05:20 to 05:35 you can hear him get hit like 4 times or so :P

Seems the only hits he takes notice of are the Afghani Indica back down the road

Duuuuuuuuuuude, I want that smoke mod. What do I do?

Just install Ewk_Cigs by MrEwok

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187919-Ewk_cigs

---------- Post added at 23:55 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

Ha! Not sure what strain is growing in the compound, you'll have to ask the Project Reality guys! I have damage turned off for my character on the videos as it means no stoppages that need to be edited out of the videos. The idea is to showcase the map and the mods, not my skills playing as I'm really bad and get killed constantly when playing for real or just lie in a ditch and wait for the shooting to stop!!

Hopefully my video (though it is a bit unrealistic) gives some inspiration of how this great map can be used for real Arma 3 missions and shows what a terrific terrain it is and how much hard work has gone into making it.

Nicely done with dat tower shape building, need little texture job eventually but wow :D

Och, looking good. What's your % completion rate standing at?

Next update will be 100% :)

Nicely done with dat tower shape building, need little texture job eventually but wow :D

Thanks, Robster a co-author of Clafghan and FATA modelled it.

Next update will be 100% :)

Thanks, Robster a co-author of Clafghan and FATA modelled it.

Nice can't wait, the map is beautiful

Even the unfinished map we now using is really bring us a lot of fun!Looking forward to the 100% one!:yay:

BTW,will there be more tunnel system in next update?

Next update will be 100% :).

:bounce3: :bounce3: :bounce3: :bounce3: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Can you tell i'm so happy to hear this :)