Absolutely loving it. Great work as always, and thanks for this glorious release. :cool:

1st and foremost, hope you're full health returns very soon!

2nd I can't try till after work , we need less "awesome!" and more why it's awesome.

Congrats on the release.

A question... We use the Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack on our server which is "Powered by JSRS1.5 sounds by LordJarhead."

You stated that this release is not compatible with other sound mods so... will using @CUP cause any problems ?

P.S. Get Well Soon :)

Client-side ONLY - server key is required if you use verifySignatures=2

Thanks, great mod

Is there going to be a non-torrent download link eventually?

I don't do torrents.

cant wait to try it out .... as im downloading at 56kbs... why soo sloooowwwwwww

Is there going to be a non-torrent download link eventually?

I don't do torrents.

Why not? :confused:

Non-torrent is the first download link the first post.

And LJ, awesome work! I guess this will be the first and last sound mod I'll use!

Why not? :confused:

Non-torrent is the first download link the first post.

And LJ, awesome work! I guess this will be the first and last sound mod I'll use!

I noticed the download link from the JSRS website was taken down and replaced with a text file for a link. I thought it had something to do with the sluggish download speeds.

Either way, I don't do torrents, not a fan. I get that there's problems with the download link, but I'm hoping that will be resolved.

It'd be an awful shame if the only way to get it was via torrent.

over 500 downloads simultaneously... ^^

Try to use Torrent. Torrent is the fastest

Just tried the torrent and after 5mins my ETA dropped to 45weeks 5days. On that note, I'll leave downloading this for about a month until the download speeds calm down.

New mod v0.4 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@LordJarhead;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Just tried the torrent and after 5mins my ETA dropped to 45weeks 5days. On that note, I'll leave downloading this for about a month until the download speeds calm down.

Make sure you have DHT enabled in your torrent client

I can't believe it's here. Thank you!

It's up on Armaholic now

Armaholic just linked it Tod the JSRS-Studios Server.

LJ

Fantastic! Well done LJH! Will get this immediately.

Such a shame that you have to have quite a restrictive usage conditions. BIS should be taking note!

I'm confused, why can't it be up on Armaholic but on everywhere else? Is it the armaholic file that they're putting in the downloads or something?

EDIT: F it, I'm on a quest to seed it on all my virtual machines, wish me luck.

Edited by 654wak654

Armaholic just linked it Tod the JSRS-Studios Server.

LJ

Ah thanks.. torrent it is then :p

New scripts allowing us to have distance firefights

New scripts allowing us to have distance explosions - Muffled thuds finally

Does this mean ambient combat sounds???

Fantastic! Well done LJH! Will get this immediately.

Such a shame that you have to have quite a restrictive usage conditions. BIS should be taking note!

Yeah it really is a shame but his work has been reused before without him even being credited for it. It´s a shame that BIS doesn´t do more to protect the work of addonmakers.

I have no idea what i can do for MOAR POWARRRRR for the torrent upload. I never used utorrent on my servers to upload something. But at least ~25MB/s can i do! And now - PEWPEW TIME!!! :D

Yeah it really is a shame but his work has been reused before without him even being credited for it. It´s a shame that BIS doesn´t do more to protect the work of addonmakers.

Were it not for the fundamentally open architecture of editing and addonmaking this game would not exist, nor would it's addon community in the way it does today.

That being said, releasing full or partial works of another without their permission or even so much as credit is disrespectful.

Wait....no CBA requirement for this version? If so that makes me happy because then this can be run with A3 Epoch without problems.