sudayev

France General

I'll add the answer to your PM here:

But that web "report" you shared with me it's false.

You can check in this other pic of the car, that the car indeed has silver paths in the mirrors. Just that in some angles they are hard to see.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...25307970-1.jpg

And the pic of the journalist with the vest doesn't seem to be related to this piece of news. As you can see armed men in the back.

On the police officer dead, the pics of the scene are from seconds after the injury, without allowing the injury to bleed. We also don't know what kind of bullets where they using, probably hollow point which is meant to cause internal bleeding instead of external.

So no, no more conspiracy theories please.

I'll add the answer to your PM here:

But that web "report" you shared with me it's false.

You can check in this other pic of the car, that the car indeed has silver paths in the mirrors. Just that in some angles they are hard to see.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...25307970-1.jpg

And the pic of the journalist with the vest doesn't seem to be related to this piece of news. As you can see armed men in the back.

On the police officer dead, the pics of the scene are from seconds after the injury, without allowing the injury to bleed. We also don't know what kind of bullets where they using, probably hollow point which is meant to cause internal bleeding instead of external.

So no, no more conspiracy theories please.

Good to see that you allow yourself some "analysis" while everyone yells conspiracy when i do so :)

Sorry, the car plates are not the same, they are as shiny as the front of the car which is actually chromed (you need to watch the video to see it clearly). And there are no armed guys in the journalist photo, i can look for that video for you.

Edited by Xalteva

seems another "there is no islamic terror, it is all fake prepared by jewish-christian-CIA conspiracy about poor innocent peace loving Mulsims"

Wow, that's an impressive gesture ProfTournesol, thanks for sharing.

Man, these times are frightening, NATO vs. Russia, Orient vs. Occident, I hope everything will calm down soon.

Man, these times are frightening, NATO vs. Russia, Orient vs. Occident, I hope everything will calm down soon.

I think you are being a bit exaggerate, if you check historical records, you can see how all centuries have had more intense times. After all the situation nowadays it's relatively calm compared to one hundred years ago ( 1915, WWI and so on... )

After the initial shock I'm really starting to wonder some things.Keep in mind that I'm not throwing around some tin foil hat conspiracy theories,I just question the vigilance of french authorities.

First off,I'm kinda surprised how they still haven't caught them,we're talking about some guys armed with AKs in plain daylight in one of the biggest capitals of Europe.

What if they went rampaging throughout the city after they left Charlie Hebdo scene?They even kept the same car they stole so it's not like they switched 10 cars to vanish.

Second,it seems one of the primary suspects Cherif Kouachi was convicted in 2008 for three years for recruiting for a jihadist group,someone tell me what kind of braindead people in charge there let these people/timebombs walk free in the country again after they did their time instead of deporting them.We aren't talking about people giving likes to some FB terror group page,we're talking about people that were found with links to terror groups.

Did he somehow found inner peace in prison?Or it's more likely that these jihadists will return to their bad habits again?If they didn't pop Bin Laden and instead captured him,that's like releasing him in NY after doing some prison.

Also Sub-Human asked a pretty good question in European Politics thread about where did they got the assault rifles which I assumed it was black market.

Now after the second attack where the police woman was killed by a guy also armed with an assault rifle,if the second attack isn't related I'm starting to wonder how difficult is to get such a rifle in France??Does every crim or bad guy can get these things so easily??

First off,I'm kinda surprised how they still haven't caught them,we're talking about some guys armed with AKs in plain daylight in one of the biggest capitals of Europe.

It's nothing strange. A lot of murderers and thieves do that everyday. Just check how it took to caught the guys who committed the 11M in Madrid and those guys killed hundreds and went back to their usual flat.

Second,it seems one of the primary suspects Cherif Kouachi was convicted in 2008 for three years for recruiting for a jihadist group,someone tell me what kind of braindead people in charge there let these people/timebombs walk free in the country again after they did their time instead of deporting them.

As far as it has been reported they were had the French citizenship, and if you want to keep track of all those who had links with the jihadist, we wouldn't have enough police officers in all Europe.

Also Sub-Human asked a pretty good question in European Politics thread about where did they got the assault rifles which I assumed it was black market.

Now after the second attack where the police woman was killed by a guy also armed with an assault rifle,if the second attack isn't related I'm starting to wonder how difficult is to get such a rifle in France??Does every crim or bad guy can get these things so easily??

It's relatively easy inside the EU to get assault weapons, even machine-guns... Remember that there's no border controls inside the whole Schengen.

There is a contradiction between your two last statements :

"and if you want to keep track of all those who had links with the jihadist, we wouldn't have enough police officers in all Europe."

And

"It's relatively easy inside the EU to get assault weapons, even machine-guns... Remember that there's no border controls inside the whole Schengen."

This means that Europ should be like some kind of Wasteland, where everyone is deathmatching with AKs ...

This means that Europ should be like some kind of Wasteland, where everyone is deathmatching with AKs ...

Why? Fact is that offenders know that if they use assault weapons they would be in deep trouble if they get caught.

Just check Switzerland, almost every home has assaults weapons by law, and there's no big issue there. Or here in Finland where there's a strong hunting culture.

Why? Fact is that offenders know that if they use assault weapons they would be in deep trouble if they get caught.

It's cool, so that's why they were yelling allahu akbar and carrying their ID cards with them ?

It's cool, so that's why they were yelling allahu akbar and carrying their ID cards with them ?

You can't compare the usual European offenders with Muslim extremists trained in Syria.

For the same reason even if European Terrorist organizations could got huge amounts of explosives they didn't use them to blow trains, metros and public buses.

After the initial shock I'm really starting to wonder some things.Keep in mind that I'm not throwing around some tin foil hat conspiracy theories,I just question the vigilance of french authorities.

What if they went rampaging throughout the city after they left Charlie Hebdo scene?They even kept the same car they stole so it's not like they switched 10 cars to vanish.

in big european city it is easy to disappear, because streets are narrow, if someone use very popular car it is easy to drive such car which is popular and police is not checking everyone similar - to not be called nazi or racist ;) people in USA cooperate with police and report strange things, in europe in some cities there are no-go zones controlled by imigrants, sharia , where even police afraid to walk in

Second,it seems one of the primary suspects Cherif Kouachi was convicted in 2008 for three years for recruiting for a jihadist group,someone tell me what kind of braindead people in charge there let these people/timebombs walk free in the country again after they did their time instead of deporting them.We aren't talking about people giving likes to some FB terror group page,we're talking about people that were found with links to terror groups.

Did he somehow found inner peace in prison?Or it's more likely that these jihadists will return to their bad habits again?If they didn't pop Bin Laden and instead captured him,that's like releasing him in NY after doing some prison.

it is politicall correctness blindness of the western europe naivity

do you know how many boats from Africa swim to coasts of south of Spain or Italy ?

not all boats are checked, it is not big problem for terrorist organization to smugle few AK, when you have devoted members who will risk life for it,

AK is not big huge thing to hide, AKMS is 2 feet long

Major U.S. media outlets self-censor controversial Charlie Hebdo cartoons after Paris attack

(Reuters) - Leading U.S. news outlets mostly declined to show controversial cartoons of the Muslim Prophet Mohammad on Wednesday after suspected Islamist gunmen in Paris killed 12 people at the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

Online news sources the Daily Beast and Slate published the cartoons, but major U.S. publications, including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Reuters and the Associated Press, did not. Some said their guidelines call for avoiding publishing images or other material intended at offending religious sensibilities.

Bill Marimow, editor of the Philadelphia Inquirer, told Reuters: “We will not under any circumstances run the cartoons. The idea of gratuitously insulting tens of millions of Muslim people rather than describing something in words is not a close call.â€

Many Muslims believe it is blasphemous to create pictures of the Prophet Mohammad and Jihadists online repeatedly warned that the magazine would pay for its ridicule.

The Associated Press said it cropped a 2012 photo of Charlie Hebdo editor Stephane Charbonnier, killed in the attack, to exclude a cartoon of Mohammad on a magazine he held in his hands.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/08/us-franceshooting-usa-media-idUSKBN0KH08T20150108

Even in these dark times, there's some nice news:

_80149592_496e513d-7e55-4744-a755-20904e5597e6.jpg

Major U.S. media outlets self-censor controversial Charlie Hebdo cartoons after Paris attack

That's pathetic IMHO. Precisely its what the terrorist wanted.

You can't compare the usual European offenders with Muslim extremists trained in Syria.

For the same reason even if European Terrorist organizations could got huge amounts of explosives they didn't use them to blow trains, metros and public buses.

Yes, for obvious reasons :D

By the way, one of the attackers was at school during the attack according to his classmates, he went to the police by himself ... it's starting to collapse already!

As far as it has been reported they were had the French citizenship, and if you want to keep track of all those who had links with the jihadist, we wouldn't have enough police officers in all Europe.

Misty,I see your point but I wasn't referring to keep an eye on them because indeed it would be impossible for the police in the EU countries.What I meant was that for the people found and convicted for links with terror groups,as soon as they finish their sentence they should be deported in their origin countries.Even with citizenship letting them free in the country again it means to let them plan&commit more terror attacks freely.

Or at least change the law for life sentencing(like psychopaths or mass murderers) for these fellows if they don't have an origin country.

in big european city it is easy to disappear, because streets are narrow, if someone use very popular car it is easy to drive such car which is popular and police is not checking everyone similar - to not be called nazi or racist ;) people in USA cooperate with police and report strange things, in europe in some cities there are no-go zones controlled by imigrants, sharia , where even police afraid to walk in

it is politicall correctness blindness of the western europe naivity

do you know how many boats from Africa swim to coasts of south of Spain or Italy ?

not all boats are checked, it is not big problem for terrorist organization to smugle few AK, when you have devoted members who will risk life for it,

AK is not big huge thing to hide, AKMS is 2 feet long

I can't believe you managed to pull this ... were you even trying to be reasonable ? terrorists from Africa, bringing AKS on small boats ?? they die most of the time before even reaching the shore.

Even with citizenship letting them free in the country again it means to let them plan&commit more terror attacks freely.

I understand your point. But it's extremely complicated to remove someone's citizenship, in some countries it's even forbidden. And even more difficult to deport them, as their origin countries may not want them to come back, specially if they are already nationals of another country.

The terrible truth is that, there's no way to remove completely the thread, specially if we want to keep our values.

Some measures could be implemented like longest prison times for terrorists, but it's the same like rapists and others; technically once they have finished their time in prison, they are officially "clean".

I can't believe you managed to pull this ... were you even trying to be reasonable ? terrorists from Africa, bringing AKS on small boats ?? they die most of the time before even reaching the shore.

The ones that smuggle drugs and weapons to Europe use really fast and good boats, nothing compared to illegal immigrants. When I lived in the North of Spain I saw how the "Guardia Civil" ( Paramilitary Police in Spain ) catch some of those boats in Galicia ( yeah, they went "flying" over the sea from Morocco to Northen Spain ).

Just check how many weapons and drugs are smuggled through the US-Mexico Border, which is one of the best guarded in the World.

Yes, for obvious reasons :D

By the way, one of the attackers was at school during the attack according to his classmates, he went to the police by himself ... it's starting to collapse already!

Not one of the attackers, one linked to the suspects. Seriously stop reading so much conspiracy BS....

That's pathetic IMHO. Precisely its what the terrorist wanted.

Well, our freedom gives us also the chance to balance pros and cons.

Besides that nations and the press can be hypocritical.

Edited by oxmox

Not one of the attackers, one linked to the suspects. Seriously stop reading so much conspiracy BS....

Seriously dude, i have an opinion that will not change, and i am trying to defend it, i am not forcing you to believe it or so, if you have some answers throw them in here, otherwise stop telling me what should i read and what not ... If i wanted to hear official story,i wouldn't have discussed this here.

The guy's name was mourad hamyd and it was said he was the 3rd guy driving the car, and his classmates reported that he was at school that morning (beside the fact that he was a kind person),he is still under arrest

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

I understand your point. But it's extremely complicated to remove someone's citizenship, in some countries it's even forbidden. And even more difficult to deport them, as their origin countries may not want them to come back, specially if they are already nationals of another country.

The terrible truth is that, there's no way to remove completely the thread, specially if we want to keep our values.

Some measures could be implemented like longest prison times for terrorists, but it's the same like rapists and others; technically once they have finished their time in prison, they are officially "clean".

The ones that smuggle drugs and weapons to Europe use really fast and good boats, nothing compared to illegal immigrants. When I lived in the North of Spain I saw how the "Guardia Civil" ( Paramilitary Police in Spain ) catch some of those boats in Galicia ( yeah, they went "flying" over the sea from Morocco to Northen Spain ).

Just check how many weapons and drugs are smuggled through the US-Mexico Border, which is one of the best guarded in the World.

I have been to north africa, it's not some kind of somalia or so, security there is very high and there are no weapons around at all.

Edited by Xalteva

I have been to north africa, it's not some kind of somalia or so, security there is very high and there are no weapons around at all.

So the weapons cargo I saw was a product of my imagination? :rolleyes:

That's also why the Dakar rally was suspended, etc. etc.

One of the examples:

( Fox ) 22,272 Guns bound for Africa seized in Spain

( Reuters ) Arab Spring fallout fuels Mediterranean smuggling rise

The chaotic fallout of the "Arab Spring" is fuelling a surge in the smuggling of drugs, weapons and people across the Mediterranean, and cash-strapped regional powers are struggling to respond.

The North of Africa it's really a secure place huh:

( VoA ) IS Branch in Libya Claims Execution of 2 Tunisian Journalists

I guess Libya is not like the failed state of Somalia, right?

( The Economist ) The next failed state

( Forbes ) As Libya Spirals Toward Chaos, The West Has Financial Levers To Stop The Fighting

Edited by MistyRonin

about no-blood conspiracy - on video in slow motion it is vissible dust from concrete , maybe terrorist missed head/body of policeman and policeman fainted from schock/noise or what ? we do not have authopsy - where are bullet holes

maybe someone of them was using sport version of AK (.22), i seen sport AK - it looks the same as regular AK, magazine is half-empty, i seen .22 long AK,

they also not shoot serie - maybe it is sport-use single AK, also matter is type of projectile , not all projectiles tear of skull and rip brain apart from head after shooting , there are subsonic AK rounds too - they are slow speed (to act with silencer) and they have 50 or 40% of energy of AK round (there is 40% of powder, to keep velocity < 320 m/s to attach silencer, cause in real life, not in games - supersonic ammo doesn't work with silencers, you need special weakened ammo), ammunition prepared to be used with silencer will not tear apart head like some AK rounds do or full rounds do, anti-armor (armor piercing) bullet also will not tear head apart (such bullets are made to fight with bulet proof personel), cause armor piercing steel core round will not act like lead soft bullet, also civilian market rounds are weaker (full lead), most of those gore effects like head torn apart is caused by special projectiles (similar to dum dum) from full speed rifles (FAL, G3, SVD) and AK if dum-dum like ammo is used (mafia executions videos) ,

also on this video - something happens with hand of policeman, maybe he was hit in hand ?

for sure i see concrete reaction on projectile on slow motion video which is called conspiracy show, theory they fired blank cardridges is not accurate when one can see dust coming from concrete,

Edited by vilas

On the first article i stopped at "from Turkey to the East African nation of Djibouti." :P

I guess you know about piracy in eastern Africa ... and yeah it's a very dangerous area there, US has even deployed frigates there.

Concerning the second article, the title is a bit misleading but there is nothing talking about Africa to Europ weapons smuggling! I would be surprised because there was no mediatic explosion concerning this matter ... i magine Europeans reaction if they knew that smuggled weapons are entering their soil :D

Edited by Xalteva