wolfgarth

IAF- Israel Air force - Arma 3 (WIP)

Nice job on IAF , will be good to have this one on our server aswell together with IDF mod

great to see someone is interested in helping out and implementing more "IDF" resources into the game, but one notice - IAF does not use littlebirds or any kind of it sort.

as in for the F35, if you already implemented it, you should also implement Ospreys, yes IAF is the only country outside the US who will recive them either in 2016 or up to 2020. and will replace our old CH-53.

and onther notion, you can try and place the 2 UH-60 Squadrons emblems on the back of the tail, Squadron 124 and Squadron 123.

* we also use Black colored Blackhawks not only camo, half are black half are camoflauged.

if you need any help with details just pm me, i might have some info for an ex-IAF serviceman =]

I will delay the update of the mod because I'm working on the AH-1.

I will delay the update of the mod because I'm working on the AH-1.

we do not use them anymore since mid-2012, scrapyard and sold to other countries. we relay only on the Apaches since then.

My idea is if you want to do something a little older, and thank you for telling about the osprey will work nisso.com relation to littlebird the IDF does not use the MD500?

---------- Post added at 16:38 ---------- Previous post was at 16:31 ----------

I take a doubt the IDF uses or have used the UH-1N?

My idea is if you want to do something a little older, and thank you for telling about the osprey will work nisso.com relation to littlebird the IDF does not use the MD500?

---------- Post added at 16:38 ---------- Previous post was at 16:31 ----------

I take a doubt the IDF uses or have used the UH-1N?

well if you add an "F35" which we have not recived yet, or have we?!, or have we not?!, who knows? ^^ , and then add the AH-1, wont make any sense to me, but its your call and im grateful some one does a mod with new modules\re-texture.

no we do not use MD500's for quiet a while, even when we had, they were never really used in the past 20-30 years, as in real action. so no i don't think you should add them, due to the fact IAF does not have any counterpart nowadays.

the IAF used UH-1N i even have a photo of a scrapyard next to my workplace back in AFB 6. we do not use them any more, for quiet some time.

here it is, took it back in end of 2011 when i got stationed at AFB6, http://i.imgur.com/TjM4K1P.jpg (710 kB) you can see the UH-1 and some old trainee.

i will upload some of the photos i have from the pilot graduation at my base a couple of years back, for reference, (Aircrafts,Camos,AA). and maybe some more, if i'd see it appropriate and not "for your eyes only" info.

Edited by Eyepox