Hello Jarhead ...

Pls fix the  Buzzard Jet Sound it sounds very weird ... 

thx mrfies

Wait, so is the lite version now the full version?

Yes. I dont do the scripted version anymore.

I mean all explosions (vehicle explosion sound, artillery round etc.), and maybe not 1km, but 1,5

But with rhs?

Hello Jarhead ...

Pls fix the  Buzzard Jet Sound it sounds very weird ... 

thx mrfies

Really guys. Sometimes I'm wondering. What kinda fucking Feedback is that? Any details maybe? What am I supposed to 'fix' now?

LJ

• Like 6

Really guys. Sometimes I'm wondering. What kinda fucking Feedback is that? Any details maybe? What am I supposed to 'fix' now?

LJ

the engine sound from the Buzzard Jet it sounds a bit weird in flyby  

You said you were gonna do a major update? Can you please tell me an ETA on that? Im asking cuz should I download now this 2.0.2 or wait for you to update it as you said it?

Deleted post...wrong thread....It's late and i'm drunk....Sorry!

Over all really nice sounds :)

But here's some feedback:

*The ASP-1 Kir sounds too quite outside.

*Both Mk14 & Mk18 sound too dim(?) outside.

*Sonic Cracks from assault rifles sound pretty bad.

awesome sounds but miss the MLRS rocket explosion Sound think 255.

Also the CoAx Machineguns firerate is slow

awesome sounds but miss the MLRS rocket explosion Sound think 255.

Also the CoAx Machineguns firerate is slow

The firerate of weapons is not a function of the mod and can not be changed by JSRS. There must be a different reason for that.

Looking into the MLRS tho.

LJ

• Like 1

Hey LJH nice job! One question-did you make the sound of the player characters voice louder?It seems very loud now..Or is there a way to change that?thanks again

There are multiple options to choose from and I'm not sure what is correct for me. If I play single player is my best option JSRS3 V2? If so, I then I see a SP v2.01 which would make it JSRS3 V2.01. With this option I then have a part B question. After downloading both JSRS3 V2 and JSRS3 V2.01 should I,...

1) Merge them together (some files are then overwritten) or,

2) Activate them both independantly in my Arma 3 Launcher?

Secondly, If I play coop with one other person should I use the same option as above or should my coop partner (who is serving) run the sound mod. If he runs the mod do I hear the new sounds from his PC or do I still need to run JSRS on my PC?

Apologies for stumbling through my brain while I try to ask a complicated question.

When I use A-164 gatling gun, it plays the audio twice. Also if I do a hard landing with helicopter, it does the crash sound twice.

There are multiple options to choose from and I'm not sure what is correct for me. If I play single player is my best option JSRS3 V2? If so, I then I see a SP v2.01 which would make it JSRS3 V2.01. With this option I then have a part B question. After downloading both JSRS3 V2 and JSRS3 V2.01 should I,...

1) Merge them together (some files are then overwritten) or,

2) Activate them both independantly in my Arma 3 Launcher?

Secondly, If I play coop with one other person should I use the same option as above or should my coop partner (who is serving) run the sound mod. If he runs the mod do I hear the new sounds from his PC or do I still need to run JSRS on my PC?

Apologies for stumbling through my brain while I try to ask a complicated question.

No, no, 2.01 is patch, so if you downloaded 2.00, and 2.01, you should extract files from 2.01 OVER the 2.00 and override 2.00 files.

• Like 1

No, no, 2.01 is patch, so if you downloaded 2.00, and 2.01, you should extract files from 2.01 OVER the 2.00 and override 2.00 files.

Thanks !

• Like 1

...I was causing trouble in Pyrgos one day with my trusty Katiba GL. Shot off four GL rounds but only "heard" one of them explode. I don't see any other reports so it could be at my end. I'll double check in Editor when I get a minute.  Just a heads up in case annyone can post results.

Hello Guys,

I was lost for quiet some time now because I moved and now have to wait for my new Internet connection in my new apartment. So I`m at a friend shortly and will post a little statement about my latest developments in case you ran into some problems with the old version.

So to clarify this thing with the new JSRS DragonFyre versions in future: I will upload on big .rar files sometime soon. This will be new final and ONLY officially supported JSRS DragonFyre version there is. I wont continue with the scripting and I wont drive on two lanes this time. There will be only one version you need to download and thats only version I`ll maintain. 

So lets take a look at things I managed the last few days/weeks:

-I revamped all weapon sounds

-More bass, less dump noises

-More EQ tweaking

-Higher pitched mechanical noises

-Explosions tweaked and louder

-Explosions need a tweak of the bass input in the first period of time

-Tweaks through all volumes and distances

All in all there is a major difference between the existing version right now and the new version I`m going to upload. I run it right now and I must say its the best solution I could come up with. It sounds really great so far.

So I`ll leave you guys here with these informations and I hope you like the heads up and leave some feedback ;)

LJ

• Like 10

So has anyone experienced issue since the update? I see on the Dynasound thread that 1.54 has messed up his mod.. :(

This is by far one of my favorite sound mods. 

Glad to see you're still updating it.  :D

So has anyone experienced issue since the update? I see on the Dynasound thread that 1.54 has messed up his mod.. :(

Certainly some issues like firing the tank cannon, 3person sounds too low etc.. I must say that Bohemia really tries to stop people from modding :angry:

Certainly some issues like firing the tank cannon, 3person sounds too low etc.. I must say that Bohemia really tries to stop people from modding :angry:

Usually the updated systems make the game more mod able, just sucks that so much stuff has to be updated after these big Arma updates.

New system is fine people, dont complain about it. It makes modding much easier now, just all mods must be configured for it, as it support diferent method now. We should thank Bohemia for it, now all sound issues are gone for me. Just temponrary disable all audio mods and check vanilla content - not cool? - imagine same features with your favourite soundmod + modded content - happy? Beacuse I am.

• Like 2

The firerate of weapons is not a function of the mod and can not be changed by JSRS. There must be a different reason for that.

Looking into the MLRS tho.

LJ

Hey LJ. If I use JSRS the Curys rifle will have super fast firerate on full auto, no other mods used. Also maybe MAR-10 can be shot pretty fast. So JSRS might cause it.

so what about the rpt spam from the past? Can I tell my admin to enable the mod on the server again? or will I be yelled at, because there's still rpt spam?? I really wanna use it online again :D

so what about the rpt spam from the past? Can I tell my admin to enable the mod on the server again? or will I be yelled at, because there's still rpt spam?? I really wanna use it online again :D

Lord Jarhead has stopped using scripts in the mod so it should be better all the way around on everything. Regardless, I'd say test it yourself and then take it to whomever admins your mod pack in your community if you get the desired results. Asking if its going to throw rpt spam is kind of a huge question being that nobody knows the mods your community uses or what may conflict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Mr. Jarhead, any info when is the latest JSRS going to come out? Im really impatient :D