I'm not sure I understand you correctly so I'll answer with what I think you need. Firstly, the sound mod has nothing to do with any movements, or in this case, issues with movements. I think you are stuck in free-look because you double tapped your "alt" key. Double tap it again and you should be able to function normally.

@ChuWie: Yep, that is exactly my issue as well. Excellent video btw; it perfectly illustrates the weird issue. I'm not sure how to copy rpt logs like that, but I'm guessing that mine read something similar.

List of things that DO NOT grant people with entitlement to receive answers, support or cookies from a content creator:

1) using the mod

2) asking politely

3) making videos and asking politely

4) making videos and asking aggressively

Well, thank you sir for clarifying :) Tho I wasn't really pissed because of his post, its more the way people DEMAND me to answer them. Like I get PMs during the last week and people sent me even multiple PM's just to ASK again if I got their last and when I could answer ?!?!?

In my opinion, it's too quiet.. just compare it to the Gorgon, which sounds perfect and how a vehicles should sound like.. Once again my own opinion.

Let me take a look and I will get back to you then, ok :)

@LordJarhead: I looked through the thread and didn't see anyone else mention this, but I did notice something....odd.

The sound effects are great, especially the long range to medium range sounds. However, when I get within roughly 5 meters of another shooter, their shots go from being loud to extremely muffled. I have no idea why. If a guy with an MX 6.5mm (or any other weapon system that I get close to) is shooting at something directly in front of him, and I walk towards him, at about 5 meters the sounds gets very very quiet. It is strange and jarring. I can walk a 360 around him and the sound continues to be extremely low. As I walk away, the volume exponentially increases back to normal again.

If it helps, I am using the PW6 version.

EDIT* By "guy" and "him" I am actually referring to the AI. I understand that MP is a no-go with this version so I wanted to clear any potential confusion .

For everyone having this problem, well, EVERYONE has it, that because its the script that starts at 5 meters playing the distance sounds. I could short it even, like to 1m, but then you would hear the distance effects when you are in third person already, and I wanted to prevent that. I will maybe find a way for a more smooth transition. But there is another problem with lowEnd PCs, like when you are in very low FPS, you hear a pause between the sounds...

Hahaha. Hey LJ, just wanted to drop by and say love it (again )

What i am noticing BTW is i can hear the sound Effect before the actual distance affect. Assuming a scripting lag affect. In your TODO list though sounds like you're aware and working on it. Either way great work mate. Turns the game into something else.

... and then it sounds like JCae just posted. This happens when you have low FPS or a lot of other stuff is going on.

Hello my name is Evan Rath and I am a Dragonfyreaholic.

This is my first meeting and I cannot play ArmA 3 without heavy consumption of JSRS.

Thank you Jarhead for making ArmA like 100 times more awesome

Hehe nice man :) Thanks a lot!

Welcome to the club of DragonFyreHolics, Rath!

It's ok that you can not live w/o it anymore, you're not alone.

Praise LordJarhead :D

I'm experiencing it as well and made a video to demonstrate the issue.

At around <=4 meters, the weapon sounds (applies to pistols as well) seem the be completely missing/bug out and just the surrounding sound of the weapon is playing.

However the weapon sounds of the player himself are played just fine in 3rd perspective.

ArmA 3 stable branch 1.46

CBA RC 7 Hotifx

JSRS DragonFyre SP version

Test mission in ArmA 3 Editor

Beside of that particular issue I also found some spam in the RPT log file;

12:51:11 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_3 (4).wss'
12:51:11 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_3 (6).wss'
12:51:12 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_3 (1).wss'
12:51:12 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (7).wss'
12:51:13 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (4).wss'
12:51:13 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (1).wss'
12:51:14 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (7).wss'
12:51:15 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (10).wss'
12:51:15 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (8).wss'
12:51:16 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (7).wss'
12:51:16 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (10).wss'
12:51:16 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (3).wss'
12:51:17 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (1).wss'
12:51:17 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (9).wss'
12:51:18 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (3).wss'
12:51:18 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (2).wss'
12:51:19 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (2).wss'
12:51:19 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (9).wss'
12:51:20 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (6).wss'
12:51:24 No owner
12:51:45 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (1).wss'
12:51:45 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (10).wss'
12:51:45 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (3).wss'
12:51:46 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (8).wss'
12:51:46 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (7).wss'
12:51:46 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (5).wss'
12:51:46 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (2).wss'
12:51:47 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (1).wss'
12:51:48 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (2).wss'
12:51:49 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (3).wss'
12:51:50 No owner
12:51:50 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (7).wss'
12:51:58 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (7).wss'
12:51:58 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (5).wss'
12:51:59 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (3).wss'
12:52:12 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (1).wss'
12:52:13 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (4).wss'
12:52:13 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (4).wss'
12:52:13 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (10).wss'
12:52:13 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (6).wss'
12:52:13 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (9).wss'
12:52:14 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (2).wss'
12:52:14 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (7).wss'
12:52:14 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (2).wss'
12:52:14 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (8).wss'
12:52:15 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (9).wss'
12:52:15 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (6).wss'
12:52:15 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (4).wss'
12:52:16 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (1).wss'
12:52:16 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (1).wss'
12:52:16 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (5).wss'
12:52:16 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_2 (10).wss'
12:52:16 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (1).wss'
12:52:16 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (10).wss'
12:52:17 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (1).wss'
12:52:17 No owner
12:52:17 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (3).wss'
12:52:17 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_a_sounds\classes\trg20_dist_1 (3).wss'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

16:05:44 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'
16:05:44 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'
16:05:46 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'
16:05:48 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'
16:05:49 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'
16:05:49 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'
16:05:50 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'
16:05:50 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'
16:05:51 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'
16:05:51 Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sfx\bell_small.wss'

Apart from a few minor issues I'm very glad you are back LJ and still continue maintaining and further develop this awesome soundmod. Thank you! :)

Edit: Added another RPT spam in the spoiler.

As mentioned, its a problem with the script. They shouldn't start out to early so you dont hear them when you switch to third person. thats the thing right now. Otherwise you hear your weapon twice especially when you have low FPS.

Also I checked and fixed the RPT spams. A little typo in the config was the reason. Also I forgot to add the bell sounds so far. They'll be there in the next update.

Great work! I have a problem though with using RHS and JSRS3. Turrets on RHS HMMWV's and other M2 turrets won't turn or fire, they're stuck in freelook. :)

Yeah thats a problem when both mods are combined. There is no way to fix it except I have to delete some content out of JSRS. As I'm covering ArmA3 vanilla and NO other mods, I wont do that.

@ChuWie: Yep, that is exactly my issue as well. Excellent video btw; it perfectly illustrates the weird issue. I'm not sure how to copy rpt logs like that, but I'm guessing that mine read something similar.

As said, its not an issue, more of a compromise solution. I never felt that this is out of place, never got that close to team mates anyways. If you are looking for things that are odd, you'll find them tho. So far thats what it is ;)

LJ

Yeah thats a problem when both mods are combined. There is no way to fix it except I have to delete some content out of JSRS. As I'm covering ArmA3 vanilla and NO other mods, I wont do that.

So we can't expect compatibility like in older releases? That's bad :/

This new release is heavily scripted as I presume, is that the reason why it is not as compatible as the older ones? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can we expect any other releases (such as Dragonfyre RC 4, but fixed for new ArmA soundscape) allowing us to play with other mods without such things?

Did a few tests, and the only work-around I found is to disable Dragonfyre's servo sounds for turrets on MRAP-based vehicles; it solves the conflict with RHS configs, but it's a nasty fix... :/

I do not have much experience with vehicles config, so someone might very well find a better solution.

Anyway, until then I cooked myself a nice custom config for RHS + Dragonfyre; this is going to be a good night! ;)

Any chance you'd be allowed to share that custom config, or give any information on how to do this ourselves? I'm running into the same situation and I absolutely adore both mods. :(

So we can't expect compatibility like in older releases? That's bad :/

This new release is heavily scripted as I presume, is that the reason why it is not as compatible as the older ones? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can we expect any other releases (such as Dragonfyre RC 4, but fixed for new ArmA soundscape) allowing us to play with other mods without such things?

The problem is I can't keep all other mods on the radar. I have massive work already with just covering ArmA3 and new mods involved will just cause much more work. So I can't take other mods in consideration. Not for now, nor for later I guess.

LJ

EDIT: I get rid of the turret sounds for MRAPs and the problem with RHS should be fixed. Running into problems with these entries anyways.

-ZEUS MODULE artillery sound does not work

-MB-T Kuma 120mm Cannon missing impact sounds

-GBU rounds are very muffled, no distant effects, to short

-AH-99 Blackfoot Asraam-Missile missing impact sounds

-MI-48 Kajman Scalpel-Missile missing impact sounds

-A-164 Wipeout Macer AGM-Missile missing impact sounds

-A-164 Wipeout Falchion-22 AAM-Missile missing impact sounds

-AMV-7 Marshal stuttering engine sound

-MRLS impact sounds to quiet

-Po30 Orca missing interior engine sound

-RPG-32 impact sounds to short

-MI-48 Kajman Gatling 30mm too loud

-Vehicle balancing

-Helicopter distance tweaks, further notability

-Building humming noises a bit to loud/present

-New scriptings

-Performance issues, causing double explosions

-Awarness of not mixing both mods must be mentioned

-Updating base class Turrets->, by dfyre_v_w_strider\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MRAP_03_base_F/Turrets/

All the red once are bounded to the new script and will be fixed with it. The green onces are done so far. The black ones are still ToDo.

LJ

Edited by LordJarhead

What a massive undertaking. I wonder who has to put in more work you (LJ) the guys at ACE 3 or the guys at CUP_Terrains. I'm sure it would be pretty close.

I can confirm the new JSRS works fine with Laxemann's enhanced sound scape and for at least me on my personal rig I didn't notice any performance drops running both JSRS and LESS. So you get the fantastic weapon and game sounds with the awesome echo re-verb of LESS.

I'm sure it is way down the track as you seem to have a WHOLE bunch of fixes for the single player version, but I can't wait for the multiplayer compatible version to come out. I tried running the current version of JSRS in multiplayer and ran into lots of problem as you alluded I would. Most notably not being able to hear enemies fire their guns. But all good I and I'm sure most other people on here will be waiting with anticipation for the Multiplayer JSRS version in the future when you are ready to release it.

EDIT: I get rid of the turret sounds for MRAPs and the problem with RHS should be fixed. Running into problems with these entries anyways.

Haha, I was just about to release an unofficial small patch for these! ^^'

Nice work man!

Did you also fix the distant gunshots not working with RHS? (Just asking so I can put away the patch I just made.)

Doesn't jsrs already include lexmann's enhanced soundscape?

from the les changelogs:

Removed JSRS compatibility (JSRS already uses a lite version of ES and will be updated when the time has come)

JSRS3 Compatibility (Urban and forest sounds will automatically stop since JSRS3 uses an intern version of L_ES)

is there's still more effects to be gained from running both les and jsrs?

Haha, I was just about to release an unofficial small patch for these! ^^'

Nice work man!

Did you also fix the distant gunshots not working with RHS? (Just asking so I can put away the patch I just made.)

What distance sounds? I dont support the weapons from RHS.

Doesn't jsrs already include lexmann's enhanced soundscape?

from the les changelogs:

Removed JSRS compatibility (JSRS already uses a lite version of ES and will be updated when the time has come)

JSRS3 Compatibility (Urban and forest sounds will automatically stop since JSRS3 uses an intern version of L_ES)

is there's still more effects to be gained from running both les and jsrs?

Some "hill side" echo sounds yeah. But hard to notice anyways with the JSRS3 sounds being so loud.

LJ

What distance sounds? I dont support the weapons from RHS.

There's a conflict in RHS_USAF config wich prevents your distant gun sounds script from working; they don't know yet if it will be fixed on their end.

Anyway, I've released a small patch to adress this issue. :)

There's a conflict in RHS_USAF config wich prevents your distant gun sounds script from working; they don't know yet if it will be fixed on their end.

Anyway, I've released a small patch to adress this issue. :)

What is it containing? Parts of JSRS or RHS?

LJ

What is it containing? Parts of JSRS or RHS?

LJ

Parts of RHS (it removes an eventhandlers config entry), released with RHS team permission; don't worry, I would have asked you if it was containing any JSRS stuff. :)

Parts of RHS (it removes an eventhandlers config entry), released with RHS team permission; don't worry, I would have asked you if it was containing any JSRS stuff. :)

Hehe ok, thats great to hear mate :) Will link it to the front page either :)

LJ

[...]As said, its not an issue, more of a compromise solution. I never felt that this is out of place, never got that close to team mates anyways. If you are looking for things that are odd, you'll find them tho. So far thats what it is[...]

I wouldn't call that an issue that has been extensively looked for to achieve this particular immersion breaking lack of sound closer than 4 meters.

It's quite commonly achieved;

- Urban terrain areas / CQC / CQB

- Disembark from vehicles and immediate firefight

- Woodland fights

- line formation with code red (squad members sharing cover right next to you)

- Cinematic shots where you want to get a bit closer with the camera (similar to my video)

(or out of a sudden position changing soldiers running into/in front of your camera, suddenly holding position and start firing)

- Occupied buildings firefights

- Gun shots/firefight from mounted vehicles itself where the seats are right next to each other

- etc.

There are just too many situations where this "compromise solution" just leads to simply immersion breaking- and very weird sound experience up close.

It's not like extensively looking for a needle in a haystack, it's always present and very common that you end up having soldiers right next to you opening fire.

It would be great if you'd be able and intend to find a solution to this, else I'd just end up stop using this mod that I loved using for so long and likely everyone else who finds this "compromise solution" too much out of place.

If you end up deciding to leave it as it is, I respect that though! I don't demand, just feedback. :)

Heh, there is always something I guess :(

Yeah I'll take a look into it. Its not made to be like that actually but as said, it was a compromise. Dont wanna blame anyone, but I actually released out of the development with a not final build here. Thats why its not even working in MP yet. So I wasn't really taking care of that yet. I see what I can do...

LJ

Progress:

Was able to kinda great a smoother transition. Its still far away from being perfect but I dont mind it anymore this way.

-ZEUS MODULE artillery sound does not work

-MB-T Kuma 120mm Cannon missing impact sounds

-GBU rounds are very muffled, no distant effects, to short

-AH-99 Blackfoot Asraam-Missile missing impact sounds

-MI-48 Kajman Scalpel-Missile missing impact sounds

-A-164 Wipeout Macer AGM-Missile missing impact sounds

-A-164 Wipeout Falchion-22 AAM-Missile missing impact sounds

-AMV-7 Marshal stuttering engine sound

-MRLS impact sounds to quiet

-Po30 Orca missing interior engine sound

-RPG-32 impact sounds to short

-MI-48 Kajman Gatling 30mm too loud

-Vehicle balancing

-Helicopter distance tweaks, further notability

-Building humming noises a bit to loud/present

-New scriptings

-Performance issues, causing double explosions

-Awarness of not mixing both mods must be mentioned

-Updating base class Turrets->, by dfyre_v_w_strider\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MRAP_03_base_F/Turrets/

-Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sonic_cracks\b_9x21_middle.wss'

-Cannot load sound 'dfyre_p_environmensounds\sonic_cracks\b_556x45_close.wss'

-Missing Bell Sounds for Towns

-Louder Explosions on close range

Edited by LordJarhead

Hey

I have no idea how hard it would be or is it possible at all in arma but if you played DCS by any chance you probably noticed how you can hear pilot inhaling oxygen through his mask. My question is, would there be any chance in adding that to Arma. I know the main problem might be how to specify in what vehicle the sound would be played. After playing around I found out that the sound that the character produces underwater while in scuba diving kit might be good for use in fast jets as well.

Let me know what you guys think about it. Keep up the amazing work with DragunFyre :)

Edited by Wordy-UKSF
There, fixed :)

Hey

I have no idea how hard it would be or is it possible at all in arma but if you played DCS by any chance you probably noticed how you can hear pilot inhaling oxygen through his mask. My question is, would there be any chance in adding that to Arma. I know the main problem might be how to specify in what vehicle the sound would be played. After playing around I found out that the sound that the character produces underwater while in scuba diving kit might be good for use in fast jets as well.

Let me know what you guys think about it. Keep up the amazing work with Dragunfyre :)

What the hell is Dragunfyre??? :D make a request but can't show decent respect and spell the name right? Haha, nah, joking.

Well that would be pretty easy to make. The only thing would be how to make it sound good. Like when you fly heavy maneuvers you should hear him breathing heavier reight? So I'm not sure if that's possible. But i guess I can give it a shot...

LJ

What the hell is Dragunfyre??? :D make a request but can't show decent respect and spell the name right? Haha, nah, joking.

Well that would be pretty easy to make. The only thing would be how to make it sound good. Like when you fly heavy maneuvers you should hear him breathing heavier reight? So I'm not sure if that's possible. But i guess I can give it a shot...

LJ

What if it was the same way AGM did G-Forces? AGM when plane turns heavily the screen goes black, so with the breathing it would activate the sound. Just finding out how they did it :P

Okay, since nobody answered I show you how I did my installation. i put folowwing files in my ARMA 3 folder: CBA 1.1.23.150604 RC7 (Its the only one I used. Anything missing?) and JSRS3-DragonFyre-SP-v10.

The ARMA 3 Launcher has these settings:

http://up.picr.de/22428691sn.jpg

http://up.picr.de/22428703vf.jpg

Anything wrong?

Could anyone please look into these rpt files?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/44dxrsxh26ko04y/AAADJAhpaI-JNNCPt6SOaeF2a?dl=0

The first one was the one where I had parameters checked plus the mod boxes ticked. The second one was after a try out after I deleted all parameter (@mod blablabla) and ticked only the mod boxes. Now I think the sound is better. But the new rpt file spits out stuff like that:

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_t_mbt-52_kuma.pbo - unknown

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_t_mse-3_marid.pbo - unknown

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_t_t100_varsuk.pbo - unknown

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_t_zsu-39_tigris.pbo - unknown

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_w_hatchback.pbo - unknown

and lots more of that. Is this normal???

Could anyone please look into these rpt files?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/44dxrsxh26ko04y/AAADJAhpaI-JNNCPt6SOaeF2a?dl=0

The first one was the one where I had parameters checked plus the mod boxes ticked. The second one was after a try out after I deleted all parameter (@mod blablabla) and ticked only the mod boxes. Now I think the sound is better. But the new rpt file spits out stuff like that:

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_t_mbt-52_kuma.pbo - unknown

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_t_mse-3_marid.pbo - unknown

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_t_t100_varsuk.pbo - unknown

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_t_zsu-39_tigris.pbo - unknown

15:38:39 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DragonFyre\addons\dfyre_v_w_hatchback.pbo - unknown

and lots more of that. Is this normal???

Yes thats normal.

LJ

As always, thanks LordJarhead for making this game more bearable.

I know it's not a bug and more of a resquest, but after all these releases, I'm still sad thunder hasen't received a bit of love, it still sounds like a cardboard box with metal inside falling on the floor.

As always, thanks LordJarhead for making this game more bearable.

I know it's not a bug and more of a resquest, but after all these releases, I'm still sad thunder hasen't received a bit of love, it still sounds like a cardboard box with metal inside falling on the floor.

Yeah right. Its been an issue for me to get it to work right, dont know what the actual problem is to fix that.

LJ