really need a new armoured ammo belt

uoJ9WnS.jpg

rCSOsG1.jpg

the quad m60s have been done up too - thanks to Toadie2k for his teams model

BUkU5Q2.jpg

aETUSxd.jpg

see what i mean about the belts? really need a new model of them

• Like 11

I have finally cracked the logic of animated ladder sights.

- added new M63a Stoner Commando with working ladder sight

- finished M1919A6 distance lods and ladder sight animation

- added new RPG-7

- added new kar-98k (needs animating)

- added new Type 100

thanks again to our smashing donors who contributed for these lovely weapons. see you at the launch party (at some future unspecified date, before anyone asks).

• Like 8

expect BIS job invite some day :)

you really know stuff

-working ladder sights on m79 and m79 sawn-off

- working ladder sights on EX41 china lake

• Like 2

SOUND GUY URGENTLY NEEDED !!!

Desperately needing a sound guy to come in and get our sounds working with Physx and add soundshaders to our gun sounds.

Anyone that understands the coding and how to make it work please PM me.

Cheers

SaV

Yeah help the unsung team please somebody. I'm really waiting for better gun sounds. Especially M60. It could be real loud like real sixty.

I just remixed the m60 much more beefy now. You gonna have to wait till echo to hear it. I have been remixing a lot of sounds for the guns. Just need someone to do the tails and soundshaders to complete the package

• Like 1

- BAR ladder sights animated.

- we've been trying to fix a lot of base classes to upgrade their simulation type to help prevent these crashes in 64 bit (some of them anyway)

small progress...

most of the team is working on their own projects, or dormant at present.

so please, if you can help with the mod, do get in touch. we have about a years worth of work in the pipe and pretty much nobody to do it.

there's some pretty exciting and awesome stuff to be done, but unfortunately nobody with the right experience or enough time to make any of it happen.

it's a shame, as the mod could be soooo much better.

• Like 6

So i just installed this mod and for some reason I keep hearing Vietnamese voices while I'm in the arsenal.... Any reason why?

yeah it's been said on steam and every page of this and every previous unsung thread since bravo. we're testing a fix for echo. maybe have a read of the thread.

ok so T34 now drives with physX added

dampers dont properly animate due to spring strength values i think

but at least it moves without flipping

and it's now destructible again, and leaves a wreck.

• Like 2

Are you guys planning on making the M60 rear sight fold down? And make it go up when you adjust the sight. Same with M79, BAR etc. Arisaka already has this feature, it's so cool. Just a tiny detail.

will have to take a look at the m60 at some point

the arisaka has broken my brain. i got the sights all lined up and it shoots WAY high of the front sight post

no flippin idea why, when every other weapons works perfectly

• Like 1

On 5/16/2017 at 7:40 PM, tpM said:

Hi,
I'm the sound guy behind Faces of War. I'm fancy doing sounds for Vietnam era weapons too. Thing is, I don't have Apex. Dunno if thats a biggie or not.

Check out this link to hear what kind of style/quality you could expect.

Just hit me up if it's ok.

Did someone already buy the apex mod for you?  If not, I will buy it right now for you and appreciate your work with FOW (I love it!) and offering to help with Unsung.  Just give me your steam ID.

• Like 2

Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding in what we required, so it wont be happening now. 

We still looking for a sound editor

finally got shot of those horrible green boxes and that really bright ammo belt

added a bit of ammo supply bling to the gunships

slick has new crew weapon proxies too

fixed TOW openable doors, and upgraded cabin interior

updated ARA cockpit, doors to follow

t4eh1yg.jpg

BdYZpJe.jpg

and the slick

yDAF1Ni.jpg

• Like 7

I cannot get this mod to work properly. I tried the torrent, armaholic and a3launcher. 

It works fine locally hosted or through Eden editor. Though if I put it on a dedicated and try to join it immediately kicks anyone off.

The server log just shows that the player was disconnected. Though the client log looks like this before it disconnects.

19:23:57 Warning Message: Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@unsung\addons\brg_africa.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@unsung\addons\csj_heli.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@unsung\addons\csj_lowlands.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@unsung\addons\csj_plants.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@unsung\addons\csj_roads.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@unsung\addons\csj_rocks.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

looks like you need to place the server key into the servers keys folder (recommended), or else turn off key checking in your server config (not recommended).

I've been having an issue with the unsung uniforms and weapon damage.  When a character wears some of the unsung uniforms, they seem to die much easier.  

For instance, if I shoot a character wearing a US uniform with an AK 47 in the foot, hand, leg, or even in the toe, they die with one shot.  Naked, they seem to be more resilient, taking several bullets to the limbs before they die.

I was suspicious of this for a while, but I wasn't certain until I tested it.

Is this damage problem a residual from my bravo install, or is this a bigger issue with one of the various ARMA 3 patches?

heh what a confusing report mate. can you detail your problem in termsof the version of the mod you are running, any other mods also tunning, which weapon youare using, which uniform, maybe provide a demo mission etc etc

we don't see this issue in our mp games using delta.

On 6/1/2017 at 5:32 AM, eggbeast said:

heh what a confusing report mate. can you detail your problem in termsof the version of the mod you are running, any other mods also tunning, which weapon youare using, which uniform, maybe provide a demo mission etc etc

we don't see this issue in our mp games using delta.

I'm only using the UNSUNG mod.

Most of the US, ARVN, Tigerstripe, and Aussie uniforms have this issue on my end.  It only takes 1 bullet from a standard AK-47 (Or any 7.62 rifle) in the hand or foot kill the character.

A naked character takes 2 bullets of 7.62 to the hand or foot to die.

It doesn't seem to be all of the Unsung uniforms.  The VC, NVA uniforms aren't affected.  A few of the US flak jacket uniforms are also unaffected (But not all of them).

Here is a test mission with characters in various uniforms.  The characters  with the extra vulnerable uniform vs normal damage uniforms are separated by fences to make them easy to pick out (The ones with the anti-war graffiti behind them have the "weak" uniforms).

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938126590

• Like 3

thanks for this, i will test it during the coming week and see if we can get to the bottom of it. really appreciate you taking the time to make a demo for us to test thanks!