Sign in to follow this  
jetfox

[WIP] External Side Map - A3, All you flying people out there!

Small little teaser to go on - Working through some old code to bring to Arma 3!

What this is for is if you have a second monitor for flying etc you can use it on your second monitor to have a permanent map open! refreshes with location and accuracy.

23rl1jm.png

Credits:

Code by Gammadust (Arma 2)

7thSB Jake for willing to take pictures of the Arma 3 maps for me to input (Couple hundred of them)

Me for inputting maps together into one big mod

DOWNLOAD:

Not released to public yet, still a bit of work to do client side.

I've always wanted an external, updated in real time map to use on my smartphone. Is it possible to do that?

I second this. Lol, cus i don't have two screens.

The way it works is you could pull the client to a second computer for your second monitor so per say, you could run the game on one computer and the map on another as long as they are on the same network,

So in a way you could teamview that second computer for the map view on your phone.

This project looks really good. Combined with a working version of this, it could make flying a lot more immersive.

Good work.

Small Update On Progress: A small release will be held sometime this weekend on the map Nubbuka (Small map for testing purposes) If you would like to participate please let me know via pm or on here.