pinaz93

Pinaz's Retexture Project

Thanks for the shout-out! Glad I could help. Again: I love your re-textures. The ARMA group I'm a moderator in will be using them in our modpack and we all think they're pretty great!

Thank you very much, these are my first works and i'm glad to hear this!! ;)

Is this made for Zeus? I need it for a mission as CAS-enabled planes and ,if possible with specific-country weaponry.

Is this made for Zeus? I need it for a mission as CAS-enabled planes and ,if possible with specific-country weaponry.

I don't know, I have never used zeus, how can I make it zeus compatible?

any plans to do reskins of the F/A-18 Super Hornet?

Edited by armyguy277

any plans to do reskins of the F/A-18 Super Hornet?

Yes, I think I will do some retex for it in the future!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However here are two screens of two new wip retex of the F-16C, obviously fictionals, based on the japanese F-2 camo and one for the croatian air force!

And I'm waiting the release of the F-16C block52+ from firewill to make a totally new pack ;)

v6m53r.jpg

1z1ej6g.jpg

Edited by Pinaz93

Are you planning on making a Greek Air force texture?

Are you planning on making a Greek Air force texture?

For the block52+? If I don't remember wrong the Hellenic Air Force texture will be in the firewill release ;)

For the block52+? If I don't remember wrong the Hellenic Air Force texture will be in the firewill release ;)

Cool, look forward to it.

Hey Pinaz, I´ve seen that you´ve added Kimi´s HMD to To-199/Yak-131/M-A346... could you (with KIMI´s helP) add HMD support to the Su-35??? The Flanker and Super-Hornet/WASP are really lacking this feature and it doesn´t seems to be planned to be added by JSpartan/Sauls anytime soon =/

Cheers!

;2970515']Hey Pinaz' date=' I´ve seen that you´ve added Kimi´s HMD to To-199/Yak-131/M-A346... could you (with KIMI´s helP) add HMD support to the Su-35??? The Flanker and Super-Hornet/WASP are really lacking this feature and it doesn´t seems to be planned to be added by JSpartan/Sauls anytime soon =/

Cheers![/quote']

I didn't add anything, what are you refering to?

I didn't add anything, what are you refering to?

Ohhh I see... I was kinda daydreaming cus I couldn´t recall that probably Kimi added HMD to the vanilla To-199 along with his Wipeout HMD mod... and as your Yak-130 inherits the vanilla plane configs... a simples misunderstood =P

I was refering to this:

5012B13661B1BEEE54EDDC3962B3DBE06EFD929B

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/701784768898170257/5012B13661B1BEEE54EDDC3962B3DBE06EFD929B/

cheers!

;2970575']Ohhh I see... I was kinda daydreaming cus I couldn´t recall that probably Kimi added HMD to the vanilla To-199 along with his Wipeout HMD mod... and as your Yak-130 inherits the vanilla plane configs... a simples misunderstood =P

I was refering to this:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/701784768898170257/5012B13661B1BEEE54EDDC3962B3DBE06EFD929B/

cheers!

Ok ;) however it's really nice this mod, I'm going to include it in my mod list :D

;2970575']Ohhh I see... I was kinda daydreaming cus I couldn´t recall that probably Kimi added HMD to the vanilla To-199 along with his Wipeout HMD mod... and as your Yak-130 inherits the vanilla plane configs... a simples misunderstood =P

I was refering to this:

cheers!

I have downloaded and the mod for the HMD but is not working for me in the A-346, there's something strange ahah

NEWS

3 new camos for the A-346

Bulgarian air force

1fk1fa.jpg

Royal air force (23rd squadron)

25h0i01.jpg

Spanish air force (10th squadron)

2dikft3.jpg

Spanish one will definitely compliment the FFAA mod

SU-35 v1.2

I'm now releasing the new little update pack for the SU-35!

v1.2 changelog

-USAF test camo (BLUFOR)

-3 Russian Ultranationalist camo (INDFOR)

-Russian blue camo as requested (OPFOR)

-RAAF skin as requested (BLUFOR)

DOWNLOAD

PlaywithSix: coming soon

Armaholic: coming soon

Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9IaUNNTEhvc2xKNjQ/view?usp=sharing]Version 1.2

This two skins are for the requests of XxGetBuck123 and OfficerAMR

2lsiptf.jpg

2rc9zc2.jpg

Russian Ultranationalists Rebels:

2hwmzvd.jpg

33trt77.jpg

atsw2w.jpg

USAF Test:

m7rlh1.jpg

New mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Pinaz93 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Love the Test SU35

Love the Test SU35

I'm happy to hear this ;)

However I have start working on F-35 textures from the USAF mod! I can show you the first WIP texture that I have made...

It's an F-35A of the italian air force belonging to the 6th wing (Now using Tornados)... I have used the light grey, tipical of the Italian air force planes, instead of the classical dark grey of the F-35...

The tail is inspired by an old photo of a tornado belonging to the 6th wing

(I think the photo is from 90s or early 2000s):

2sajr11.jpg

35mnoz4.jpg

20z2qol.jpg

Next will come RAF, others USAF squadrons, and then others countries ;)

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear this ;)

However I have start working on F-35 textures from the USAF mod! I can show you the first WIP texture that I have made...

It's an F-35A of the italian air force belonging to the 6th wing (Now using Tornados)... I have used the light grey, tipical of the Italian air force planes, instead of the classical dark grey of the F-35...

The tail is inspired by an old photo of a tornado belonging to the 6th wing

(I think the photo is from 90s or early 2000s):

2sajr11.jpg

35mnoz4.jpg

20z2qol.jpg

Next will come RAF, others USAF squadrons, and then others countries ;)

Looks good, I hope Italy uses some of those amazing camos they had on their F16's