Awesome, but a mod this size (In fame) should have Torrent available, makes it a lot easier for folk to support each others download speed! :9

Yes, we heard it, its slow. We are fixing it, more posts about slow DL wont speed up the process lol

LJ

oh boy, so my download speed is going up and down from 5kb to like half a megabit and then drops to 50kb and if am lucky it goes to 1.5mb and stays there for like 1 min and goes down to 50ish kb :/

care to share a rough number of how many people are downloading the mod :P

and i cant wait to test JSRS 3 here, i have been following the mod since the wip topic was made!

Lol, finally some luck :)

I'm at work so I expect the speed to be great when I am at home later this evening.

been waiting this mod all of 2014 and 15 as well :D thank you as much as you want i love you man

Yes! Congrats on the release LJ! I've been waiting 6+ months for this mod, so I can wait another day for it to download.

Torrent Online:

Magnet Link

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BBC6E5A33F77B7E434F705D0914FEA4077DB27CE&dn=JSRS3%20DragonFyre%20-%20RC4.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

.torrent:

http://dldf.jsrs-studios.com/JSRS3%20DragonFyre%20-%20RC4.rar.torrent

Lord, dont push yourself! No stress! All (sure more then) 120.000 Arma 3 War Sound fetish waiting patiently for your incredible erotic work.

I'll consider using earplugs when playing Arma 3 from now on :D

Torrent is working...not sure what they are referring to! Thanks!

LJ we all love your work, but I think a Torrent could assist in these posts :P Would you be so kind to add an optional way to download it?

Edit:

I believe thanks from all users are in order :p 1 passed page in the time I wrote this comment huh??! I see now!