pinaz93

Pinaz's Retexture Project

First CAP mission for the A-346 (just to test the missiles :cool: ), intercepted and shot down a Yak-131 over Libya

5000ib.jpg

kb4uwn.jpg

wji9hv.jpg

2saaxs1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:50 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

;2937793']Pinaz' date=' are the Brazilian versions armed with NATO missiles? We don´t use soviet/russian missiles, just the good old Hidras, Sidewinders and Israeli´s Derby and Python 4 =)

Grazie![/quote']

Ok no problem, in the next release I will just change the Short range AA missiles! The others NATO weapons (the AG missiles, Bombs and rockets) have problems on the TO-199, them cause errors or in the case of the NATO AG missiles them show up perfectly on the plane, but they can't be selected to be used when flying :( Just working on them but I'm not too expert with this things in the config files!

Here you can see some pics of what I have done, but still not working... So for now all have Russian weapons exept for the Short AA missiles in the CAS version, and all have the Zephir (the amraam in real life, it's the only long range AA missile present in the game, I have took it from the buzzard) for Long range in the CAP version... I will try to improve them in the future when I know to do this thing :)

2mqq3a1.jpg

eki1qv.jpg

Edited by Pinaz93

The Zephir is fine, it looks more like a Derby AAM than AIM-120, so it is perfect... the Maverick isn´t working on the TO-199? We use Mavericks but if they´re still bugged, you can let the Kh-26 or replace with the Zephir/Derbys for CAP =) (and the russian rockets and bombs re fine too, just the Archer was too russian visually lol)

BTW, ask Sabre_Dust about the configs, he managed to port the Su-34 and make versions armed with NATO weapons, so he propably knows how to circunvent this config issues you have!

Great work so far!

Cheers!

;2938108']The Zephir is fine' date=' it looks more like a Derby AAM than AIM-120, so it is perfect... the Maverick isn´t working on the TO-199? We use Mavericks but if they´re still bugged, you can let the Kh-26 or replace with the Zephir/Derbys for CAP =) (and the russian rockets and bombs re fine too, just the Archer was too russian visually lol)

BTW, ask Sabre_Dust about the configs, he managed to port the Su-34 and make versions armed with NATO weapons, so he propably knows how to circunvent this config issues you have!

Great work so far!

Cheers![/quote']

Yes the maverick don't work at all, only shows up under the wing! I will ask to him for help, thank for the info! Hope that the Yak-131 is a good substitute for the AMX in arma ;)

Edited by Pinaz93

Yes the maverick don't work at all, only shows up under the wing! I will ask to him for help, thank for the info! Hope that the Yak-131 is a good substitute for the AMX in arma ;)

Yeah, their silhuette is quite close (thou YAK is bi-reactor) but IRL, it won´t replace the AMX, it´s being modernized and intended to serve for more twenty years at least... the YAK-130 will be solely for training and perhaps, secundary choice for CAS (as the AMX is still our main attack plane... the Grippen NG is multirole, but it will be focused on air dominance and marine area defense).

Just to add on possible config mentorings, Chairborne is italian too and quite guide config-wise!

Cheers!

;2938675']Yeah' date=' their silhuette is quite close (thou YAK is bi-reactor) but IRL, it won´t replace the AMX, it´s being modernized and intended to serve for more twenty years at least... the YAK-130 will be solely for training and perhaps, secundary choice for CAS (as the AMX is still our main attack plane... the Grippen NG is multirole, but it will be focused on air dominance and marine area defense).

Just to add on possible config mentorings, Chairborne is italian too and quite guide config-wise!

Cheers![/quote']

thank you for the info about chairborne! How ever Amx it's a good plane, nothing special, but still do a good job ;) here we are going to replace them with the F-35 (stupid choise for CAS mission in my opinion). I have one thing to ask you, do you think that on the brazilian skin for the su-35 will be better with NATO weapons?

---------------------

however some screens on what i'm workin on:

New SU-35 camos

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/05/19/2015-05-18_00002.jpg (329 kB)

New OPFOR camos for the F-16, I'm just adding Russian Weapons from the SU-35, to make them more looking better in the OPFOR role ;) obviusly them are incopatible with the Firewill's Loadout menu, so you have to use the weapons that I have mounted on them, if you use the loadout menu you can found only the normal Firewill's weapons!

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/05/19/2015-05-19_00001.jpg (288 kB)

thank you for the info about chairborne! How ever Amx it's a good plane, nothing special, but still do a good job ;) here we are going to replace them with the F-35 (stupid choise for CAS mission in my opinion). I have one thing to ask you, do you think that on the brazilian skin for the su-35 will be better with NATO weapons?

Nope, in the Brazilian Su-35 case they would still be armed with russian weapons, I don´t think Russia would restrict exported armament to a potential buyer such as Brazil... but for the sake of variety, you could arm them with Zephirs, as I´ve said, they look more like Derby missiles, and the Su-35 would probably be armed with Derby´s too... and Mavericks, as long you fix the configs lol

however some screens on what i'm workin on:

New SU-35 camos

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/05/19/2015-05-18_00002.jpg (329 kB)

New OPFOR camos for the F-16, I'm just adding Russian Weapons from the SU-35, to make them more looking better in the OPFOR role ;) obviusly them are incopatible with the Firewill's Loadout menu, so you have to use the weapons that I have mounted on them, if you use the loadout menu you can found only the normal Firewill's weapons!

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/05/19/2015-05-19_00001.jpg (288 kB)

BEAUTIFUL camos, you´re truly an artist Pinaz93! And indeed, CSAT F-16s would be armed with russian weaponry, and it is a refreshing take on firewills jet ;)

cheers!

I have some suggestions if you want to put in more russian camos

theres a FLANKER camo for the SU-35 which isn't been put in yet (CSAT one is different)

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/pjpeg/f9c3580844989fd7c4db14c3cd300bb4dae6d9c.jp

Thats what it looks like, i think thats on the Su-30 in that image, but i believe its pretty default over most Russian jets, SU-27 is famed for using it

Just a thought

;2938759']Nope' date=' in the Brazilian Su-35 case they would still be armed with russian weapons, I don´t think Russia would restrict exported armament to a potential buyer such as Brazil... but for the sake of variety, you could arm them with Zephirs, as I´ve said, they look more like Derby missiles, and the Su-35 would probably be armed with Derby´s too... and Mavericks, as long you fix the configs lol

BEAUTIFUL camos, you´re truly an artist Pinaz93! And indeed, CSAT F-16s would be armed with russian weaponry, and it is a refreshing take on firewills jet ;)

cheers![/quote']

Thank you, however I will try the zephyr on the SU-35 ;)

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

I have some suggestions if you want to put in more russian camos

theres a FLANKER camo for the SU-35 which isn't been put in yet (CSAT one is different)

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/pjpeg/f9c3580844989fd7c4db14c3cd300bb4dae6d9c.jp

Thats what it looks like, i think thats on the Su-30 in that image, but i believe its pretty default over most Russian jets, SU-27 is famed for using it

Just a thought

The link is broken for me :(

Not working too :(

However Release: F-16 pack 1.4

F-16 pack 1.4

Changelog:

-Added TWAS weapons to all my aggresors skins

-Added Russian weapons to the F-16s in the opsfor side, thanks to (John Spartan and Saul for the weapons)

-New Skins:

-Takistan AF (PRE-CSAT) in OPFOR-Takistani Air Force (F-16s recived after the events of Arma 2, armed with standard NATO weapons)

-Takistan AF (CSAT) in OPFOR-CSAT (after the country joined CSAT it's armed with russian AA weapons)

-Egyptian AF (PRE-CSAT) in INDFOR-Egyptian Air Force (armed with standard NATO weapons)

-Egyptian AF (CSAT) in OPFOR-CSAT (after the country joined CSAT it's armed with russian AA weapons)

-CSAT Red Tigers Squadron (The best squadron of the CSAT, composed by pilots from all the countries of the alliance, it use russian AA weapons)

-Venezuelan Air Force

DOWNLOAD:

Playwithsix: http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/mods/fBrA1-YcVkCEVZX18qCCcw/Firewill-F-16C-Retextures

Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28126

Google drive: version 1.4

Venezuelan

2015-05-19_00003_zpssydjedgw.jpg

Egyptian

2015-05-19_00005_zpsvgqhrfoh.jpg

Takistani

2015-05-19_00004_zpsiz9k9xxo.jpg

CSAT Red Tigers

2015-05-19_00006_zpsks1snhgo.jpg

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

Release SU-35 pack 1.1

Changelog:

-Skins:

-Algerinian Air Force (Pre-CSAT) in Opfor-Algerinian Air Force

-Algerinian Air Force (CSAT) in Opfor-CSAT

-Argentinian Air Force (CSAT) in Opfor-CSAT

-PLAA (both grey and blue camo) (CSAT) in Opfor-CSAT

-Iranian Air Force (Pre-CSAT) in Opfor-Iranian Air Force (the camo I have make isn'tthe one from Arma 3 but similar to the one that it's used on ours days)

-Iranian Air Force (CSAT) in Opfor-CSAT

-Chernaus Air Force in Indfor-Chernaus Air Force

-North Korean Air Force (Pre-CSAT) in Opfor-North Korean air Force

-North Korean Air Force (CSAT) in Opfor-CSAT

-CSAT Red Tigers in Opfor-CSAT (The best squadron of the CSAT, composed by pilots from all the countries of the alliance)

-Russian Naval Aviation in Opfor-Russian Air Force (VVS)

The camos are the same for the PRE-CSAT and CSAT version for now, I have just added the CSAT symbol on the tails, it's just to populate the csat with more countries, I will improve/change them in the future

DOWNLOAD:

PlaywithSix: http://play.withsix.com/Arma-3/Mods/Fpv0zVxMnUWi-eyADY7dnw/Pinaz's-Retexture-Project

Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28671#comments

Google drive: Version 1.1

2015-05-17_00018_zpsza5knojh.jpg

2015-05-17_00020_zpssyl6mmnr.jpg

2015-05-17_00024_zpscgk6rtcl.jpg

2015-05-17_00017_zpslvqem1cu.jpg

2015-05-17_00021_zpsjqmia1y8.jpg

Edited by Pinaz93

Updated mod v1.4 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Pinaz93 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

A-346 users:

Israeli Air Force (BLUFOR - Israeli air force)

Italian Air Force (BLUFOR - NATO)

German Air Force (BLUFOR - NATO)

Hellenic Air Force (BLUFOR - NATO)

Don´t understand me wrong, I really like you retextures, but since when the german Air Force uses the M346? Maybe you saw a picture of an retired Alpha-Jet, which has a few analogies.

Edited by reforger

Oh i know that, it's all fictional, i'm making it for fun ;) just to give a plane usable for players from various contries, for more immersion (for example I prefer flying with an airplane that have italian markings, but there aren't italian airplanes or airplanes used by the AMI in the comunity for now, so I start making this fictional retextures, and then I was hoping that some other people from various part of the world agree if I make the same for them! ) :) so most of my textures are fictional, only made with my fantasy ;)

Edited by Pinaz93

Ok sry, I misunderstood something. I thought you ment the real users.

Keep up the great work. A retexture of the Hellcat into the german Sea Lynx (http://www.b-domke.de/AviationImages/Lynx/Images/Sea_Lynx_Mk88A_83+18_6763.jpg) navy helicopter could be nice.:)

In an old post I wrote that i will make retex for the real users of the M-346 or Yak-131 and retex for some other countries that use Russian or NATO airplanes, or something like this ;)

I will start the retexture for the elicopters in the future, for now i'm doing the airplanes ;) So in the future I'm going to make it, but for now i'm full of work with this packs, you have just to wait sorry! :)

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

https://withsix-usercontent-cdn.withsix.com/mod/cdf49b16-4c5c-459d-a2f9-ec800d8edd9f/logos/banner-420x120.png

Updated mod v1.4 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

https://withsix-usercontent-cdn.withsix.com/mod/d7c01a7c-1ce6-4056-8455-95f5f2a08273/logos/banner-420x120.png

Thank You Guys ;)

Well the best way to describe the Flanker camo is to go to BF4 and looking at the FLANKER camo, it seems i cant link stuff

Well the best way to describe the Flanker camo is to go to BF4 and looking at the FLANKER camo, it seems i cant link stuff

The yellow/brown/green one? In battlefield from what I remember and what I have found on internet the SU-35 is with the black/whithe/gray camo, and it's already in the SU-35 from John and Saul!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

However a little screenshot of what is coming:

2015_05_22_00001.jpg

Yak-131 with russian long range AA missiles! Thanks again to John Spartan and Saul for their weapons, and to Chairborne that have found my problem with the config file ;)

However a little screenshot of what is coming:

http://s24.postimg.org/rdotv6ws5/2015_05_22_00001.jpg

Yak-131 with russian long range AA missiles! Thanks again to John Spartan and Saul for their weapons, and to Chairborne that have found my problem with the config file ;)

Soooo... Brazilian YAK-131 with Sidewinders, Derby (vanilla Zephir), Mavericks and Hidras??? ;D

[EDIT] I can see you haven´t used Saul´s/JSpartan´s Archer yet, that´s on the outer pilons are still vanilla AA missiles (basically Archers with stretched seeler heads lol)

cheers!

;2940052']Soooo... Brazilian YAK-131 with Sidewinders' date=' Derby (vanilla Zephir), Mavericks and Hidras??? ;D

[EDIT'] I can see you haven´t used Saul´s/JSpartan´s Archer yet, that´s on the outer pilons are still vanilla AA missiles (basically Archers with stretched seeler heads lol)

cheers!

Yes I don't load their archer for now, I'm just testing eh long range AA missilies for the russian version, and tha mavericks from the F-18 for the italian ;)

However obviusly the brazilian one will still have the NATO weapons ;)