Sign in to follow this  
perfectum

New modded Arma 3 Life | Heavy roleplay | Unique

We welcome you on joining our NEW Arma 3 role-play community/life. We’re a community of high standards of role-play, implementation and creativity. This community was founded to become a new home for high standards role-players, who wish to take part of this project that we’re going to give you more information about now. We make sure our staffs are always there to help you regarding any questions/situations you may run across when playing on our servers. We've got a lot of things to do, and still adding onto it each and every day to make sure that our players are happy with the server. Our goal for this project is to be known to be a strict/heavy roleplay server for those who are truly interested in real life situations properly. We're planning on staying up for a long time, so, NEVER think we're going anywhere. We’re estimating to open up within this week.The server is going to run on a custom map with ton of new vehicles, clothing and weapons.

We’re a bit different from all the other Arma 3 life servers which you can get in game and buy a lego head and walk around with it like it’s completely normal. Or another example: Go up to a NPC and buy a AK47 within half an hour of the server. That won’t be possible on our server. We are based off on realism. For example you won’t be able to buy items such as lego heads. You will not be able to go up to a NPC and buy a AK47. The guns will be controlled by official gangs who then sell the guns on the streets. Our economy system is going to be realistic. All our prices is going to be based off real life. You will not get 1000 dollar paychecks every fifth minute, but you will get a realistic amount of money as welfare check every hour if you got no income.

We're looking for a dedicated staff team. We need to fill out multiple positions within the staff so this is the best time to join if you're interested to become a part of the staff team. We have already a few staff members and developers that's going to help the server reach further.

We are currently looking for the following:

• Modelers that can help us create everything from clothing to vehicles.
  • Scripters that can help us script in new features.
  • Mission editors who can make our missions even better
  • Textures, that can help our modeling team to make the models look good.
  • Web developers that can help us setup a website.
  • Designers that can help us make amazing logo’s and so on
  • A experienced police department, fire and medical chief that has experience with forums and fire department knowledge.
  • Groups of people, willing to start an illegal faction or legal faction and become active.
  • A "few" staff members, both moderators and possible administrators.

If you’re interested please send me a private message on the forum and we will give out our information.

Despite the fact this is a high standards community; every project has to start from the bottom. And so do we. We ask you to contact other high standards role-players who wish to become a piece of the puzzle and join this project with you. It is piece of cake, politely ask them if they want to join you on your way here; we won't tolerate any sort of abuse, unwillingness and negativity while doing so. Please remain professional and formal while representing our project among your friends. It is important to state that this reference procedure is completely optional, but we recommend doing so to increase your in-game atmosphere.

Step forward. Make a change. The administrative team is here to enhance your role-play experience and demolish your role-play boundaries.

Become a rockstar, a farmer, a Deputy Sheriff or a gang member. Your creativity is limitless. You choose your own path in this server- no one is telling you how to do or what to do and this is exactly what we seek is the highest role-play quality and an outstanding gaming atmosphere of its kind (compared to other life servers.)

More information about the server will be added in later such as the TeamSpeak, server IP and website. For now, we’re looking for staff members that can help us get this project we’re we want it. If you're interested please send me a private message on the forum and we will give out our information.

Best of Regards,

Founder

Perfectum/Anderson Brown

Edited by Perfectum

If I were you I would change the name to anything but ArmA 3 Life. Just sayin'.

Well, we're not called Arma 3 Life. We have not come up with a name yet, Darkhorse 1-6.

I like the idea, I may be able to help a little but I can't guarantee it, add me on Steam if u need anything. Good Luck with ur project :)

I like the idea, I may be able to help a little but I can't guarantee it, add me on Steam if u need anything. Good Luck with ur project :)

Thank you for the support. Yes, we hope this prosject will go faar.

I have sent you a message about having interest in being a moderator or a administator. In the message i did not include that i have Medical background and could help with the EMS Roleplay

Regards

Gwion

I appreciate all the PM's and interest for this community. We continue to grow and develop as days goes by. We're still looking for members to take a part of the community so feel free to contact us.