genesis92x

VCOM AI Driving Mod

I like your mods! excellent job! ;)

I hope your own clinic will do well as well as your patients!

Hi, i'm having problems with the bikey. My server has a V2 signatura check and my headless client can enter the server due to a error with the bikey. Anyone with this problem!?

11:36:03 Player headlessclient: Wrong signature for file C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server GN\@vcom_driving\addons\vcom_driving.pbo
11:36:03 Player headlessclient disconnected.

I Have this problem! The HC runs from the same directory than the server and still the bikey signature don't match! Any solution!?

Hi Genesis,

Great AI mods and I have a request after using it on non-combat missions - mostly survial horror scenarios. Can you make the AI turn on the headlights when it is the driver? Also, when I use this mod in conjunction with TPW MODs, the AI would STOP for bunnies and snakes and etc...

I can understand the AI not wanting to hit a goat or dog due to the damage from its size, but can you set it so if it detects TPW MODs to simply proceed if it see snakes or an object roughly the size of a rock?

This happens regardless if its a small car or MRAP or even a TANK.

Do 'agents' have a size that can be interrogated by the engine, or are they just classed as agents (one size fits all)?

So I see a request for a "fix" and talk about lag spikes back in October, but no update since. How does this mod perform in it's current state?

I use the script of VCOM AI driving and it works fine for me. I don't notice any change in performance at all. I'm sure it has an impact I'm just not seeing but missions are very playable with the script. At least from what I've seen.

I use the script of VCOM AI driving and it works fine for me. I don't notice any change in performance at all. I'm sure it has an impact I'm just not seeing but missions are very playable with the script. At least from what I've seen.

Same.

So I see a request for a "fix" and talk about lag spikes back in October, but no update since. How does this mod perform in it's current state?

The scripted version seems to conflict with some other mod, when I use it and run an MP mission through Eden the server gets extremely slow.

What mods are you using? Perhaps we can check them against each other's mods to figure out where the problem is. All the ones I use seem to be ok.

The scripted version seems to conflict with some other mod, when I use it and run an MP mission through Eden the server gets extremely slow.

Even in Single Player if I run this with something like MCC I get unplayable FPS loss.

with something like MCC I get unplayable FPS loss.

*cough*  *cough*

same with Vcom AI, my server just takes a dump after 10 min

The VCOM AI driving script is really great and performance is just fine. I use it in most of my missions.

I'm not familiar with the AI behavioral mod from Genesis, but for the purposes of this thread, VCOM AI Driving gets a huge thumbs up from me. I'll use it until BIS gets their driving AI adjustments in.

BIS improvements ARE in already.  Of course they are continuing to refine but there is already a noticeable improvement.  I will have to see what effect this mod has now on driving with latest stable branch.

• Like 1

I've done a test with the stable branch 1.62, nut it seems that the AI don't react.

Can anyone confirm that, or maybe i make a mistake.

BIS improvements ARE in already. Of course they are continuing to refine but there is already a noticeable improvement. I will have to see what effect this mod has now on driving with latest stable branch.

This is news to me but thanks for the headsup.

BIS said it wasn't making it into stable 1.62 but I believe they continue to support it in Dev branch.

I read through the entire release notes for 1.62 and I didn't see it. Do you know with certainty they sneaked the driving AI in? If so, I definitely need to remove the script.

I've done a test with the stable branch 1.62, nut it seems that the AI don't react.

Can anyone confirm that, or maybe i make a mistake.

This is the VCOM AI Driving thread. If you're talking about the AI behavioral mod, please clarify and if so, please ask in the appropriate thread.

Does this improve their driving air vehicles as well?

Its throwing up errors again with the latest version, any fix on its way?

Thanks

11:36:03 Player headlessclient: Wrong signature for file C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server GN\@vcom_driving\addons\vcom_driving.pbo
11:36:03 Player headlessclient disconnected.

I Have this problem! The HC runs from the same directory than the server and still the bikey signature don't match! Any solution!?

same issue

I was thinking im crazy when i was seeing can openers poping on and off all over the map.

You know anything about that or im going insane :D

Does anyone have a view on whether this works well with 1.64, clashes with 1.64, or is made redundant by 1.64?

Currently have it in our unit mod line, and not seen anything particularly out of the ordinary..