laxemann

Immerse by Jokoho482 and LAxemann

Jokoho and LAxemann proudly present...
Immerse

What is this?
Many people told me to make an "immersion" bundle out of my smaller, immersion-oriented mods, so here we go!
The original mods will be abandoned, future updates will be applied to this bundle.

As of christmas 2016, the mod is called "Immerse" instead of "L_Immerse" since Joko (Jokoho482) rewrote the whole thing.

Praise our new lord! :)

What does the bundle include
ExShake - CamShake for explosions, even distant ones!
Twitch - Slight "twitching" when someone or something fires nearby
• A new, small thingy simply called recoil which applies a little screenshake when firing your weapons, intended to make shooting feel more satisfying and punchy.
• "Force" adds a slight radial blur and darkens the screen a bit for a split second when firing
All features can be separately deactivated in the CBA game options menu! (Options -> game -> Configure Addons)

Media?

Force:

ExShake (Older version, the effects aren't that dramatic anymore):

Download

Download (2.03)

Steam Workshop

ArmAholic

Requirements
CBA A3

Changelog

2.03 - Fixed: Using a satchel will no longer shake your screen [Joko]

2.02 - Fixed: Error messages in Zeus [Jokoho]
       Fixed: Issue with put in fired EH

2.01 - Fixed: Now works with weapons that have a formula instead of a plain number as a caliber entry [Jokoho]

2.0 - Completely rewritten by Jokoho482, renamed to "Immerse by Jokoho482 and LAxemann"
Added: Settings are now handled via the CBA in-game menu. Go to "options -> game -> configure addons"
Removed: Userconfig

1.5 - New userconfig

Added: "Force" - Adds a slight radial blur and darkens the screen a bit for a split second when firing

Fixed: Exshake now properly works in MP!

Fixed: No more camshake from smoke grenades

1.2 - New userconfig in order to prevent exploits, some code changes

1.1 - Fixed a huge bug that made the fps go down when firing your weapons

1.0 - Initial Release

Enjoy! :)

• Like 9

So it's not gonna have your other ones like suppression and attachment mounting? Or will they come later?

So it's not gonna have your other ones like suppression and attachment mounting? Or will they come later?

Supress is too much of a gamechanger to include it here and MOUNT has a nasty bug that can't get fixed until BI solves this :/

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Well, very well. Now get your supression effect mod to this bundle too :)

Hey mate, just wondering if "L_Twitch" and its settings are including in this? right now im just using L_Twitch so if I wanted to use "LAxemann's Immerse" then I can delete L_Twitch and its configs?

I am asking as the configs L_Twitch are L_Twitch.hpp and the one for this is L_immerse.hpp so im just double checking.

Hey mate, just wondering if "L_Twitch" and its settings are including in this? right now im just using L_Twitch so if I wanted to use "LAxemann's Immerse" then I can delete L_Twitch and its configs?

I am asking as the configs L_Twitch are L_Twitch.hpp and the one for this is L_immerse.hpp so im just double checking.

Twitch is included as stated above a few times, so yes, the standalone versions of the mods are obsolete :P

Twitch is included as stated above a few times, so yes, the standalone versions of the mods are obsolete :P

Yep I thought so, just wasnt sure about the configs - thanks mate :)

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@LAxemann;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Can anybody confirm that the server key is working?

IMPORTANT UPDATE

DOWNLOAD

1.1 - Fixed a huge bug that made the fps go down when firing your weapons

Lax is going to become the King of Arma immersion! I can't wait to put this all together with his sound mod.

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Quick note for the PW6 guys, not sure if intentional but this 1MB addon is now 100MB due to a stray pbo being added?

Reminds me of the TPW bundle! I second adding suppress to the bunch but I understand your reasons. Keep up the good work. This is exciting.

Can anybody confirm that the server key is working?

Linux dedicated by any chance? We are having the same issue. With the keys (immerse & suppress) player is stuck on a black screen when joining. Removing them fixes it.

Edit: Renamed the keys to Limmerse.bikey and Lsuppress.bikey and everything works again. Very strange, seems to be random according to this post:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182072-All-in-Arma-Terrain-Pack-%28AiA-TP%29-A1-A2-OA-terrains-from-BI-in-A3&p=2853668&viewfull=1#post2853668

Edited by DavidZi

Very small but very nice adding to the general feeling of the game. Love it. Thanks!

Nice mods, adds some fluff to a otherwise stiff game :P

I like that guns have more feel now, and you can feel explosions...

I found some interesting thoughts in a thread about the fatigue system. Someone there stated how he hates it that if you're suddenly shot at but you' re fatigued already your guy will just slowly walk to take cover instead of sprinting no matter how tired/overburdened.

Would it be possible to simulate an adrenalin surge and disable the fatigue system initially when twitched/supressed? So to make it possible to sprint to cover?

Anyway, all of your addons are a great additon. Many thanks!

I found some interesting thoughts in a thread about the fatigue system. Someone there stated how he hates it that if you're suddenly shot at but you' re fatigued already your guy will just slowly walk to take cover instead of sprinting no matter how tired/overburdened.

Would it be possible to simulate an adrenalin surge and disable the fatigue system initially when twitched/supressed? So to make it possible to sprint to cover?

Anyway, all of your addons are a great additon. Many thanks!

That's actually a cool Idea, I'll think about it :)

Tons of other projects currently, though :(