Sign in to follow this  
Ylang

How to start patroling [optional] and side mission?

I cant choose any of them on the mission map, I can only set them as active mission after pressing M in my tasks. When I do it, "patrol" text appear above the quad, which in no way is possible to use. When I try to leave the base, which should start the mission it put me back on the main campaign mission, saying "your presence is needed at the briefing". I tried reporting in, and not, doing all the possible things I came across on the forum, and on the internet, not a single thing works.

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

Got to read the rules man before you start making 6 threads with the same title and info. If its an official mission your playing then your post only belongs here in the current section.

make your post and wait for a response like everyone else, fi still no response then try to provide more info, especially what mission your playing would help.

When you spam your thread like you did you only get the attention of the moderators.

Well you maybe need to start the patrolling before talking someone else or the mission needs to be done before. All I remember that it was bit weird and I was also bit confused about it.

You can't start patrolling immediately during Survive (the first time you arrive at Maxwell) since you don't have enough time before the first briefing starts. But you can start doing them right after you complete Blackfoot Down.

As for Adapt you can do the side missions straight away once you arrive at the Factory.