james2464

Kunduz, Afghanistan [10km] v1.20

This is defently a good map with the right mission thanks to ericj! Have you yet tried this to speed up your work, as you can edit the map in multiplayer.

I'll give it a look tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't think that Insurgency (could be wrong) maps can be that quick though. A lot of the Insurgency cells are taken from the Altis version so I'm gonna have to look at CAF Aggressors later on too to add some spice, CSAT is cool but killin' some Taliban is better :) But other than that I haven't explored the map too much, such as that tunnel either so tomorrow that will be a thing I can do. The problem isn't designing a mission, but the size of the map is small, great for a mission where you start on the ground but for those raids via helo it's not as immersive.

In our version i already removed all Markers off the map and BTC Revive, the FOB is placed to another point and we wont use any vehicles on the map for now. I think with the right starting point and no vehicles it can be fun. The SFP Editor was meant for the op, maybe that with he can have a whole team working on the map :)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187612-SFP-Multiplayer-Map-Editor-Atlas

Looks great! Please, take AI into consideration when you enter the testing phase. :)

This x1000, If AI cant handle on it then it will cast into the annals of history.

In our version i already removed all Markers off the map and BTC Revive, the FOB is placed to another point and we wont use any vehicles on the map for now. I think with the right starting point and no vehicles it can be fun. The SFP Editor was meant for the op, maybe that with he can have a whole team working on the map :)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187612-SFP-Multiplayer-Map-Editor-Atlas

Cool I'm not too worried man, sounds interesting though :)

Cool I'm not too worried man, sounds interesting though :)

If you want to we could work together, but i use quiet a lot of mods (44 in total) to have all the us army, marines, airforce and isis equipment. I`ll have the main part of work done till next week saturday.

Wow... I'll let you know, I'm very not a heavy mod user, the ones I got has kept me fairly well, though I may re-download CAF Aggressors for this map.

We play with 13.5 gigs of mods to have a playable game, we dont use any Original Arma Content exept some pistols and the hunter. Anyways back to topic.

Damn work have no time to really test that new map but from what you guys are saying it must be nice know with the tunnels and all that good stuff

This x1000, If AI cant handle on it then it will cast into the annals of history.

bah, and if all the bots got stuck in a pit, this map is looking into a great pvp future! :p

Unless things have changed since A2: PR, there will not be any AI in ArmA 3: PR, thus I doubt that will happen.

Unless things have changed since A2: PR, there will not be any AI in ArmA 3: PR, thus I doubt that will happen.

There will be AI support, the terrain should accommodate AI quite well, there's nothing designed or implemented to intentionally hinder the AI brain.

Any concerns or issues in regards to AI will be addressed.

heya, not sure if it's intended behavior, but I noticed that I can bring down walls by shooting at them with small arms. 2-3 magazines destroy a block completely.

Great map!!!

Besides the good atmosphere I like the facts in the loading screen. Too many people (especially in germany) don't know much about the german engagement in afghanistan.

It's been indexed by the ALiVE team I believe, so should be ready in their next release... :-)

It's been indexed by the ALiVE team I believe, so should be ready in their next release... :-)

How true can this be, since buildings and cities are not complete yet. That would mean they would need to re-index?

ALPHA UPDATE v0.68

WARNING: Do not download for the complete experience! Only 49% of the terrain is populated with vegetation, buildings and rocks etc!

This is for feedback purposes only! Please report any issues. Thank you in advance. :)

Change Log v0.68:

- Fixed tunnels are now indestructible.

- Fixed timber ladder.

- Fixed RPT errors.

- Fixed clipping, misplaced, misaligned and floating objects.

- Fixed track road in-game map colour.

- Fixed smoothed river edges.

- Tweaked housing destruction sensitivity.

- Tweaked wall destruction sensitivity.

- Added tunnel furniture and structural objects.

- Added vehicle bridge.

- Added compounds.

- Added vegetation.

- Added Alpha tags.

Known Issues:

- In-game map doesn't display green areas correctly.

- House_6_Ruin texture issue.

Yes, thank you really much for all your awesome work. It has become my most played map, even if it's still half done :)

As above brilliant map! The only problem I have with this map is the AI seem to consider the corners of compounds as buildings and occupy them or at least it seems that way. But keep up the great work I'm enjoying this map and looking forward to trying the update.

Thanks

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Neat guys i was deployed to kunduz from 2011-2012. I havent played it yet, but its neat to see in game! If there is anything you guys want to know about it just ask!