First, thanks for the update. :)

For me the bug with the Gau8 still persists. The sound of shooting is hearable twice!

Yeah. same here.

i'm certainly wrong by ignorance, but is there a way to link the duration of the sound to the exact burst lengh? just like a full automatic salvo with a machine gun, as long as we pull the trigger. A kind of tiny loop or something?

473 MB ? Why is no sound of explosions?

Whats the problem with the size now? You have to put these files into the DragonFyreLITE folder and overwrite excisting files.

LJ

For me the bug with the Gau8 still persists. The sound of shooting is hearable twice!

Yeah I just realized something I missed :S

LJ

Hey LJ. was afk pretty long. The server I use to play on stopped supporting the "normal" ( that huger file) Dragonfyre due to that spamming of the rpt. Did you acutally fix these issues and can I convince them somehow to allow it again? Sorry for asking this.. I'll follow the thread from now on. I can't stand these weirdo vanilla sounds anymore..

Some quick feedback from an MP coop session.

1. Rifle gunfire sounds great! All of them (vanilla).

2. Explosions sound great.

3. Vehicle sounds are great, however should be louder.

4. I did hear helicopter sound (Hellcat), however should be significantly louder.

5. Footstep sounds - almost not heard at all, really require some 70% volume increase.

6. Burning vehicle fire sound - almost not heard at all.

7. Turret movement sounds are awesome.

The only major issue is the almost missing infantry movement sounds, all the rest is working good.

• Like 1

Great update so far!

I've found a few errors in rpt, mostly releated to the armed boat, 2nd one repeats itself all the time.

0:14:37 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\engines\mbt2\start_int.wss'
 0:14:40 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\hard_bumber.wss'
 0:18:43 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\engines\mbt2\stop_ext.wss'
 0:18:44 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\crash\crash_vehicle_02.wss'
 0:20:34 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\crash\crash_vehicle_05.wss'
 0:21:25 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\crash\crash_vehicle_01.wss'
 0:21:55 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\crash\crash_vehicle_03.wss'

I let you know LJ if I find anything else.

• Like 1

Still great work LJ, enjoying it as usual :D

Some quick feedback from an MP coop session.

1. Rifle gunfire sounds great! All of them (vanilla).

2. Explosions sound great.

3. Vehicle sounds are great, however should be louder.

4. I did hear helicopter sound (Hellcat), however should be significantly louder.

5. Footstep sounds - almost not heard at all, really require some 70% volume increase.

6. Burning vehicle fire sound - almost not heard at all.

7. Turret movement sounds are awesome.

The only major issue is the almost missing infantry movement sounds, all the rest is working good.

Thanks for the info. I dont know why your movement sounds are so quiet. They are pretty audible on my side. To elaborate: They shouldn be that audible during a firefight as there is so much loud stuff going on the same time that you wouldn`t notice such stuff anyways. But I`ll take a look into it.

Great update so far!

I've found a few errors in rpt, mostly releated to the armed boat, 2nd one repeats itself all the time.

0:14:37 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\engines\mbt2\start_int.wss'
 0:14:40 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\hard_bumber.wss'
 0:18:43 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\engines\mbt2\stop_ext.wss'
 0:18:44 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\crash\crash_vehicle_02.wss'
 0:20:34 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\crash\crash_vehicle_05.wss'
 0:21:25 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\crash\crash_vehicle_01.wss'
 0:21:55 Cannot load sound 'dfyrelite_p_boatsounds\noises\crash\crash_vehicle_03.wss'

I let you know LJ if I find anything else.

Yikes,

seems like I missed the boat sound folders. I`ll take a look :)

Updated mod v2.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Thanks, you are awesome!

Armaholic pages updated (links fixed)

news_download_a3_3.png

JSRS3: DragonFyre 2.0 v2.01

Thanks a lot! Thanks for all the help publishing my work :)

Will keep you updated guys ;)

LJ

Yikes, seems like I missed the boat sound folders. I`ll take a look :)

Think you need more staff LJ!  :D  ;)

Hello ,

Will there be a new small fix "2.02" for the missing things ?

Greetings Wolf

Can I play singleplayer campaign and scenarios with this mod or is it just for Multiplayer?

Can I play singleplayer campaign and scenarios with this mod or is it just for Multiplayer?

......... its single player mod, with multiplayer compatibility.

There is strange bug i think. Off course with RHS (so far) with BM-21 Grad and other explosions - i cannot hear explosions further than 1 km..... RC version of arma3

Yes, this mod runs on both, SP and MP.

There is strange bug i think. Off course with RHS (so far) with BM-21 Grad and other explosions - i cannot hear explosions further than 1 km..... RC version of arma3

Is the problem also without RHS? If not, I dont care :P

LJ

@LordJarhead

I ve read the *_lite prefix its being removed.

So..the "old" large  Dragonfyre (the 1 with MP issues)..should we..erase it?  :/

@LordJarhead

I ve read the *_lite prefix its being removed.

So..the "old" large  Dragonfyre (the 1 with MP issues)..should we..erase it?  :/

Yes, I'll do an major update soon and it will be a complete new version. That you will have to redownload due to a new signature as well. But thats just to clarify that this is a new standalone mod and shound`t be mixed with older versions.

LJ

Yes, this mod runs on both, SP and MP.

Is the problem also without RHS? If not, I dont care :P

LJ

I mean all explosions (vehicle explosion sound, artillery round etc.), and maybe not 1km, but 1,5

After testing some other sound mod I must say that your mod is still number 1 for me :)