sudayev

France General

Concerning the second article, the title is a bit misleading but there is nothing talking about Africa to Europ weapons smuggling! I would be surprised because there was no mediatic explosion concerning this matter ... i magine Europeans reaction if they know that smuggled weapons are entering their soil :D

What are you talking, everyone in Europe knows about the smuggling of weapons, drugs and people from Africa to the continent it's been for dozens of years.

Ask specially to Greeks, Spaniards and Italians.

about no-blood conspiracy - on video in slow motion it is vissible dust from concrete , maybe terrorist missed head/body of policeman and policeman fainted from schock/noise or what ? we do not have authopsy - where are bullet holes

maybe someone of them was using sport version of AK (.22), i seen sport AK - it looks the same as regular AK, magazine is half-empty, i seen .22 long AK,

they also not shoot serie - maybe it is sport-use single AK, also matter is type of projectile , not all projectiles tear of skull and rip brain apart from head after shooting , there are subsonic AK rounds too - they are slow speed (to act with silencer) and they have 50 or 40% of energy of AK round (there is 40% of powder, to keep velocity < 320 m/s to attach silencer, cause in real life, not in games - supersonic ammo doesn't work with silencers, you need special weakened ammo), ammunition prepared to be used with silencer will not tear apart head like some AK rounds do or full rounds do, anti-armor (armor piercing) bullet also will not tear head apart (such bullets are made to fight with bulet proof personel), cause armor piercing steel core round will not act like lead soft bullet, also civilian market rounds are weaker (full lead), most of those gore effects like head torn apart is caused by special projectiles (similar to dum dum) from full speed rifles (FAL, G3, SVD) and AK if dum-dum like ammo is used (mafia executions videos)

also on this video - something happens with hand of policeman, maybe he was hit in hand ?

for sure i see concrete reaction on projectile on slow motion video which is called conspiracy show

Keep pulling dude ... he was already down on the ground, so they shot him most likely from distance, if a bullet can take down a policeman from a 30m meters distance (you wanna play the kevlar card ?) it should be powerful enough to go through his head and spill blood on the ground.

And, the sound of that gun was really powerful which brings down your theory anyway.

it's not only no blood ... no recoil, no muzzle flash (well yeah) ...

Edited by Xalteva

Keep pulling dude ... he was already lied down on the ground, so they shot him most likely from distance, if a bullet can take down a policeman from a 30m meters distance (you wanna play the kevlar card ?) it should be powerful enough to go through his head and spill blood on the ground.

And, the sound of that gun was really powerful which brings down your theory anyway.

it's not only no blood ... no recoil, no muzzle flash (well yeah) ...

Because you know exactly the type of ammo they used, and I guess you also conducted the autopsy; as you seem so secure.

And again, what's your point: was it a Judeo-Masonic conspiracy? Was also the NSA involved?

Wait, were them some cover SEAL operatives payed by Israel and ordered by Marine Le Pen to create an anti-Muslim reaction?

Come on man, we already asked you politely a good amount of times to drop your imaginative conspiracies. More than anything because it's a disrespect to the victims and to our fellow French forum members who are having quite a f... up time.

What are you talking, everyone in Europe knows about the smuggling of weapons, drugs and people from Africa to the continent it's been for dozens of years.

But still, you are struggling to find a real info about it :D

But still, you are struggling to find a real info about it :D

If I have already given a good amount of links... Really, let it go.

Because you know exactly the type of ammo they used, and I guess you also conducted the autopsy; as you seem so secure.

And again, what's your point: was it a Judeo-Masonic conspiracy? Was also the NSA involved?

Wait, were them some cover SEAL operatives payed by Israel and ordered by Marine Le Pen to create an anti-Muslim reaction?

Come on man, we already asked you politely a good amount of times to drop your imaginative conspiracies. More than anything because it's a disrespect to the victims and to our fellow French forum members who are having quite a f... up time.

In case you misunderstood my point, i didn't say that there are no victims, those journalists died for sure, now the circumstances is another story! And bring me one post on this forum in which i accused jews or masons of anything! trying to make fun of my opinions is really cheap ... but anyway, i don't continue this discussion, many people here have a TV inside their heads.

If you google a bit, cant find the video again, you will find enlarged slow motion videos where you see how the bullet penetrates the vest (exit) at his chest. There are air turbulences (dust) caused by the bullet which you see even in the standard video.

Edited by oxmox

no-go sharia zones in few european cities are also CIA-Israeli-Vatican conspiration ?

If you google a bit, cant find the video again, you will find enlarged slow motion videos where you see how the bullet penetrates the vest (exit) at his chest. There are air turbulences (dust) caused by the bullet which you see even in the standard video.

What i saw on that video actually, was the "bullet" (if there was one) hitting next to the policeman, the angle is too steep as well for your theory.

And anyway, on the official version he was shot in the head:

In their killing spree, the attackers had shot a few minutes earlier a maintenance staff of the building on the ground floor, Frédéric Boisseau, 42 years. A second wounded policeman Ahmed Merabet, will be completed by a bullet in the head while trying to stop release of the killers, a little later, Boulevard Richard-Lenoir.

http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2015/01/08/vous-allez-payer-car-vous-avez-insulte-le-prophete_4551820_3224.html

The whole Balkan is one giant paradise for smugglers. Drugs, People, weapons, everything is brought into europe via that route. Other smugglers speed up the spanish shore until they reach areas where control isn´t as tight as in the south. These things really

aren´t secrets. Every large european Metropolis will have ample opportunities for you to buy everything you want as long as you have enough money and get introduced to the right people.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlJUS18eTbA

What i saw on that video actually, was the "bullet" (if there was one) hitting next to the policeman, the angle is too steep as well for your theory.

And anyway, on the official version he was shot in the head:

http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2015/01/08/vous-allez-payer-car-vous-avez-insulte-le-prophete_4551820_3224.html

Well he is dead and not only him...., doesnt matter what "angle". Newspaper reports can be wrong sometimes when it comes to such details.

Just wait some days and there will be more infos maybe.

Edited by oxmox

Well he is dead and not only him...., doesnt matter what "angle". Newspaper reports can be wrong sometimes when it comes to such details.

Just wait some days and there will be more infos maybe.

Yeah, that would be wiser.

Enough of this nonsense talk about conspiracy and false flag. Damn youtube experts experts who can say everything by watching low quality video posted in the web.

Going back to main subject.

Live coverage of what's going on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11329976/Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-attack-live.html?frame=3159155 (live vid)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/jan/09/charlie-hebdo-manhunt-kouachi-terrorist-links-live-updates

Really don't understand why the major search has been stopped during for the night?! It's a complete blackout regarding what two terrorists were doing during the night time.

This "hunt" should have ended already, this is their second day on the run and they occupied an industrial site and took hostages :/

how westernians allowed to turn europe into this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0vN55_TFQ

maybe it is irony that about this problem Russian media say truth or Hungarian (Victor Orban) media too

< French Poice escapes from lynch cause Muslim gang fight back investigators who were looking for one man , this is important link to show what politicall correctness made to western cities , places where gangs push back POLICE of this country, country in which police has to escape from area is no longer safe

Europe is NO LONGER place that people see on movies from 90s or 80s about "Green Holidays" "Italian Holidays" "European vacations", it is no longer romantic place where you roam peacefully across ancient architecture, it became place where you move keeping eye to not be robbed by non-natives

Edited by vilas

An armed man has apparently taken a hostage in a kosher grocery in Porte de Vincennes, eastern Paris. Reports that one person wounded in a shootout at the shop.

It is thought that it is the gunman who shot dead a policewoman, Clarissa Jean-Philippe, yesterday morning.

Via the Telegraph

according to Europe 1 both hostages crisis are linked.

It seems the attackers in Vincennes have requested the police to let the Kouachi go away.

They also have a video on their website showing the arrest of a black male in Vincennes, his identity is still unknown

http://www.europe1.fr/faits-divers/video-exclusive-les-images-de-l-arrestation-porte-de-vincennes-2339643

"

Paris police fear more attacks on Jewish neighourhoods and have ordered shop closures, according to AP

I'm speachless. Two people are lying unconscious in the grocery, i hope they aren't dead...what a week...

I'm speachless. Two people are lying unconscious in the grocery, i hope they aren't dead...what a week...

Unfortunately, according to Europe 1 again, 2 people already lost their lives in Paris...

Edited by Sooke

Here we go, the assault is given at Dammartin-en-Goele.

20150108PHOWWW01532.jpg

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

An assault has happened in Paris at the same time too.

Edited by ProfTournesol

The Kouachi brothers are dead according to AFP, the hostage has been rescued

RAID (Elite police) assaulters are wounded in Paris, it seems the terrorist has been neutralized though.

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

The hostage is safe at Dammartin according to the AFP.