Sign in to follow this  
denco

Best server renting website

Hi,

Can anyone list any good server rental websites.

Regards

Ladies & Gents I'm researching to find a reliable Arma 3 Server Rental Host , This is my first time investing in a Arma 3 server and do not want to get screwed over. Any Recommendations would be awesome. Thank You For Your Time.

https://www.hetzner.de/en/

You can put what YOU want on there and use the full power of the server. None of this "slots on a virtual server" crap.

i second him. stop to rent gaming app' ! it can be viable for lightweight apps , but arma3 server is not one of these !

the difference ?

when you rent a server's computer , company will ask you wich OS you want, how many storage space you want, wich CPU etc etc . when you see that, you will probably realize the cost isn't exactly the same. but performance is garanteed !

you can not decently run an arma3 server with game hosting offers. i totally second him on that matter .

you can try OVH / www.kimsufi.com . it's a french company. a big one .

of course , you need to know operating system , etc etc . everything will be in YOUR hand .

Edited by griffz

You can give Survival Servers a shot if you are looking for something managed. $20 a month, link is in my signature.

Tons of customization on our custom built control panel that we've heavily tweaked for Arma 3. If you are seeking a dedicated server I would recommend OVH or Hetzner, as recommended above.

OVH is expensive. if you want a "cheap" but decent server (old i5 or old i7 are sufficient ! ) , check www.kimsufi.com. it's an OVH filial , the starter offer. you can find something for 20 buck / month !

I used Survival Servers once, soon regretted that and left within a month, granted it was a long time ago but it still left a bitter taste.

Try http://oneprovider.com/ as they have loads of specials, great for a personal dedi as a one off, not so good if you require 10 of them, they're resellers but provide their own support.

dont know this company . but an I3 at this price ????