Sign in to follow this  
bez

Why I will never buy any of your games ever again.

I have to agree with the OP in everthing he said, I too have been there since Flapshpoint and all arma games since. If it wasnt for the arma engine allowing my love of audio and the passion for recording, editing, creating then placing into game, I would have left the series at the start of the beta stage.

I virtually never play anymore save for occasionally testing my sounds online, its just too painful and too much effort to play, its just not fun.

As an example of painful, all of the sublime BIS subtlety in previous games are gone, arma 3 gives things like god rays forced down your throat with no consideration for the trade off like the sun being a supernova blotting out virtually the whole horizon at certain times of the day, the weapon sway and fatigue system is just so unimaginative, with no consideration for actual trained solider performance, no striking a nice midway balance between the fore mentioned point and gameplay balance and fun. Arma 2 had these things right... Arma 3 has them ALL wrong!

Still no wounded or hit animations, still no rocket models when reloading, still no textures on the inventry menus for some attachements, still no ambient sound occlusion. But we get DLC which is very sub par and mostly ported from previous games. If this is the future of Arma and Bis then its a sad day. As a customer I deserve more from my stock game, that high bar was set by BIS themselves so its sad they can no longer meet their own standards.

about the AI: its true that you cant have many AI in cryengine before FPS problems appear, but the same on arma 3: too many AI = FPS problems. idk if this can be tweaked in cryengine with a cache script or something but on arma 3 it can be tweaked to 100%, first started with the CPU that AI is CPU usage and since real virtuality is a big fail @ CPU usage, there is the point it can be fixed. second is using a cache script.

Are you sure you even know what those words mean? I'm pretty sure you don't. I'm pretty sure you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and are just having fun spamming this forum. I would suggest locking this thread. Nothing productive will ever come of it.

RV isn't perfect, but it certainly won't be improved by your mindless blabber and - quite frankly hilarious - use of the phrases "multi-core", "threading" and, best of all, "cache scripts".

Are you sure you even know what those words mean? I'm pretty sure you don't. I'm pretty sure you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and are just having fun spamming this forum. I would suggest locking this thread. Nothing productive will ever come of it.

RV isn't perfect, but it certainly won't be improved by your mindless blabber and - quite frankly hilarious - use of the phrases "multi-core", "threading" and, best of all, "cache scripts".

shut the fuck up and stick your head out of bohemias ass, then you will see the world look quite different

Closing - this thread has long since run its course.

Please note - do not open up a similar thread.