pinaz93

Pinaz's Retexture Project

P.s. I missed that the Brazil chose the Gripen ahah, I was thinking that the competition was still open! Thank you for the info

But you can keep the Brazil on the list, I´d love to fly the Flanker with FAB colors (and as I´ve said, there ain´t gonna be a Grippen for Arma3 so....)

I haven´t heard that Argetina had plans on the Flanker (I would bet my money on Peru, as they already operate MiG-29s and other russian jets, Ecuador too), Venezuela already have Su-30MK...

Ohhh BTW, Brazil is planning on buying the Yak-130 as a trainer, I´ve just read on the Air Force magazine! (so... will we see a Yak-130 with FAB insignias? Mille grazie!) =D

cheers =)

;2930558']But you can keep the Brazil on the list' date=' I´d love to fly the Flanker with FAB colors (and as I´ve said, there ain´t gonna be a Grippen for Arma3 so....)

I haven´t heard that Argetina had plans on the Flanker (I would bet my money on Peru, as they already operate MiG-29s and other russian jets, Ecuador too), Venezuela already have Su-30MK...

Ohhh BTW, Brazil is planning on buying the Yak-130 as a trainer, I´ve just read on the Air Force magazine! (so... will we see a Yak-130 with FAB insignias? Mille grazie!) =D

cheers =)[/quote']

For the argentina I have heard that they will possibly buy some ex-russian su-24 (the article speak about the UK that is really unhappy about this possibility, for the falkland/malvinas question). So I make an skin for argentina, just in case they start to operate russian fighters in the future ;)

However Equador and Peru are good ideas for new skins!

And I will make the yak 130 skin for the brazil, thanks for the informations ;)

Can you give me another information? I have see that FAB use various camo on their planes (grey-green, grey-blu? ), from what depends the camo used on the planes?

I think the belarusian camo is ok:

28c3wqh.jpg

29qijdl.jpg

It's nothing special but I haven't found a lot of insormation on the belarusian air force...

And the Italian skins are ok too:

dqjd4p.jpg

auuk40.jpg

Edited by Pinaz93

NEWS

I'm now releasing the first pack of retextures for the SU-35!

Here is the list of the textures (all are fictional, only Russia use the su-35 in real life, the texture are based on countries that use the su-27/su-30, use russian fighters in general or there is a possibility that them buy it in the future):

-Ukrainian Air Force (the texture is in BLUFOR - Ukrainian Air Force)

-Venezuelan Air Force (the texture is in INDEPENDENT - Venezuelan Air Force)

-Peruvian air force (the texture is in INDEPENDENT - peruvian Air Force)

-Argentina air force (the texture is in INDEPENDENT - Argentina Air Force)

-Brazilian air force (the texture is in INDEPENDENT - Brazilian Air Force)

-Belarusian air force (the texture is in OPFOR - Belarusian Air Force)

-People Liberation Army air force (China) (the texture is in OPFOR - People Liberation Army Air Force)

2vkl3bq.jpg

rkrfit.jpg

r7q5pl.jpg

2qdv9cw.jpg

2gvlnjs.jpg

2wcjjw0.jpg

2w3q90w.jpg

2mnnhol.jpg

141saqq.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28671

GoogleDrive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9IM0VMZ3NHR3RWT28/view?usp=sharing

PlayWithSix: coming soon

Edited by Pinaz93

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Pinaz93;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Chinese airforce skin.....ty

Chinese airforce skin.....ty

You can find problems with the PLAAF insigna, it have a low quality and I can't fix it, it's the only one that have problems... However I hope that you will enjoy it!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

https://withsix-usercontent-cdn.withsix.com/mod/cdf49b16-4c5c-459d-a2f9-ec800d8edd9f/logos/banner-420x120.png

@Pinaz93;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thank you guys!

Edited by Pinaz93

I dont mind, its just the fact i have a chinese fighter finally that made me happy

I dont mind, its just the fact i have a chinese fighter finally that made me happy

That's ok, enjoy it ;)

I will a retexture of the PLAAF for the TO-199 neophron too!

Edited by Pinaz93

That's ok, enjoy it ;)

I will a retexture of the PLAAF for the TO-199 neophron too!

I will look forward to that,

I believe NK is interested in Buying the SU-35.....it would probably end up being made from paper knowing north koreas versions of vehicles

I will look forward to that,

I believe NK is interested in Buying the SU-35.....it would probably end up being made from paper knowing north koreas versions of vehicles

You give me the idea to make the North Corean Air Force retexture too ;)

Can you give me another information? I have see that FAB use various camo on their planes (grey-green, grey-blu? ), from what depends the camo used on the planes?

You really caught me on that... I´ve never seen recent photos with gray-blue (tyhat´s the 80/90´s patern), it should be only green-grey, but maybe you´ve seen some old photo of the AMX-1 which is being modernized and should be painted green-grey! So you should stick with green-grey (ever our Mil Mi-35´s are green-grey thou they´re all operating on the rain-forrested north region)

Great, just saw you´ve released the Su-35 pack... waiting anxiously for the YAk-130/M-346 pack =)

cheers! chiao!

;2931409']You really caught me on that... I´ve never seen recent photos with gray-blue (tyhat´s the 80/90´s patern)' date=' it should be only green-grey, but maybe you´ve seen some old photo of the AMX-1 which is being modernized and should be painted green-grey! So you should stick with green-grey (ever our Mil Mi-35´s are green-grey thou they´re all operating on the rain-forrested north region)

Great, just saw you´ve released the Su-35 pack... waiting anxiously for the YAk-130/M-346 pack =)

cheers! chiao![/quote']

I have seen that on some pics of the mirage 2000 of the FAB! Probably that is an old camo :)

However I will release it soon, I want to make some other skins before release it :)

Oh I see, those Mirage 2000 were the old C version (bought from Armée de L´Aire surplus on 2005), they´ve been deactivated on December 2012 and were only used as a placeholder to fill the defence squadron gap during the FX-2 selection process. That old camo was phased out on 2010, since then all new and modernized airplanes have been repainted on the grey-green pattern =)

I´m curious to see which packs are you planning for the incoming Firewill´s F-15C and F-14s (I hope to see at least Israelis/Saudi camos for the Eagles and Iranian´s for the Tomcats)

cheers/chiao!

;2931481']Oh I see' date=' those Mirage 2000 were the old C version (bought from Armée de L´Aire surplus on 2005), they´ve been deactivated on December 2012 and were only used as a placeholder to fill the defence squadron gap during the FX-2 selection process. That old camo was phased out on 2010, since then all new and modernized airplanes have been repainted on the grey-green pattern =)

I´m curious to see which packs are you planning for the incoming Firewill´s F-15C and F-14s (I hope to see at least Israelis/Saudi camos for the Eagles and Iranian´s for the Tomcats)

cheers/chiao![/quote']

Thank for your always good information ;)

For the F-15 there's a lot of textures that can I do, USAF, ANGs, various countries that use it and some fictional, but for the F-14 I don't know, sure the iranian one and some USN skins, some fictional too, but there aren't too much to do ;)

What I really love to see in the future, to make some skin packs, are: eurofighter typhoon, the tornado, the gripen and some classic birds like various migs, and the mighty F-4 phantom!

Edited by Pinaz93

What countries is the YAK 131 (CSAT jet) going to be textured in?

What countries is the YAK 131 (CSAT jet) going to be textured in?

The possible retextures (I don't promise anything!) are:

Yak-131/To-199:

(All of this have bought the yak 130 in real life)

Russia

Algeria

Bangladesh

Belarus

Syria

(This are fictional)

Ukraine

China

North Korea

India

And some other countries that use russian fighters

M-346K:

(All of this buyed the M-346 in real life)

Italy

Israel

Singapore

Poland

(This are fictional)

I don't know, some other NATO countries, or countries that use western fighters!

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

A little shot from the next update for the F-16C... Venezuelan Air Force

jgps9t.jpg

Edited by Pinaz93

The possible retextures (I don't promise anything!) are:

Yak-131/To-199:

(All of this have bought the yak 130 in real life)

Russia

Algeria

Bangladesh

Belarus

Syria

(This are fictional)

Ukraine

China

North Korea

India

And some other countries that use russian fighters

M-346K:

(All of this buyed the M-346 in real life)

Italy

Israel

Singapore

Poland

(This are fictional)

I don't know, some other NATO countries, or countries that use western fighters!

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

A little shot from the next update for the F-16C... Venezuelan Air Force

http://i61.tinypic.com/jgps9t.jpg

looks good

Here I show you some screenshot of the works on the YAK-131/M-346K and SU-35

Completed the Israeli Air Force M-346K

28btu0m.jpg

North Korean air force now has some new planes, SU-35 and Yak-131 (inspired by the colors of the north Korean MIG-29s)

2cr7o2d.jpg

2eakwhf.jpg

And finished the russian Yak.131, it's nothing special, generally the ruassian aircrafts don't have insignas etc...

14l268j.jpg

A-346 / YAK-131 Pack Release

I'm releasing the first pack of retextures for the TO-199, it is based on the Yak-130, so I make a retexture representing the combat version of the YAK and of the M-346, an italian trainer that derives from the same project of the Yak-130! They are used for CAS missions, but I have planned (If I can do it) a light fighter version!

A-346 users:

Israeli Air Force (BLUFOR - Israeli air force)

Italian Air Force (BLUFOR - NATO)

German Air Force (BLUFOR - NATO)

YAK-131 users:

Brazilian Air Force (INDFOR - Brazilian Air Force)

Belarusian Air Force (OPFOR - Belarusian Air Force)

Russian Air Force (OPFOR - Russian Air Force (VVS))

North Korean Air Force (OPFOR - North Korean Air Force)

9zx3z4.jpg

2edwbyb.jpg

2gw8a2t.jpg

dgrts3.jpg

2drfdhv.jpg

102wkz4.jpg

16advs8.jpg

ae5p46.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

Armaholi: coming soon

PlaywithSix: coming soon

Google Drive: Download

Edited by Pinaz93

haha, NK airforce, its great

NEWS

I'm releasing the 1.1 version for the A-346 and Yak-131 pack

Changelog

v1.1:

-Added a combat air patrol version for all nations, it's armed with 4 short range missiles, 4 long range missiles and the 2 rocket pods

-Added Hellenic Air Force A-346

-Added Libyan Air Force Yak-131

-Added Algerinian Air Force Yak-131

-Added Russian Naval Aviation Yak-131

10rl3zq.jpg

34q495k.jpg

242zf42.jpg

xp7ouv.jpg

okn6kp.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Armaholic:Download v1.1

PlaywithSix: coming soon

Google Drive: Download v1.1

Edited by Pinaz93

Pinaz, are the Brazilian versions armed with NATO missiles? We don´t use soviet/russian missiles, just the good old Hidras, Sidewinders and Israeli´s Derby and Python 4 =)

Grazie!