Sign in to follow this  
dangerdan87

Titan Missile (AT rocket) - Top down attack

Will the "top-down" attack mode for the Titan AT rocket ever be available? I see the feature in the launcher's optics. So will we ever have the option for direct (currently the only option) and top-down attacks?

I know there is a mod add-on already available, but I don't play on modded servers as mod of them tend to be die-hard mil sims, and frankly, boring as hell (Farmers don't get off their tractor and go play Farming Simulator :P)

If the option is there, but not available, that just kind of feels as if the game isn't complete for the weapons.

Yeah...but it's a mod, when it shouldn't be a mod. It should be included in the weapons characteristics by default.

Yeah...but it's a mod, when it shouldn't be a mod. It should be included in the weapons characteristics by default.

Agreed. Never understood why it was neglected.

You can control the Titan AT missiles(Like a hellfire), you can try and do a top-down attack with that... It may not be the same, but it's something.

For a slight top down attack you can also lock the target and then point straight into the sky. So the rocket will have to turn to the target first, and it will gain some altitute this way.

Once locked, the Titan can even engage targets 180° behind you, which is absurd...