Sign in to follow this  
Ylang

How to start patroling [optional] and side mission?

I cant choose any of them on the mission map, I can only set them as active mission after pressing M in my tasks. When I do it, "patrol" text appear above the quad, which in no way is possible to use. When I try to leave the base, which should start the mission it put me back on the main campaign mission, saying "your presence is needed at the briefing". I tried reporting in, and not, doing all the possible things I came across on the forum, and on the internet, not a single thing works.

I cant choose any of them on the mission map, I can only set them as active mission after pressing M in my tasks. When I do it, "patrol" text appear above the quad, which in no way is possible to use. When I try to leave the base, which should start the mission it put me back on the main campaign mission, saying "your presence is needed at the briefing". I tried reporting in, and not, doing all the possible things I came across on the forum, and on the internet, not a single thing works.

Stop spamming the forum with the same question again and again.

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

I came here for a reason. Not because I like it, or I want to be. Im knocking at the Bohemia gates, and each knock will be harder, and longer, untill I get a respond, after that, you can perm ban me.

Did you really just create 8 threads in a span of 2 hours and 7 minutes and now you complain that no one is responding to you in such a short time?

You must be either very obnoxious or spoiled as fuck.

Reported.

Edited by Salvatore_Lee

Closing - the correct section is the official missions section which you posted a thread in. Please have patience and wait for an answer rather than creating multiple threads.