sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam Mod 3.0 WIP THREAD

Thanks guys glad you like the screens.  Yes the team is an awesome set of guys.  We are moving forward with the alpha soon.  So just sit tight. :P

• Like 1

Alright guys here are a couple more pics for your enjoyment.  Added ui pics for the USMC and US Army troops in arsenal.  Also a new uniform type for the 1stCav.  1st Cav has two sets of flak types.  One set colored 1stCav patch with colored chevrons and the other set in subdued patch with subdued chevrons.  Cheers http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/Wendell_C_Stone/library/?view=recent&page=1

• Like 3

any beta release or alpha 

Not yet. We're hard at work we promise. Be patient. A moderator would get on to you for this post, btw. It's taboo to ask when it'll be out.

The US troops look incredible. Can we see more of the communist troops NVA/VC ?

Well for the Alpha we will have VC and the Green Uniformed NVA.  The PAVN and or Khaki uniformed NVA and the ARVN will be in the beta.  As you can see in arsenal you can make all kinds of combinations to your liking.  OK here are some VC/NVA pics enjoy: http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/Wendell_C_Stone/library/?view=recent&page=1

• Like 2

Well for the Alpha we will have VC and the Green Uniformed NVA.  The PAVN and or Khaki uniformed NVA and the ARVN will be in the beta.  As you can see in arsenal you can make all kinds of combinations to your liking.  OK here are some VC/NVA pics enjoy: http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/Wendell_C_Stone/library/?view=recent&page=1

Are the leaves the actual backpack, or are they part of the uniform?

Wow, once again the work is awesome.

Hi all,

Well ,I have returned after a long break, ummm ... well really got lost in the boonies actually :P

Anyway , I have moved into a PR and Quality Control role so expect more WIP reports and screenies as they become available. :)

I have seen the alpha, and I am proud to say the team have maintained the essence that has been seen in previous releases. Its shaping up to be another quality release from the unsung.

So stay tuned ;)

• Like 2

Oh boy now we have an Aussie in charge of QC  :o

Seriously though welcome back.

Thank you guys, great work!

Any chance to see vehicles pics soon?

Thank.

Anyway, can't wait for this mod !

• Like 1

Interesting video.

I'm sure you had no plans to do this but it would be cool if those wide brimmed hats the French were wearing made an appearance in the mod someday.

Interesting video.

I'm sure you had no plans to do this but it would be cool if those wide brimmed hats the French were wearing made an appearance in the mod someday.

You're correct, we have no plans to do that.  :)  There are a plethora of uniform variations so there will be something for everyone!

sounds good.

thanks for your response.

Hey there! I saw u need modellers. If u want, i can help u with it, but only modells. At this moment i doing Armed Forces of Ukraine and US paratroopers for Iron Front.

j7pDdRG19tU.jpg
5EXNHFbNQjI.jpg
H8uKjgAMbo4.jpg
cHLDeqCyneA.jpg
r_eI1ejDEA8.jpg