Thank you very much! Playing A3 is so much better experience with JSRS, same goes with A2. Your efforts are really appreciated!

Congrats on the release mate! Now everyone gets to experience how awesome it is.

Just a quick warning for all you headphone users out there

Depending on your Audio Hardware the mod may be much louder than the vanilla game. Please take the time to tweak your ingame effects volume before the first firefight blows out your eardrums.

LordJarhead, the members of the team and the testers are not responsible for any health issues that arrise by the use of this mod, including but not exclusively, tinitus, loss of hearing, PTSD. You have been warned.

Thanks for the release :), had been waiting this so much that couldnt open arma3 for days.

Edited by SaOk

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Been waiting fo rthis!!!! Is 1.7 really the final size? Or were things left out for now?

I optimized a lot of sound files as many were Stereo but didn't need to. So its all there but very compressed and optimized ;)

LJ

Congratulations LJ. Your audio mods have been mandatory for me since I started playing ArmA and I am truly stoked to get my hands on this one. Thanks to you and the rest of the team for putting the time in to make this happen!

I optimized a lot of sound files as many were Stereo but didn't need to. So its all there but very compressed and optimized ;)

LJ

Sweet, awesome job man. I been watching this forum/your blog like a hawk since Christmas and so glad its out :) Thanks for the hard work!

Really excited to play with this on. Just a shame about the download rate. So many people love your mod lol 120Mb download connection is pulling me 25kb/s atm. :(

A torrent with the http server as a backup would really help this early period where the download server are being beaten to a pulp

Awwwwww yeah!

If someone puts this in a torrent I will help seeding with a few mbit.

The server is currently pretty crowded it seems.

Edited by pils

Could help with 400mbits, too. At least for a few Weeks =)

LOVE YOUR MOD!!! JESUS CHRIST XD

/Edit

Download with 17,4kbits ... You really need a torrent dude! Let us all help you ;-)

But LordJarhead have to do this himself because i dont think that anyone have already downloaded the full file :P

Edited by Astrell

Absolutely brilliant, this was a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much for your hard work and for releasing it.

A torrent with the http server as a backup would really help this early period where the download server are being beaten to a pulp

We are fixing the download rate currently. This should not happen, the server is occupied at just 10% right now...

LJ

sweet job,didn try it but knowing your work i am sure you knocked it out the park with this,congrats and thx for your hard work LJ!

And please remember: Its RC, its not final! There might... well, there WILL be some problems at some point. But thats what the "preview" stands for. I will collect all issues and fix them step by step and release a FINAL when its really FINAL ;)

Hold on there, the DL will get faster soon.

LJ

Try to use this download area: http://dldf.jsrs-studios.com/

I store the file now in a RAMDisk i hope it solved some problems...

It's not a disk issue, it's an issue of way too much traffic for a single server. No centralized solution is going to work with this kind of demand... So, a torrent link. Pretty please?