pinaz93

Pinaz's Retexture Project

Thanks for giving more up to date info fox.

Thanks for giving more up to date info fox.
That is old info for Arma 2 and I doubt it is still valid.

Better is to use this one: http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=29810

Or, to make your life more easy how about this:

- SignForge - RHS mass pbo signing utility

:)

Thank you guys, i will provide the key in the next update ;)

News

Hi, I have to slow down the work on this package becouse I'm really busy in this period (I work and study on the same time, and I have some exams to do in the next months), so I'm sorry... However, I'm going to release on this days some textures that I had made some weeks ago...

Now i'm going to show you what's new:

22nd FS "Stingers" Spangdahlem AB (Germany)

2l94lko.jpg

xxxth FS "Centaurs" Spangdahlem AB (Germany)(Fictional)

23tfs4w.jpg

496th TFS "The World's Finest" Hahn AB (disbanded in 1991 in real life)(Germany)

i4msyg.jpg

10th TFS "Fighting Tenth" Hahn AB (disbanded in 1991 in real life)(Germany)

2rf8u8m.jpg

313th TFS "Lucky Puppies" Hahn AB (disbanded in 1991 in real life)(Germany)

1zdcc4i.jpg

xxxth FS "Black Sharks" NAS Sigonella (Italy)(Fictional) I DON'T KNOW IF THE "LC" MARKINGS ARE CORRECT FOR SIGONELLA, I HAVE USED THIS BECOUSE THE P3s ORION OF NAS SIGONELLA USE IT... IF SOMEONE KNOW IF IT'S CORRECT OR NOT PLEASE SAY IT TO ME

555ks7.jpg

Italian Air Force 87th FS special color:

2ntfbex.jpg

o8umww.jpg

HERE IS A MAP TO SHOW YOU WHERE ARE (IN EUROPE) THE F-16s OF MY PACKAGE

x579f9.jpg

As requested I'm also going to add the server key ;)

Edited by Pinaz93

Can you probably also allow service menu when there is "ammo" trucks nearby? Will be really useful for dynamic missions like insurgency / DUWS

Can you probably also allow service menu when there is "ammo" trucks nearby? Will be really useful for dynamic missions like insurgency / DUWS

You have to ask it to firewill, I make only retexture :)

You can find the link to his thread on the first page, under the download section ;)

Edited by Pinaz93

indeed, wrong thread. sorry.

Good luck on your exams! Never feel bad about slowing down in arma for Education and Work :thumb:

1.3 UPDATE

I'm releasing the 1.3 update, here is the changelog:

-Added 8 new USAF skins:

--- 10th FS Hahn AB (germany)(dismissed in 1991)

--- 313rd FS Hahn AB (germany)(dismissed in 1991)

--- 496th FS Hahn AB (germany)(dismissed in 1991)

--- 234th FS Eielson AFB (Alaska)(Fictional)

--- 235th FS Eielson AFB (Alaska)(Fictional)

--- 221st FS NAS Sigonella (Italy)(Fictional)

--- 22nd FS Spangdahlem AB (germany)

--- 82nd FS Spangdahlem AB (germany)(Fictional)

- Added 1 Italian AF skin:

--- 87th FS special color

- Added Romanian AF skin:

--- That's based on some "preview pics" found on internet of the romanian AF F-16s that will enter in service next year

- Added the server key as requested ;)

And I think that's all, It will take some times until the next update, for the reasons that I wrote some posts ago, so I hope that you will enjoy this for now ;)

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9ITG8td0dzMG9zU0U/view?usp=sharing

SCREENSHOTS:

USA:

2yum454.jpg

ojr1xf.jpg

xbfo8x.jpg

2lu2hw9.jpg

2l94lko.jpg

23tfs4w.jpg

555ks7.jpg

1zdcc4i.jpg

Edited by Pinaz93

2rf8u8m.jpg

i4msyg.jpg

ROMANIA:

i5ydlx.jpg

km3qd.jpg

312tgte.jpg

ITALY:

o8umww.jpg

Various Screenshot of Italian Air Force F16

11bu59t.jpg

2vskyzm.jpg

5cg94o.jpg

dpzmf6.jpg

Edited by Pinaz93

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you ;)

Can you do a CSAT F-16 skin?

Can you do a CSAT F-16 skin?

Yes it's in my plans, but it will take some time for the next update! I Know that there is need for an Opfor F-16 ;)

I don't recognize the map??????? wht's the name?? Thanks a lot..

it's the Fallujah Map :) look at armaholic :cool:

Yes it's in my plans, but it will take some time for the next update! I Know that there is need for an Opfor F-16 ;)

yay :)

NEWS (NOTE this is a work in progress)

I have a couple of screenshots to show you, about what I have start to work on... This pack are in erly stages and I will release them after my school exams :)

M-346K Goblin Pack

This is my imaginary combat version of the M-346 Master (The new trainer of the Italian air force, Poland air force, Israelian, etc). the M346 is very similar or identical to the russian yak-130 becouse they are an evolution of the same base project. The to-199 neophron is obviusly inspired by the yak-130, so I think that a combat version of the M-346 will not be much different... this texture represent the 51st wing of the italian air force, on our days it operates the AMX ghibli, a ground attack aircraft designed for CAS and and reconnaissance missions, but in the future, the combat version of the M-346 can be a possible option for this role...

I will make some other textures for this plane, for various other air forces.

m7wfo1.jpg

YAK-130

20gfd4k.jpg

M-346 Master

fbzwoj.jpg

SU-35 Flanker E Pack

This is with the F-16 and the Eurofighter one of my preferite aircraft. I will make some texture representing various air forces in the future...

For now I hava started 2 textures, one representing the Ukraine air force (using the same camo I used for the fictional Ukrainian F-16), and the other one representing a fiction Military company (for this military company i will make the F-16 and some other planes).

2vam51z.jpg

8yck7l.jpg

Thanks to:

John_Spartan to give me the possibility to make this pack

DreamRebel to have made the texture template for the SU-35

Edited by Pinaz93

Hay Pinaz, have you seen the new Russian SU-35s camo?

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3721/11494759025_cdce59e6d0_b.jpg

I think the grey looks better then Sky Blue ;)

Have they changed the camo? Is this the new standard camo for the vvs? That's a nice idea for the pack ;) I will make it!

Hello everyone, I'm working as announced on the SU-35. :cool:

here are some pics:

Argentina

30hobw5.jpg

Brazil (the SU-35 is one of the possible future fighter for the brazilian air force)

200fd3p.jpg

India

2vxomtg.jpg

Ukraine

25871ok.jpg

China

4lsid.jpg

35a6s20.jpg

Venezuela

5u0d8l.jpg

I have also changed the color of the cockpit from the tipical russian light blue to grey (Not for the ukrainian one)

This pictures are of an early stage. The texture need some details (improvments, squadrons insigna, etc)

Then I want to ask some help for two thing:

First: are there someone can explain me how to change the reflection on the aircraft? on some position the sun reflection show some details of one of the original camo, like in this picture:

b5s6bq.jpg

You can clearly see the russian camo reflection and the russian star

Second: Can someone help me with the config?

the problem are with the big numbers on the plane, they are placed using the config file.

this is my config:

hiddenSelections[] = {"camo_hull","camo_misc","Number_L1", "Number_L2", "Number_L3", "Number_R1", "Number_R2", "Number_R3"}; <--- I took this from the original config of the SU-35

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"SU-35Uc\Data\Su35_brasile.paa","SU-35Uc\Data\Su35_brasile_varie.paa","", "", "", "", "", ""};

with this config 4 number out of 6 disappear but there are still two numbers that are make me gone crazy. here the pictures:

http://it.tinypic.com/m/iwso5v/4

http://it.tinypic.com/m/iwso5u/4

Hope someone more expert can help me ;)

Thanks!

Edited by Pinaz93

Wow pinaz change the name of this thread to Pinaz stars ;) wow man !!!

Hey Pinaz, those new camos are a great addition (J-11 camo for the Flanker is ideal for missions with Majoris PLA - hope he could add it as well but we can always use this workaround while designing missions)

But just a heads´up: Brazil has ALREADY chosen his future fighter (the deal was signed October 2014 and the choice announced one year before) - JAS-39 Grippen NG and (thanks to Technotronic kid pissing off RSKL Rock) we will never fly it on Arma3! =(

cheers!

PS: Vietnam flys the Su-27 or Su-30s... are you planning a Vietnamise camo too??? or Ethiopians?

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Wow pinaz change the name of this thread to Pinaz stars ;) wow man !!!

Ahah Thank you ;)

;2930139']Hey Pinaz' date=' those new camos are a great addition (J-11 camo for the Flanker is ideal for missions with Majoris PLA - hope he could add it as well but we can always use this workaround while designing missions)

But just a heads´up: Brazil has ALREADY chosen his future fighter (the deal was signed October 2014 and the choice announced one year before) - [b']JAS-39 Grippen NG[/b] and (thanks to Technotronic kid pissing off RSKL Rock) we will never fly it on Arma3! =(

cheers!

PS: Vietnam flys the Su-27 or Su-30s... are you planning a Vietnamise camo too??? or Ethiopians?

Yes the plan is to make most of the actual user of the Su-27 family (su-30, j-11, etc), so I will probably add the other countries, and then add some other that, in my opinion, can buy it in the future (like argentina or venezuela) ;)

P.s. I missed that the Brazil chose the Gripen ahah, I was thinking that the competition was still open! Thank you for the info ;)

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 17:17 ----------

I have some pics for the M-346K and the Yak-131 (alias TO-199):

Israel

14jncsp.jpg

a1o0t5.jpg

Russia

3492hwx.jpg

Belarus

2d1wbyo.jpg

This textures are still work in progress and need some improvment (insignas, correction, etc) ;)

Edited by Pinaz93