sudayev

France General

Rest in peace all those who lost their lives in this accident.

Unlike some 'free press' I won't name that scumbags "dissidents" or "freedom fighters" and think that it's not the newspapers should post the images from that magazine but authorities must deport all those who want to make another *insert_your_part*stan in the Europe. Here we had seen perfectly what it can lead to - from totally uncontrolled regions to blown houses and seized theatres, hospitals, schools...

This is what i don't get, the fact that they said something in arabic doesn't mean they were actually arabs or muslims.

Yeah Xalteva, go back to your nest and stay there.

Instead of thinking you know it all you might also want to do some reading because you obviously have no clue and do not understand what happened today.

Ofcourse i do understand what happened today in France (maybe too well for you), and it makes me feel bad in many ways! But, i think in one month or so, this story will be forgotten and then we can have a true debate on what is really "the freedom of speech" in France.

My fav:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6wb6lzIYAAWia1.png (291 kB)

---------- Post added at 23:09 ---------- Previous post was at 23:08 ----------

This is what i don't get, the fact that they said something in arabic doesn't mean they were actually arabs or muslims.

Yeah, they were just shouting: "Allahu Akbar" ( check the videos )

And also identified themselves of being Al Qaeda in Yemen...

So yeah you know it all right...

(BBC live feed)

Charlie Hebdo's final tweet : BBC Trending has published a post looking into Charlie Hebdo's mysterious final tweet before the attack in Paris.

"Is it just a coincidence that this image was tweeted at around the time of the attack? The illustration bears the signature of Honoré, a famous French illustrator - but it's unclear whether it's his work or when it was actually drawn. BBC Trending has tried to contact Honoré and will post an update if we hear back from him."

The said last Tweet :

_80119672_1capture.jpg

Sadly, Honoré is reported being the fifth cartoonist of the newspaper being killed this morning. He won't be able to answer the BBC...

Edited by ProfTournesol

Yeah, they were just shouting: "Allahu Akbar" ( check the videos )

And also identified themselves of being Al Qaeda in Yemen...

So yeah you know it all right...

This is called "street justice"!

And yes the fact that they claimed it in that way makes it even more suspicious, it's not even following Al Qaeda's protocol : "professional" operation and an official statement from their spokesman! what tells me it's not some retards with guns playing terrorists, it's just our mindset that lead us to think they are muslims working ofr AlQaeda,IS or whatever.

This is called "street justice"!

And yes the fact that they claimed it in that way makes it even more suspicious, it's not even following Al Qaeda's protocol : "professional" operation and an official statement from their spokesman! what tells me it's not some retards with guns playing terrorists, it's just our mindset that lead us to think they are muslims working ofr AlQaeda,IS or whatever.

Yeah of course, we all know that you tried to say that they were mercenaries paid by the Front National.

But we don't share your agenda. We just comment on the news and with the facts that have been shown.

In fact after this awful event, it makes me sad how some people try to make agenda of it.

Yeah of course, we all know that you tried to say that they were mercenaries paid by the Front National.

But we don't share your agenda. We just comment on the news and with the facts that have been shown.

In fact after this awful event, it makes me sad how some people try to make agenda of it.

No, No and no, go read again my comment, completely the contrary of what i have said ...

And ofcourse, you think politicians have your kind heart ? they will try to take advantage of this in many ways, and that's what i was explaining, some parties may take the defence of the muslim community, using the nationalists' bad intentions argument :) and yes it's my theory, only future events can proved it to be right or wrong, and i am not trying to convicne anyone.

Xalteva seriously, I do not think that now it's the right time for your politic-conspiracy-paranoia arguments.

It's time to mourn the dead, prosecute the culprits and condemn the radical Islamism and its actions.

A brief look on violent islamic terrorist attacks in France.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-magazine-attack/paris-terror-attack-france-has-been-victimized-islamists-past-n281301

2015. Massacre At Paris Magazine In Terrorist Attack. 12 killed.

Dec 2014 month ago Joue les-Tours. Three policemen heard allah akbar taunt moments before they were stabbed.

Dec 2014 ago Dijon. 13 wounded. Man behind the wheel with allah akbar war cry on his mouth plows 13 people.

May 2013 Paris. Three days after slaughtering British soldier Lee Rigby, a muslim perpetrator tried to kill French servicemen in Parisian financial district.

March 2012 Toulouse. 7 people including little children killed in islamic terrorist attack.

According to Le Point, the suspects have been located close to Reims and the special forces of the French National Police, RAID, may conduct an operation against them soon.

( Le Point, translated from French by Google Translator ) Attentat à "Charlie Hebdo" : les suspects localisés à Reims

Reportedly, the suspects were located near Reims , in the district of the Red Cross. A helicopter was on site and operation of the RAID would be imminent. Less than eight hours after the deadly attack on Charlie Hebdo , the three members of the commando were identified by the Crime Branch. This would be two known brothers intelligence and a young out of bed. Said and Kouachi Cherif, aged 32 and 34 years respectively, were confused by the identity card found by investigators in the Citroën C3 abandoned in their flight near the Porte de Pantin. Their accomplice, Hamyd Mourad, who would have served their driver in their bloody equipped would be a homeless 18 years.

Born in Paris in the 10th arrondissement, the Kouachi brothers "Profile of small thugs who became radicalized," said a police source. The younger of the two, Cherif, was sentenced in 2008 to three years in prison, 18 months suspended, for participating in a forwarding chain French jihadists to Iraq. The "chain of mounds Chaumont" was dismantled three years earlier. It consisted of a dozen young Parisians who, for some, had recognized in custody fomenting planned attacks.

i think in one month or so, this story will be forgotten

10 years from now it will still be unforgotten, like I said you don't a fucking clue of what you're talking about.

Leave this damn thread alone and go spread you conspiracy BS elsewhere.

10 years from now it will still be unforgotten, like I said you don't a fucking clue of what you're talking about.

Leave this damn thread alone and go spread you conspiracy BS elsewhere.

You haven't said anything useful yet ... i am waiting for you to tell me what i don't know.

Edited by Xalteva

Because we don't know much more than what was already posted and I think it's NOT the right time to "throw ideas around" .

Also because I'm still in shock, I've been reading this newspaper for 10 years and I lost friends today

Because we don't know much more than what was already posted and I think it's NOT the right time to "throw ideas around" .

Also because I'm still in shock, I've been reading this newspaper for 10 years and I lost friends today

Well sorry mate ... trust me, it makes me feel bad as well, just thinking about consequences! i shut up for now.

Another info on the victims, Ahmed Merabet was the police officer that was murdered at point-blank.

( Newsweek ) Police Officer Ahmed Merabet Shot During Charlie Hebdo Massacre

One of the police officers killed in the terrorist attack today in Paris has been identified as 42-year-old Ahmed Merabet.

The attack began around 11:30 a.m. local time when three men entered the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. The men claimed that they were members of an Al-Qaeda faction in Yemen and were avenging the Prophet Muhammad. The magazine once ran an image of Muhammad and was condemned by some Muslims, as depictions of the Prophet are prohibited by Islamic law.

According to The Daily Caller, Merabet is a Muslim and worked in the 11th arrondissement in Paris. He is survived by his wife.

Another info on the victims, Ahmed Merabet was the police officer that was murdered at point-blank.

( Newsweek ) Police Officer Ahmed Merabet Shot During Charlie Hebdo Massacre

It seems as if they were careless enough to loose an ID card in their first car. Those guys aren´t getting out of France anymore. Now it is only a matter of time until the police gets them.

Edited by Tonci87

This is awful; you know the worlds gone to shit when humor and satire is treated with this kind of action.

I send my love to those affected all over the world by these attacks.

NBC news is announcing the death of one of the suspect, the other 2 being in custody.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-magazine-attack/paris-attack-suspect-dead-two-custody-u-s-officials-say-n281761

It needs confirmation as I can't find anything on the french media yet.

Le Monde says according to the AFP the youngest suspect surrendered himself to the police.

It's confusing, Le Monde is quoting information from the AFP which isn't on the AFP website.

French police have issued arrest warrants for brothers Cherif Kouachi, 32, and Said Kouachi, 34, AFP says. They have appealed to the public for information but warned that the men were "likely armed and dangerous".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6yo0-lIAAAYXqy.jpg

Edited by Sooke

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

worth to read many news, for example:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/01/italy-screaming-phrases-from-the-quran-a-67-year-old-muslim-devastates-a-church-in-trento

this is one from hundreds of knews - what they are doing in europe,

what is biggest paradox ?

Europeans are madly tollerant to those who hate freedom and tollerance because of some phantasy creature on the clouds from book

shame that europe is so self destructive, when it afraid to remove those who make problems for sake of "tollerance" for those, who want to kill every infidel ,

thanx god i do not live in such politcally correct paranoia like some western countries are since few years, thanx god we do not have no-go zones with sharia zones made by those who don't work but just spend taxes (benefits),

it was France where people were beaten for eating ham,

it was France where muslims attack people on street , it is France where traffic stops in city cause they want to pray etc.

in several European cities Muslims demanded to ban Christmass tree too,

how long Europeans will allow it ? this problem will be growing , not decreasing,

Edited by vilas

I really think that this is so horrible...

Not only did innocent civillians die because of this (Becaus ethey may have made comics about these things but they are stilnormal french civilians just doing their job)

There are also diffrent facts. this was a Clear state act of Terror agains france and the first real terror attack in europe as far as I know since the IS attacks begun in the middle east.

the second is as shown on pictures here allready newspapers don't dare to publish pictures out of terror of being killed. By doinf that we give the terrorist exactly what they want. CONTROL. its the same as what happend to Sony movie pictures. If you crumble out of fear for Terror the terrorists allrady won. I would say +1 into publushing their front covers everywhere in the newspapers, regianol folders,facebook, twitter, google+, ect. to show the terrorists out there: We wont bow for you but if you dare touch or Country,City's,Home's,Friends,Family we wont stand for it and we WILL come for you!

And to back up this statement the West has to ally and start some kind of counter action against these terrorist.

Another shooting in Paris. Likely unrelated:

Paris police shooting

Two more policeman have been shot in Paris as a gunman fled to the subway.

The man opened fire with a machine gun, leaving two officers injured in the Porte de Chatillon area in the south of the city, French media report.

It seems as if they were careless enough to loose an ID card in their first car. Those guys aren´t getting out of France anymore. Now it is only a matter of time until the police gets them.

How do you know they aren't getting out of France anymore? There are no border crossings where you would fly passport or id anymore and maybe now they are being sheltered by islamists in Belgium or Germany.

One thing bothers me, how it's possible that in one of the largest european cities, in the middle of the day someone disappears after daylight shooting from ak and drives many kilometers away without being seen on street cameras?

all newspapers should publish those caricatures, if Muslims do not like freedom of speach and secular state - they can leave Europe and go back to Africa and Middle East and NEVER return to Europe , caricatures of Christian priests are often present and noone makes riots or kill for it

if someone doesn't like European way of life (sharia patrols, jihadists) - he should never been hosted in Europe, Europe is place for secular states, not for those who want to punish for "blashemy" (like in Pakistan, Egypt, Iran etc.) we had inqusition 500 years ago, inqusition was burning people alive because of "blashmemy" cause someone had black cat , we had it 500 years ago, we cannot allow repeat others to force religious beliefs,

european values since century were agains middle age religious fanatism cause we know what is religious fanatism - every movie about Inquisition shows it, everyone who had strict religious family knows what i am talking about, some things like having fun in life is forbidden in very religious rigor families, cause they all believe they must suffer/make others suffer to get eternal life after death - this is insane,

Europe was most secure and safe place in the globe - lets not allow to change it anymore (it already changed if you compare to 80s, 90s) , safety and security was always european main advance over rest of globe, religions by definition are not logic, but untill they not hurt/force others, all is okay, when religions start to harm others they becoming evil (all situation in Africa with Boko Haram as example, ISIS as second example, our Holy Inqusition in past as third example),

it is f* up that there are huge areas in this world where people are being killed for sunbathing, for being gay etc. it is isnane that there are places in which you hear what you can or musn't eat , that music and dance is called wrong etc. we have XXI century, not XV century with burning witches , burning cats etc. or holy cows or holy stones,

too loose morality barriers in the west make some percent of youth to look for straight simple rules - which religions gives to people , when all was around 1 culture and 1 religion - it was calm cause differences were not too big, but multiculti wont work, cause differences are too deep and tensions will grow , because our religion was not that extremistic since 100 years, we will not stop people from believing in gods, but when there is 1 god, there is 10 times lower risk of any fight , the more multiculti - the more reasons to fight , homogenized society = small number of reasons to fight, multiculti society = a lot of tensions and differences to pull the trigger by someone,

the best example / metaophore of society is friendship - why people are friends and help each other and not fight ? cause they have 1 common hobby, like photography, music, models, old cars, whatever,

we in europe get to point when 5 men argue that ONLY football is better over ONLY modeling and ONLY old cars are better (photography should be forbidden) than ONLY photography and they soon gonna start fight, when all were interested in football - they only fought between clubs, now they will start to fight with those who prefere to watch old cars instead of football

if someone beleived that diversity makes peace - he was totally wrong,

integration works when newcomer integrates to rules of host , not when he want host to change all , many imigrants do not want to integrate with Europe - they believe Europe should become caliphate (there is always basic question - why they come here if they hate our lifestyle) ,

even in society - tensions are between economical classes, thats why EU was plannig to equalize people - this made tensions gone for decades,

but they not thought that religion can vanish and people may equalize to one group of secular people, because beliefs are stronger than anything , few or dozen percent of people always believe their beliefs must be set as global rule to others - if anyone had religious family like me - he knows what i am talking about , religious people ALWAYS belief that their rules are given from "above" and other people HAVE TO obey them (because life is given by god, so your life belong to god, not to you - it was always told by my grandmother, by my ount, those people really to believe in such insane stuff although it sounds totally cyco, they believe that "you must obey what god told in book")

Edited by vilas