fuiba

[SP/CO-10] PMC Versus mission pack #4 (addons)

Suggestion. The amount of armor vehicles seems to be a bit overwhelming. As most of the time there are not enough AT weapons from the load out. On mission four I ended up grenade the apc to force the crewmen to dismount to get through the mission. It kind of killing the tactical side a bit. Would be great to increase the amount of infantry and reduce the number of armors. All in all, your missions still fantastic to play and very enjoyable. Thanks for the hard work.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Suggestion. The amount of armor vehicles seems to be a bit overwhelming. As most of the time there are not enough AT weapons from the load out. On mission four I ended up grenade the apc to force the crewmen to dismount to get through the mission. It kind of killing the tactical side a bit. Would be great to increase the amount of infantry and reduce the number of armors. All in all, your missions still fantastic to play and very enjoyable. Thanks for the hard work.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll take a good critical look on the equipment :) Balancing is always difficult especially since I test in SP. Feedback is most welcome!

Added a new version, link is in the op. Changes:

• Added one new mission.
  • Added more AT weapons to mission #4.
  • Removed extra crew in mission #7.
  • Added more rockets and more enemies to mission #10.
  • Changed the truck to US model in mission #11.
  • Delayed the initial attack more in mission #13.
  • Replaced HMMVW's with MRAP's in mission #14.
  • Added more empty vehicles and friendly engineer to mission #17.

Video of mission 7 in which we rescued a crew of a downed C130 and destroyed the wreckage. Awesome mission Fuiba! Thanks!

Video of mission 7 in which we rescued a crew of a downed C130 and destroyed the wreckage. Awesome mission Fuiba! Thanks!

That's a great video, Variable! Would you guys at CiA object if I linked it to the mission's Workshop page?

Not at all! Feel free to make any use with that video.

Hi, I just installed this pack, today, right after the 1.40 update, so I suspect that is what is causing the problems, but thought I'd ask here anyway, as it might be a known quirk afterall?

Problem is, at mission start I start out with no magazines or other stuff in my inventory. Only a rifle and a pistol, with attached mags, and thats it.

All required mods should be running, and I get no errors.

Running on a dedicated server.

Hi, I just installed this pack, today, right after the 1.40 update, so I suspect that is what is causing the problems, but thought I'd ask here anyway, as it might be a known quirk afterall?

Problem is, at mission start I start out with no magazines or other stuff in my inventory. Only a rifle and a pistol, with attached mags, and thats it.

All required mods should be running, and I get no errors.

Running on a dedicated server.

Hi dachs, I've been having problems with the dedicated server loadouts for a while. I thought they were fixed for good, but according to some feedback, weren't :)

Thanks to Alwarren's help, the loadout initializations for dedicated servers have been fixed in version 1.91 (link is in the op). There's also one new mission.

Changelog:

• Added one new mission.
  • Fixed loadout init for dedicated servers (thanks Alwarren!)

Perfect, thanks!

We're having a LAN meet tomorrow, so timing couldn't be much better :)

New version 2.00 is out. Changelog:

• Added one new mission.
  • Changed enemy uniforms in mission #12.
  • Added muzzle brakes to mission #10.
  • Tweaked ending triggers in mission #6.
  • Changed captain's uniform in mission #14.
  • Fixed briefing in mission #19.

I've added a new version, link is in the OP. Changelog:

• Added two new missions.
  • Fixed AI behaviour in missions #12 and #14.
  • Fixed helicopter trigger in mission #19.
  • Added LRTV to team leader in mission #19.
  • Major balance tweaks for mission #20.

Thanks Fuiba for the continuous updates. Been playing your series a lot, on mission 12 at the moment.

Sounds like a pretty damn good mission pack! Do you think it is doable by 5?

Thanks Fuiba for the continuous updates. Been playing your series a lot, on mission 12 at the moment.

Thanks! Have fun!

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

Sounds like a pretty damn good mission pack! Do you think it is doable by 5?

Sure it is! I'd like to think it's doable in SP although that requires some heroics.

I've added the last two missions, enjoy!

Changelog:

• Added the last two new missions.
  • Added a grenade launcher to demolition expert in mission #3.
  • Added radio designations for high priests in missions #6 and #12.

Mission 9 was so awesome... We had tanks chasing us when finally the Apache arrived and took them both out. Such a relief! One of those Arma moments that can only happen in well crafted and well thoughts missions.

• Added radio designations for high priests in missions #6 and #12.

hehe you are a genius... :)

Another one of those Arma holy grail moments hit me in chapter 11, when Alwarren and me, the only survivors from our team, were holed in a small cabin, each covering an entrance while Russians were all around us. Then, we finally heard the thumps of Blackhawk rotors and minigun fire that followed.

Wonderful mission Fuiba, perfectly balanced and intense.

Thanks Variable! I really appreciate the feedback! It's always nice to hear those Arma moments especially when there's minimal amount of scripting in my missions. I'm really looking forward to CiA's feedback on the upcoming missions!

I've added new version: 2.43, the link is in the op. Thanks to Comrades in Arms for providing feedback and suggestions!

Changelog:

• Balance tweaks and trigger fix for mission #13.
  • Configured map marker module in all missions except #15.
  • Added muzzle brakes in mission #5.
  • Fixed high priest surrender, Dagger waypoints, briefing typos and enemy uniforms in mission #12.

Hiya,

I've added a new version (2.45), the link is in the op! Thanks to Comrades in Arms for bug feedback and awesome suggestions!

Changelog:

• Fixed mission #13 objectives, vehicle inconsistencies.
  • Fixed mission #17 trigger areas.
  • Minor tweaks for mission #19.
  • Unified weapon loadouts in missions #6, #13, #20 and #24.
  • Reworked mission #13 primary objective.
  • Added ambient battlefield effects in missions #13, #14 and #24.

I've added a new version (2.46), the link is in the op! Thanks again to Comrades in Arms for feedback!

Changelog:

• Fixed mission #20 triggers and loadouts.

Phantom, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a video showing your PMC Versus Episode 13 Ultio Obtingens co-op mission.

We hope you will enjoy the video, like and/or subscribe.

When you see this, make videos yourself and are interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!