Wait....no CBA requirement for this version? If so that makes me happy because then this can be run with A3 Epoch without problems.

Taken from the middle of the post "*CBA is required!*"

Taken from the middle of the post "*CBA is required!*"

Dammit..... *hopes shattered* :(

Missed it in the post and Armaholic says no addons required. My bad.

Don't be selfish guys!

http://i.imgur.com/PCXHzPp.png

I've been seeding since i downloaded. I'll leave mine up for a couple days until the server stabilizes. HaVE fun all

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

Wait....no CBA requirement for this version? If so that makes me happy because then this can be run with A3 Epoch without problems.

sounds like they got some work to work out...CBA is used highly with the majority of the mods today

PSA: You might want to turn down the Effects in the Audio Settings to around 25-30% if you're using headphones. Your underwear will thank you.

sounds like they got some work to work out...CBA is used highly with the majority of the mods today

It's currently in discussion. I've been lobbying them pretty hard to include it. The problem is that Epoch overrides some of the same BIS functions as CBA and they conflict. So they either need to code around it or implement CBA natively. I'd prefer the latter, personally.

The sounds are awesome LJ. Loving it more and more as each round is fired!

okay i just tested this awesome work everything is nice and well done except the sonic cracks seems very unrealistic and to be honest i hated it and i recommend you to change it in next release but everything else is damn nice i love your mod :D

indeed, thank you jarhead!

your ftp is a bit slow right now ;)

i'll provide an alternate mirror (direct dl, hosted in .nl) for a few days till traffic normalizes

-dl removed

tell me if i should remove it etc

Edited by yxman

i tried the torrent wouldnt download.... i have 5 hrs left ... lol

and armaholic says clearly that they are not mirroring it because, "the licence forbids it..." so its not on armaholic... JSRS studios forbids anyone else to distribute this mod... LOL @ that .. hey guys were going to release a mod that everyone is DIEing to get their hands on but were going to release it on a very slow web host... and not allow anyone else to host it...

here is a question.. how is it possible for me to "SEED" this with a "bittorrent" client... however, ARMAHOLIC cannot distribute it on their awesome web host... how is me seeding it any different... im distributing it outside of the jsrs site... so technically anyone tho seeds this mod is in breech of the license and needs to immediately delete the mod and all documentation from their pc's..... LOL and WTF

Edited by Lordprimate

I used JDownloader to download the file (It was the link, not the torrent), the speed was okay there (~3-5Mb/s)

Just an information for people which have downloadspeed issues

i'll provide an alternate mirror (direct dl, hosted in .nl) for a few days till traffic normalizes

linky

- You share or public the mod only by link it to our main website (http://www.jsrs-studios.com);

So I'll say you better remove it.

Edited by St. Jimmy

-dl removed

No worky :(

We run quite a few mods so I realise this may not be the best report for you but here are some errors we get on initial testing.

Here is our modlist :-

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@ACRE2;@DR_CEP;@DR_TEP;@DR_EXP;@CUP;@ASDG_JR;@DragonFyre"

The CEP+TEP mods are uniforms and UI modfications EXP has latest blastcore and some other bits an bobs in it.

When we fire any CUP launcher we get this error :-

19:48:13 Error in expression <-13,1]);

_index = floor(random (count _sArray));
_soundV = _sArray select _ind>
19:48:13   Error position: <_sArray));
19:48:13   Error count: Undefined variable in expression: _sarray
19:48:13 File DFyre_A_Core\scripts\ES_Urban\urban.sqf, line 12

Note : When you throw a grenade or set of an explosion the sound is perfect !

When someone else throws a grenade or sets of explosives the sound is muffled.

Small vid for the error and the grenade mulled sound :-

Hope this helps !

If it doesn't Sorry to waste your time.

P.S The mod is Awesome but it seems incompatible with the weapons mod we use, atm :)

Edited by BL1P

I haven't looked into it exhaustively (I don't do much modding these days) but I'm of the opinion that CBA's day might be done. Its principal utility was stacking eventhandlers (everything else was just bloat IMHO) and with the introduction of CfgFunctions there's now a way to do that without a mod dependency. Certainly the things I've been noodling with of late use this in preference to CBA.

okay i just tested this awesome work everything is nice and well done except the sonic cracks seems very unrealistic and to be honest i hated it and i recommend you to change it in next release but everything else is damn nice i love your mod :D

Before everyone starts to criticize the work, i suggest you play with it a few days to give it a chance. I thought the same with SOS Pure and then it kind grew on me. What i am trying to say is sometimes you need to play with something a little longer to appreciate and like it.

lol @ 4 hours left...

As per the license it is illegal for anyone else to seed this mod.. only JSRS studios...

We run quite a few mods so I realise this may not be the best report for you but here are some errors we get on initial testing.

Here is our modlist :-

"-mod=@CBA_A3;@ACRE2;@DR_CEP;@DR_TEP;@DR_EXP;@CUP;@ASDG_JR;@DragonFyre"

The CEP+TEP mods are uniforms and UI modfications EXP has latest blastcore and some other bits an bobs in it.

When we fire any CUP launcher we get this error :-

19:48:13 Error in expression <-13,1]);

_index = floor(random (count _sArray));
19:48:13   Error position: <_sArray));
19:48:13   Error count: Undefined variable in expression: _sarray
19:48:13 File DFyre_A_Core\scripts\ES_Urban\urban.sqf, line 12

Note : When you throw a grenade or set of an explosion the sound is perfect !

When someone else throws a grenade or sets of explosives the sound is muffled.

Small vid for the error and the grenade mulled sound :-

Hope this helps !

If it doesn't Sorry to waste your time.

P.S The mod is Awesome but it seems incompatible with the weapons mod we use, atm :)

Thx for reporting, we are aware of this problem since it came up in our MP testing too. A very weird bug.

Thx for reporting, we are aware of this problem since it came up in our MP testing too. A very weird bug.

Thanks for the fast reply Tonic.

Any suggestions for running this along side CUP ?

and armaholic says clearly that they are not mirroring it because, "the licence forbids it..." so its not on armaholic... JSRS studios forbids anyone else to distribute this mod... LOL @ that .. hey guys were going to release a mod that everyone is DIEing to get their hands on but were going to release it on a very slow web host... and not allow anyone else to host it...

Sorry that was my mistake - I thought Armaholic was mirroring but they are just linking to JSRS site. Not sure about the rest of your bitching.. are kids really this impatient these days?

Before everyone starts to criticize the work, i suggest you play with it a few days to give it a chance. I thought the same with SOS Pure and then it kind grew on me. What i am trying to say is sometimes you need to play with something a little longer to appreciate and like it.

i played and tested almost everything because i was waiting this mod for long long time i really love it but that was my first impression and i like SOS too but nothing like JSRS

Sorry that was my mistake - I thought Armaholic was mirroring but they are just linking to JSRS site. Not sure about the rest of your bitching.. are kids really this impatient these days?

Kind of has a point though, I really don't see the harm in people volunteering FTP hosting to help get the mod out there, but oh well...

I don't claim to know the reasons either but I trust they have some... complaining about slow speeds for a free product is just... silly.