Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Empire earth expansion:

i was brousing this gamespot page and noticed it. i was wondering if anybody has it and if it is worth it. you get a whole new epic "space" and some new units w/ new campaigns.

they have pics of the space epic thought the space ships look kinda jeneric. as if they skiped concepts and just slaped it into 3D. pics

Well the first one IMO sucked ass and was a huge waste of money. It would rule if there was some kind of unit editor available, but as it is I just get sick of my Apache helicopters getting shot down by Spanish gunboats from the 1400's. mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 26 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">These guys don't look like soldiers, they look like peter pan!

PETEY

Pic too big, had to link to it....<span id='postcolor'>

you mean this peterpan?

well since thoses who have EE seem to be not interested enough in it enough to wana spend money on the expansion, might as well ask about a different opionion. they have released the Hitman 2 demo and i was woundering how sweet is it? i most likely not gona d/l as i am curently on a lan system w/ 2 out of 3 PCs not being able to connect online (1 of the 2 is mine, other 2 belong to my dad.) who played it? they have the demo available at gamespot and should have it at the official site.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 25 2002,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 26 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">These guys don't look like soldiers, they look like peter pan!

PETEY

Pic too big, had to link to it....<span id='postcolor'>

you mean this peterpan?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes.... *silence*

well acording to gamespot, the X-box version comes out today, though that doesn't mean its out in stores today unless the retail store is right next door to the production building. biggrin.gif as for the PC version, the release date at GS sezz its comes out on the someware in the 3rd quarter of 02.

Future Shop says October 3rd. And they never advertise unless they will have it. I think they learned their lesson a few years ago when someone sued them over it. biggrin.gif

I've been playing the demo, and I think I have a new game to play when I need an adrenaline fix. smile.gif

the first game was crap. Civ3 is better! But PTW is just somthing we should of had in the original game!

They even promist scenairo scripting, but now they say no! Wankers!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you mean this peterpan?<span id='postcolor'>

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 26 2002,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they have released the Hitman 2 demo and i was woundering how sweet is it?<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't see the demo for Hitman 2 but I saw this kinda commercial clip for it, it was this woman looking at these guys in a "police lineup" and she points to one guy and then the cop goes around and just shoots the guy in the gut. It was just so violent, so over the top, so, so, good. wink.gif

-=Die Alive=-

I d/led the Hitman 2 Demo, but it doesn't work on my system. Neither does the Iron Storm demo. Oh well.

UT2003 is ok, the only difference is slightly better graphics, especially the water effects...

That and the weapons are the only thing different.  confused.gif

Unreal 2 is going to be good though, too bad they had to get rid of mp options mad.gif

Yeah, I think UT2003 is really good for adrenaline! My heart was beating really fast (esp on ctf) and the games so addictive! I love the lightning gun. biggrin.gif

Personally i think its crappy, it doesn't help much when thats the only weapon you have at close combat lol