Yes, in theory. They just have to do that. Or someone^^

LJ

Thanks a lot LJ, that helped a lot! I could probably do configs for CUP ;) Just one question, will jsrs_soundeffect work ok with DragonFyre?

Edited by EvroMalarkey

It should as DFyre has all the sounds but they sound like JSRS 2.2 and not DFyre. So using the new ones would be better heh

LJ

What do you mean not possible? What happens when you load it? What does the game say.... a little more info. What makes you think its JSRS related?

Thanks,

LJ

I've been loading/saving SP games since release without issue....I'd suspect its something else dude....

I may be again that it is not properly made. When I start ARMA I get the message: "Addon cba_xeh_a3 recuires addon CAData"

When I try to load the autosaved game, the following message appears: the "Game could not be loaded because it is connected with downloadable content" There are no other problems...

My friend, I love your work.

Now, when I shoot from weapons or hear an explosions, I get great pleasure, because I hear the power! Arma now is better!

Thank you for your wonderful work. However, I believe that some parts require correction. (for my taste)

If you agree with me, that can fix it:

0. As I mentioned to you, vanilla helicopters crashes sounds better

1. The effects of the bullet (clicks too loud, compared to voices or music) and Sometimes you have to take the headphones off

2. Disappeared shortness of breath player (when tired)

3. Disappeared groans of the player (when injured)

4. The sound disappeared when the player comes on garbage (wooden sticks)

5. Vanilla sniper rifles sounded better(was heavier sound)

I will inform you of any errors or issues, because I love your work.

Edited by mickeymen
adding info

I may be again that it is not properly made. When I try to load the autosaved game, the following message appears: the "Game could not be loaded because it is connected with downloadable content"

My friend, I love your work.

Now, when I shoot from weapons or hear an explosions, I get great pleasure, because I hear the power! Arma now is better!

Thank you for your wonderful work. However, I believe that some parts require correction. (for my taste)

If you agree with me, that can fix it:

0. As I mentioned to you, vanilla helicopters crashes sounds better

1. The effects of the bullet (clicks too loud, compared to voices or music) and Sometimes you have to take the headphones off

2. Disappeared shortness of breath player (when tired)

3. Disappeared groans of the player (when injured)

4. The sound disappeared when the player comes on garbage (wooden sticks)

0. Told you I won't change that :p

1. If you mean the cracks, they'll be fixed

2. Because I disabled it - Will be optional in final

3. Because I disabled it - Will be optional in final

4. Checking!

Well tbh the injured soldier groans tend to glitch before for me alot anyways, so thanks disabling that/making it optional

you did a hell of a job with this mod so much more fun to play know and on my side i did not had any problem so far

Adding to the discussion JSRS is strictly a sound mod and has no affect on saved missions mickeymen.

Getting back on topic about the discussion so far I like the sounds and made the MX sound much better as well :D

You are missing data files from ArmA3. Is your ArmA up to date? And not on DevBranch? Get CBA again maybe... http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18767

LJ

Arma updated fully. v1.36. and I am not use Dev version.

When you are planning to make the release of the next version of your mod?

Arma updated fully. v1.36. and I am not use Dev version.

When you are planning to make the release of the next version of your mod?

Somewhere around next monday I hope. ;)

LJ

LordJarhead, in vanilla ArmaA3 a lot of sound problems, many bad sounds and you, in the your future mod versions, can fix it or improve! Please, pay your attention to these omissions also.

The vanilla game, also requires the following audio fixes:

1. The sound of destruction of buildings, the game is very bad and weak.

Example here:

When falls the building, we do not hear the powerful sound of the collapse.

We only have the feeling, that falls a little shack, where broken glass.

At a distance of 20-30 meters, this sound barely audible(

Please replace it!

Found the powerful sound of the real falling building with heavy concrete elements and stones.

2. When the player is inside any vehicle, helicopter or aircraft, and this machine is under fire, the player does not hear the bullets and shells in the armor of his vehicle! The player should hear these sounds of impacts!

But in the vanilla game this sounds are barely audible or this sounds missing!

Example with tank:

Please note, the tank received several hits from another tank (heavy gun) but the sounds of hits very weak! No sound of a heavy blow.

Or example with aircraft:

The plane gets hit by a missile! But no hit-sound!

It's really "disgusting" detail in the game:(

Please add or replace the sound of hits, for any vehicle! This detail can improve simulation!

3. If a grenade or a mine explodes near the player, the player does not have ringing in the ears (contusion)

Example, see and listen(2:05) Something similar this, but more powerful:

Please add simular sound effect. It will be cool!

4. When a player is killed, he continues to hear all around. Negotiations enemies, shots, etc. The player has no any sound changes!

It doesn't feel like the player's death. Simulation is bad/

If possible, add special sound or special sound filter to the player's death. This may be the ringing in the ears, like the sound contusion or special noise sound. Example here(0:40), Something similar this:

Such effects, may overshadow other battle sounds better to show death simulation.

Thanks for your attention.

Edited by mickeymen
adding info

LordJarhead, in vanilla ArmaA3 a lot of sound problems, many bad sounds and you, in the your future mod versions, can fix it or improve! Please, pay your attention to these omissions also.

The vanilla game, also requires the following audio fixes:

1. The sound of destruction of buildings, the game is very bad and weak.

Example here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UD8cox0i4I&feature=youtu.be

When falls the building, we do not hear the powerful sound of the collapse.

We only have the feeling, that falls a little shack, where broken glass.

At a distance of 20-30 meters, this sound barely audible(

Please replace it!

Found the powerful sound of the real falling building with heavy concrete elements and stones.

2. When the player is inside any vehicle, helicopter or aircraft, and this machine is under fire, the player does not hear the bullets and shells in the armor of his vehicle! The player should hear these sounds of impacts!

But in the vanilla game this sounds are barely audible or this sounds missing!

Example with tank:

Please note, the tank received several hits from another tank (heavy gun) but the sounds of hits very weak! No sound of a heavy blow.

Or example with aircraft:

The plane gets hit by a missile! But no hit-sound!

It's really "disgusting" detail in the game:(

Please add or replace the sound of hits, for any vehicle! This detail can improve simulation!

3. If a grenade or a mine explodes near the player, the player does not have ringing in the ears (contusion)

Example, see and listen(2:05) Something similar this, but more powerful:

Please add simular sound effect. It will be cool!

4. When a player is killed, he continues to hear all around. Negotiations enemies, shots, etc. The player has no any sound changes!

It doesn't feel like the player's death. Simulation is bad/

If possible, add special sound or special sound filter to the player's death. This may be the ringing in the ears, like the sound contusion or special noise sound. Example here(0:40), Something similar this:

Such effects, may overshadow other battle sounds better to show death simulation.

Thanks for your attention.

1. Agree, tho I dont know if I find the time for that

2. Not possible without more scripting, less performance

3. I think AGM or some mods add that effects. Also another scripting thing

4. They run ACE mod that makes the screen go black when you are consciousness or dead. The sounds in the video are changed afterwards in an editing tool, stated in the description: **Audio tweaks added for dramatic effect**

LJ

I actually and finally came up with an very easy, performant and compatible way of achieving the in-vehicle hits literaly yesterday evening when tweaking suppress.

'Hope you finished the sounds in the meantime, scripting action soon when I get home from work :D

I actually and finally came up with an very easy, performant and compatible way of achieving the in-vehicle hits literaly yesterday evening when tweaking suppress.

'Hope you finished the sounds in the meantime, scripting action soon when I get home from work :D

Ehm... yeah, sure.... ah.... they are all done.... but... I my dog ate them.... sry. Gotta make new ones it seems :P But have the best samples ever! Was shopping on "TheRecordist" with the donations ;)

LJ

Ehm... yeah, sure.... ah.... they are all done.... but... I my dog ate them.... sry. Gotta make new ones it seems :P But have the best samples ever! Was shopping on "TheRecordist" with the donations ;)

LJ

Hear that folks? What a stand up guy- spending money to enhance the mod. :D

Mmmm, samples or beer??? Tough choice.

1. Agree, tho I dont know if I find the time for that

3. I think AGM or some mods add that effects. Also another scripting thing

4. They run ACE mod that makes the screen go black when you are consciousness or dead. The sounds in the video are changed afterwards in an editing tool, stated in the description: **Audio tweaks added for dramatic effect**

LJ

1. You only need to find several variations of good sound destruction. But then it will be fun

2. Is it so difficult? Does the sound may affect the performance? in this case, the FPS drops? What problems?

3. Yes, probably other mods have this effect. But I don't understand, you don't want to have such effect in the Fire Dragon?

4. Yes, probably other mods have this effect. But I don't understand, you don't want to have such effect in the Fire Dragon?

Edited by mickeymen

Hear that folks? What a stand up guy- spending money to enhance the mod. :D

Mmmm, samples or beer??? Tough choice.

Hehe, no not tough at all when you are so stupidly audiophile as I am hehe. But I get the money from you so I spent it on stuff to get things back to you. That's what people donate for I think. To help me improve the quality.

1. You only need to find several variations of good sound destruction. But then it will be fun

2. Is it so difficult? Does the sound may affect the performance? in this case, the FPS drops? What problems?

3. Yes, probably other mods have this effect. But I don't understand, you don't want to have such effect in the Fire Dragon?

4. Yes, probably other mods have this effect. But I don't understand, you don't want to have such effect in the Fire Dragon?

First: Are you sober? It's DragonFyre, not fire dragon, my friend :p

Second, as LAxmann stated we have found an solution for the bullet hits inside vehicles, so that is covered. Also I said I'm not sure if I find the time to cover the building sounds. I will try, stay cool. :)

Third, it's a sound mod, I don't want visual effects in here. Also I think we can try to achieve the ear ringing but not sure. If it makes JSRS to be a required mod I won't. And the last I won't cover. If you are dead it doesn't matter if you can see and hear stuff, you are friggin dead lol :D I mean come on, in Arma 1 you became a goose or seagull or what ever it was and could fly over the battlefield like that hehe

LJ

Hehe, no not tough at all when you are so stupidly audiophile as I am hehe. But I get the money from you so I spent it on stuff to get things back to you. That's what people donate for I think. To help me improve the quality.

Well, guys like mickey would make my choice easier (for beer instead), that's for sure.

I'd rather you go out some place nice for dinner, buy a new fun gadget, save it, etc. I'd like to think you spend it on the mod to meet your own personal standards, not because you feel obligated to.

Mhhhh... Imagine being under attack from a Gattling gun.....

Right, and all the fecal matter spreading quickly through my shorts as I run for my life.

Looping crash sound

What about option (in future) to disable crash sound, wind in fast moving helicopter? I think that's vanilla sound is good enough.

Looping crash sound

What about option (in future) to disable crash sound, wind in fast moving helicopter? I think that's vanilla sound is good enough.

I can`t make everything optional, that would be to much for actually. The crash sounds are bound into the vehicles classes.

LJ

Leon to the rescue :D