sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam Mod 3.0 WIP THREAD

is there any chance the mod will realese soon if not i had an idea get the modders from ace 3 and chronicles the ww2 mod and see what you can do shoot if you pull i project reality that would be awsome

to clear that they made it stanalone and its free 

sorry for crap spelling tired ass hell

no, it is being worked on. hence the title of the forum area it is posted in - "arma-3-addons-mods-discussion"

Any ideas about the aircraft in Unsung?  Will someone port over the Rangemaster and FRL mods ?  That is probably something they have to start thinking about-it`s quite a lot of stuff.....

we will port rangemaster eventually, but nothing to do with unsung as rangemaster are modern planes and unsung is 1960's era.

for the full range of unsung planes try the A2 mod, and you'll see we did a pretty good job of adding many aircraft from that era

we will port rangemaster eventually, but nothing to do with unsung as rangemaster are modern planes and unsung is 1960's era.

for the full range of unsung planes try the A2 mod, and you'll see we did a pretty good job of adding many aircraft from that era

Phantom and mig 15 are beautiful!

• Like 1

Well for now it is just going to be a basic port of USMC, US Army, VC, and NVA troops with the common Nam small arms.  It pretty much boils down to this.  Something to keep you guys going, until new stuff comes in like Tanks, APC's, artillery, helos, and what not gets ported over. etc etc....

Oh ok, thanks for the news. However, you will also port te thingh that was in Unsung 2.6 right? I mean also the plane for example. I know not now, but maybe in beta or final.

Very good news. Is it possible to know which maps will be on the first release?

Thank you :D

Well from my testing I see that the old Unsung 2.6 Maps do work in Arma 3 if you have the allinarma mod.  For the Unsung 3.0 Mod we have one map that was made for Arma 3.

Alright guys development for Unsung 3.0 is still in progress.  I am hoping to release a alpha version soon.  So for the meantime here are some USMC pics of what has been ported into Arma 3.  Enjoy http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/Wendell_C_Stone/media/arma3%202015-11-01%2023-11-22-26_zpsqbkqhatx.png.html

Thats great news, keep up the awesome work B)

OK here are more pics of the USMC troops. http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/Wendell_C_Stone/media/arma3%202015-11-03%2009-46-15-05_zpsignbbl4j.png.html?filters[user]=144215345&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

So for the alpha release it will only be USMC infantry and VC infantry....  Once the VC port is done I will post a link for you guys to have fun for the meantime.  For now no more questions in regards to when will we see this or that etc etc OK.  If you are willing to give a helping hand just PM me.  Thanks :)

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/Wendell_C_Stone/library/?sort=3&page=1

• Like 2

Yes a Alpha Release of the ported UNS 2.6 Opfor and Blufor Infantry with the common Nam small arms will be out soon.  I can't say the exact day, but lets say way before X-Mas 2015.  Sit tight fellas. ;)

• Like 3

Well from my testing I see that the old Unsung 2.6 Maps do work in Arma 3 if you have the allinarma mod.  For the Unsung 3.0 Mod we have one map that was made for Arma 3.

Hi, I'm a big fan of the Unsung Mod, and like many others, I am eagerly awaiting the release for A3 and really looking forward to the Alpha release you mentioned.

With respect to the Unsung 2.6 maps being available in A3 with the AiA mod, can you tell me how I would make that happen? Which PBO's do I need in my A3 Addons to see and use the Unsung maps?

(or do I put the whole Unsung mod in the Addons and stay away from any units in the editor?).

thank you.

Nice to hear this. But before 2017 u think it will be ready the entire mod XD ?

:nono: