This sounds really weird...

Could the tok tok tok sounds by chance be from bullets hitting walls? Can you please get a video of this?

You are the only one who said that Hand grenades are too loud. Are you sure you didn´t have JSRS 2.2 enabled alongside this?

Not too loud on itself, but compared to other explosions. Like the impact of a 155mm or a tank HE shell. Its hard to balance for sure and Lord and the Stuff did a great job, i just mention it because it need some tuning. Also the reloading volumne against other things.

I will make a video on the weekend, dont have the time atm.

No its just my taste I follow. I do this mod for myself in the first place and then share the stuff with you guys. Thats it ;)

Now end of story^^

LJ

Ok.Good luck in the your work.

Edited by mickeymen

Not too loud on itself, but compared to other explosions. Like the impact of a 155mm or a tank HE shell. Its hard to balance for sure and Lord and the Stuff did a great job, i just mention it because it need some tuning. Also the reloading volumne against other things.

I will make a video on the weekend, dont have the time atm.

That would be really appreciated, thx.

The fastest way to get issues resolved is to provide us with full information

1: What mods do you run besides JSRS AND (!!!) CBA?

2: What version of CBA and ArmA3 do you have?

3: Development Branch or Stable version?

4: Hardware, specifically Headphones or Speaker and Stereo or 5.1/7.1?

5: MP or SP?

6: Performance of Arma at that time? Stable above 30FPS?

7: Short video showing the problem?

If you can provide all that information we will be able to verify and reproduce your issue in no time and that means it is more likely to get fixed soonâ„¢.

Edited by Tonci87

... and that means it will get fixed very soon.

Who will you pay for that? Oo

LJ

Okay, so back I am. I reinstalled arma and added: cba, jsrs, blastcore. It all worked as far as I could tell.

Then I added HLC, agm, and hlc_jsrs patch. I also removed a lot of modules from agm. Apparently agm_grenades can cause mute sounds, so maybe that was the cause. I don't know, but now it seems to work.

Here's a video. Could you just throw a quick look at it, and tell me if the sounds work as they should? I did some running under bullets at 3:20, so the effects should be most prominent there.

Anyway, full effects or no, this is spectacular. Really stellar work mate!

Fixed my post ;)

That's more likely hehe.

Ok, little note: I mostly fixed the explosions. It's not the very best result, surely won't be liked by all but we can at least hear explosions again. Also made new MY rifle sounds as the ones I had were just terrible. Tweaked some other weapons as well, changed 12.000 volume values and hopefully the loudness problem is gone now. It is for me tho... I can play at 100% in game volume, I hear the sound at 100%. If I play at 20%, I hear them at 20%,even the cracks and snaps. All fine for me now.

Updating soon...

Okay, so back I am. I reinstalled arma and added: cba, jsrs, blastcore. It all worked as far as I could tell.

Then I added HLC, agm, and hlc_jsrs patch. I also removed a lot of modules from agm. Apparently agm_grenades can cause mute sounds, so maybe that was the cause. I don't know, but now it seems to work.

Here's a video. Could you just throw a quick look at it, and tell me if the sounds work as they should? I did some running under bullets at 3:20, so the effects should be most prominent there.

Anyway, full effects or no, this is spectacular. Really stellar work mate!

Will take a look, mate :)

ADD: Well seems to be mostly ok to me, its very quiet but thats what you've set up I guess. I know this mission and could do a test on that for comparison reasons. Also as some kind of showcase for the up coming update.

LJ

Edited by LordJarhead

I had an AI-piloted A-164 doing some canon runs and found that the sound does not synchronize with the actual firing. The AI fires in short bursts, but the sound was continuous, starting from the first burst and playing continuously until the last burst. I was anywhere from 600-1000m away from the aircraft during the gun runs.

1: What mods do you run besides JSRS AND (!!!) CBA? Tested with only JSRS and CBA

2: What version of CBA and ArmA3 do you have? Latest

3: Development Branch or Stable version? Stable

4: Hardware, specifically Headphones or Speaker and Stereo or 5.1/7.1? X-Fi Xtreme Gamer sound card, 24-bit 48000Hz playback (Windows setting), headphones

5: MP or SP? Only tested on SP

6: Performance of Arma at that time? Stable above 30FPS? Yes, consistently well over 30.

7: Short video showing the problem? Sorry, no video, but hopefully the "issue" is pretty self explanatory

I'm not sure if this is worthy of looking into and how complicated a fix may be (if indeed there isn't something amiss on my end), but I'm a fan of the iconic GAU-8 gun run so I thought I'd share my observations.

Edit: A quick search reports the rate of fire on the GAU-8 to be 4200RPM (70 rounds per second) and I came to the realization that to get the desired effect would likely require a very short sound, in this case ~0.014 seconds long (1/70), looped continuously while the pilot is firing. It would probably be a real pain in the butt to get something like that to even sound right, let alone if the game engine could even handle it correctly. The other option I see is totally outside of sound modding and would require the A-164 to be modified to shoot in bursts that are the same length as the sound file.

Either way, I retract my "bug" report because I realize the easiest way to really get the iconic sound is to use a long continuous sample that plays start to finish regardless of burst length.

Also, should the optional sonic cracks be removed as well once we have the update?

Edited by DGeorge85

I had an AI-piloted A-164 doing some canon runs and found that the sound does not synchronize with the actual firing. The AI fires in short bursts, but the sound was continuous, starting from the first burst and playing continuously until the last burst. I was anywhere from 600-1000m away from the aircraft during the gun runs.

1: What mods do you run besides JSRS AND (!!!) CBA? Tested with only JSRS and CBA

2: What version of CBA and ArmA3 do you have? Latest

3: Development Branch or Stable version? Stable

4: Hardware, specifically Headphones or Speaker and Stereo or 5.1/7.1? X-Fi Xtreme Gamer sound card, 24-bit 48000Hz playback (Windows setting), headphones

5: MP or SP? Only tested on SP

6: Performance of Arma at that time? Stable above 30FPS? Yes, consistently well over 30.

7: Short video showing the problem? Sorry, no video, but hopefully the "issue" is pretty self explanatory

I'm not sure if this is worthy of looking into and how complicated a fix may be (if indeed there isn't something amiss on my end), but I'm a fan of the iconic GAU-8 gun run so I thought I'd share my observations.

Edit: A quick search reports the rate of fire on the GAU-8 to be 4200RPM (70 rounds per second) and I came to the realization that to get the desired effect would likely require a very short sound, in this case ~0.014 seconds long (1/70), looped continuously while the pilot is firing. It would probably be a real pain in the butt to get something like that to even sound right, let alone if the game engine could even handle it correctly. The other option I see is totally outside of sound modding and would require the A-164 to be modified to shoot in bursts that are the same length as the sound file.

Either way, I retract my "bug" report because I realize the easiest way to really get the iconic sound is to use a long continuous sample that plays start to finish regardless of burst length.

Also, should the optional sonic cracks be removed as well once we have the update?

Thanks for the report. Indeed the bursts are shorter than their sound files. Like on the A10. But that's the best way of not letting it sound weird actually. As the AI shoots in shorter bursts but players do not it was the best middle way between both options. Tho I can also say the burst sounds are too long and I will look into it.

Yes the optional cracks can be deleted, as they are in this update, but also a bit more tweaked. Thinking of releasing a test update to see if everything works fine now before I do a full new download...

LJ

A lot of the weapons packs I use aren't setup to use jsrs3. Then I noticed that the hlc pack had a jsrs config. So I downloaded it to look at it to see how hard it would be to write one for the other weapon packs I use. To me it looked just like a temp sound config from right after patch 1.24,but with one line per weapon adding a jsrs sound. So my question, is that one line all that is needed or do I need all of the sound files? Thanks again, great mod.

A lot of the weapons packs I use aren't setup to use jsrs3. Then I noticed that the hlc pack had a jsrs config. So I downloaded it to look at it to see how hard it would be to write one for the other weapon packs I use. To me it looked just like a temp sound config from right after patch 1.24,but with one line per weapon adding a jsrs sound. So my question, is that one line all that is needed or do I need all of the sound files? Thanks again, great mod.

It's a couple things.

One you need to set the distance effect IE: jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_M16";

and then you need to modify the sounds themselves, for JSRS2 it was setting the distance to 130 like so:

class StandardSound: BaseSoundModeType
		{
			begin1[]={"rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_sounds\m16\m16_1",2.3,1,130};
			begin2[]={"rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_sounds\m16\m16_2",2.3,1,130};
			soundBegin[]={"begin1",0.5,"begin2",0.5};
		};

but i believe it's much shorter in DragonFyre something like 80m

That Flow menu is broken, you can't get out of it unless you choose some action.

Climbing is broken (Probably caused by ARMA being terrible), sometimes you can climb above really tall fences if you look directly at a connecting pillar. Sometimes you get swallowed by the entity and go unconscious or dead.

Bandaging menu makes no sense. Why not set the left parts of the body on the left side of the circle and the right sides on the right? Torso can sit comfortably at the bottom center.

Come on, this is not rocket science. ._.

That Flow menu is broken, you can't get out of it unless you choose some action.

Climbing is broken (Probably caused by ARMA being terrible), sometimes you can climb above really tall fences if you look directly at a connecting pillar. Sometimes you get swallowed by the entity and go unconscious or dead.

Bandaging menu makes no sense. Why not set the left parts of the body on the left side of the circle and the right sides on the right? Torso can sit comfortably at the bottom center.

You made an AGM related post on the JSRS topic. Even that is one of the most unhelpful posts you could have posted in the AGM topic. They do have a git for all that stuff you know: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM

You have to shrink the distance of sounds in the CFG's around 30 meters and add a code. For example:

class arifle_MX_Base_F: Rifle_Base_F
   {
       drySound[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\dry\MX_dry", 0.962341, 1, 75};
      [b] dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_MX";
       dfyre_isCaseless  = 1;[/b]
       reloadMagazineSound[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Reload\MX_reload", 0.962341, 1, 75};
       changeFiremodeSound[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Noises\MX_FireMode",0.962341, 1, 75};
       class Single: Mode_SemiAuto
       {
            sounds[] = {StandardSound, SilencedSound};

class BaseSoundModeType
           {
               weaponSoundEffect="DefaultRifle";
               closure1[]={"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Noises\Rifle1_closure (1)",6,1,0.5};
               closure2[]={"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Noises\Rifle1_closure (2)",6,1,0.5};
               closure3[]={"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Noises\Rifle1_closure (3)",6,1,0.5};
               closure4[]={"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Noises\Rifle1_closure (4)",6,1,0.5};
               soundClosure[]={"closure1",0.25,"closure2",0.25,"closure3",0.25,"closure4",0.25};
           };
            class StandardSound: BaseSoundModeType
            {
               begin1[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (1)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin2[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (2)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin3[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (3)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin4[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (4)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin5[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (5)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin6[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (6)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin7[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (7)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin8[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (8)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin9[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (9)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin10[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (10)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin11[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (11)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               begin12[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\MX\shot (12)", 1.6818383,1,50};
               soundBegin[] = {"begin1", 0.0833333, "begin2", 0.0833333, "begin3", 0.0833333, "begin4", 0.0833333,"begin5", 0.0833333, "begin6", 0.0833333, "begin7", 0.0833333, "begin8", 0.0833333,"begin9", 0.0833333, "begin10", 0.0833333, "begin11", 0.0833333, "begin12", 0.0833333};
            };
            class SilencedSound: BaseSoundModeType
            {
               begin1[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\Silencers\Shot_1",1,1,200};
               begin2[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\Silencers\Shot_2",1,1,200};
               begin3[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\Silencers\Shot_3",1,1,200};
               begin4[] = {"DFyre_P_Weaponsounds\Shot\Silencers\Shot_4",1,1,200};
               soundBegin[] = {"begin1",0.25,"begin2",0.25,"begin3",0.25,"begin4",0.25};
            };

The Code dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_MX"; means its using all the distance from the DFyre Effects, WeaponRifle, MX. Now it uses all distance sounds and inroom stuff and so on. The Code dfyre_isCaseless = 1; means your weapon is caseless and you wont hear case droppings on the floor inside a room .

The Codes are: There are a lot btw!

//----------Other Basics---------//

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_noEffect"; //If you want the weapon to have no effect at all//

dfyre_isCaseless = 1; // If the weapon is caseless, it wont play an "shell falling to the ground indoors" sound//

//-----------Class Pools---------//

//PISTOLS -> Watch out for the WP in the names. Pistols have WP - P for Pistol

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WP_fnp";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WP_P07";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WP_SMG";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WP_zubr";

//RIFLES -> Watch out for the WR in the names. Rifles have WR - R for Rifles

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_fs2000";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_katiba";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_m200";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_mx";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_trg20";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_zafir";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_DMR";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_GALIL";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_MG3";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_NEGEV";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WR_SNIPER";

//-----------Heavy---------------//

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WH_AIR";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WH_GMG";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WH_gatling";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WH_missile";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WH_auto";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WH_cannon";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WH_rocket";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WH_HMG";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_DF_WH_ARTY";

//-----------Ammo Classes--------//

//If you have any kind of new ammonuition classes for explosions//

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_20mm";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_grenade";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_rocketexplo";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_shell";

dfyre_soundeffect = "DFyre_A_Core_Effects_arty";

//---------JSRS 2.0 Sounds-------//

//-----------Handguns-----------//

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_4five";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_ebr";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_fs2000";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_kaybhar";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_m200";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_mx";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_ramin";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_p07";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_rook40";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_acp";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_scorpion";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_sdar";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_snip1";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_tavor";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_vetcor";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_zafir";

//-----------Launchers------------//

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_nlaw";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_rpg";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_titan";

//-------Vehicle weapons----------//

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_30mm_Autocannon";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_30mm_Cannon";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_35mm_Autocannon";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_40mm_Autocannon";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_120mm_Cannon";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_155mm_AMOS";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_230mm_Titan";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_autocannon";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_DAR";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_ gmg20";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_gmg40";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_hmg_127";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_lmg_rcws";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_m134";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Skalpel_ATGM";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Skyfire";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Vehicle_Titan";

//---------JSRS 1.5 Sounds--------//

//-------------Handguns-----------//

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_1911";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Ak47";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Ak74";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_BigSniper";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_DMR";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Fal";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_L85";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_G36";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Glock";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_M4";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_M9";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_M14";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_M16";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_M24";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_M240";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_M249";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_MP";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_PK";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_PM";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_RPG";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_RPK";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Scar";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Shotgun";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Stinger";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_SVD";

//-------------Launcher-----------//

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Javelin";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_Launcher";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_LAW";

//--------Vehicle Weapons---------//

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_M2";

jsrs_soundeffect = "JSRS2_Distance_Effects_DSHK";

LJ

I accidentally found the error.

1. Give the command to your bot install mine or explosive charge.

2. Then give the command to defuse this and you will hear the sound of the explosion!

The sound of the explosion works even when Mine/charge neutralized.

Please treat this...

So a config can be written using the above template for @CUP ?

hi,

thnx for this great mod, love it!

the apache ah64 from the rhs mod sounds like the vanilla comanche heli.

is there no soundfile for the apache included?

thnx for help.

hi,

thnx for this great mod, love it!

the apache ah64 from the rhs mod sounds like the vanilla comanche heli.

is there no soundfile for the apache included?

thnx for help.

I cover vanilla content, no other mods...

LJ

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I accidentally found the error.

1. Give the command to your bot install mine or explosive charge.

2. Then give the command to defuse this and you will hear the sound of the explosion!

The sound of the explosion works even when Mine/charge neutralized.

Please treat this...

Thanks, got it!

So a config can be written using the above template for @CUP ?

Yes, in theory. They just have to do that. Or someone^^

LJ

LJ,

I created an account on the forums here just to tell you how impressed I am with this mod. I'm blown away with the amount of effort it must have taken to achieve this and you have done an outstanding job.

Also, I'm very new to Arma with only about 20 hours logged. I installed Dragonfyre without realizing that CBA was a prerequisite. I haven't really noticed any complications other than an error message when launching "Addon JSRS2_Distance requires addon CBA_MAIN" which I was thankful for because it alerted me that I was missing something.

SO, with that being said, can someone verify for me that this is correct version of CBA I need (forum won't let me post a link)?

Version: 1.0.9.140907 RC4, Date: 2014-10-03 13:41

All I need to do is install CBA and set it as a launch parameter BEFORE Dragonfyre and I should be good to go, correct?

Thanks again everyone, and great work LJ!

LJ,

I created an account on the forums here just to tell you how impressed I am with this mod. I'm blown away with the amount of effort it must have taken to achieve this and you have done an outstanding job.

Also, I'm very new to Arma with only about 20 hours logged. I installed Dragonfyre without realizing that CBA was a prerequisite. I haven't really noticed any complications other than an error message when launching "Addon JSRS2_Distance requires addon CBA_MAIN" which I was thankful for because it alerted me that I was missing something.

SO, with that being said, can someone verify for me that this is correct version of CBA I need (forum won't let me post a link)?

Version: 1.0.9.140907 RC4, Date: 2014-10-03 13:41

All I need to do is install CBA and set it as a launch parameter BEFORE Dragonfyre and I should be good to go, correct?

Thanks again everyone, and great work LJ!

Hey,

I feel honored, thank you :) Well, the current version is Version: 1.0.9.140907 RC4 as you can see here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18767

Yes, put the mod line like @CBA_A3;@DragonFyre and it should be fine ;) I would suggest using the ArmA3 Launcher, way easier ;)

LJ

Hey,

I feel honored, thank you :) Well, the current version is Version: 1.0.9.140907 RC4 as you can see here:

Yes, put the mod line like @CBA_A3;@DragonFyre and it should be fine ;) I would suggest using the ArmA3 Launcher, way easier ;)

LJ

Perfect, thank you so much!

And congrats again on the awesome release. :yay:

The next problem is detected.

Autosaved games (Singlplayer or Demonstration games) not loaded. Not possible

Edited by mickeymen

What do you mean not possible? What happens when you load it? What does the game say.... a little more info. What makes you think its JSRS related?

Thanks,

LJ

I've been loading/saving SP games since release without issue....I'd suspect its something else dude....