2nd guess

FOREST GUMP!

tom hanks

---------- Post added at 01:54 ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 ----------

3rd guess

tropic thunder

ben stiller

---------- Post added at 01:57 ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 ----------

final guess (sorry mods for multiple posts, he did say it cannot be in 1 post!)

SGT savage from we were soldiers

find photo here

"prepare to defend yourselves!"

Edited by tyl3r99

Alright, my final guess is Gunnery Sergeant Hartman.

Gunnery_Sergeant_Hartman.jpg

so, i just wanted to say I am all for Unsung and will try do some progress this week if I can just figure out Git.

but I been working since day 1 of arma3 with gettings things, so hopefully I can help Unsung get a good start :)

Freedom?

hqdefault.jpg

Full Metal Jacket - Animal Mother w/M60 pl0x

that was sgt major plumley earlier - awesome role

Only the stuff we have mlods for. We lost a lot from our library from V2.0 - V2.5 .

V3.0 will not be as large and diverse as our V2.6. However, everything that made out last release great will make it's way into A3.

While we are using our A2 content we are re-texturing , Re-modelling and Refitting to make it more A3 native. So its taking longer than just simply reconfiguring everything to work in A3.

Also we are Aiming our next release to be totally independent of 3rd party addons like AIA etc... Only CBA will be required. ;)

There are a few screenshots of our new island made by RazorBack whom graciously donated to the mod..I will post them soon. And let me tell you it is huge AWESOME map ... It has become my new favorite island. It really screams Nam baby :)

Great, looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work mate.

I just wanted to say that I am a believer that 20% of the addons can give 80% of the missions. So I will work hard to pusht those first 20% (in my world, soldiers, most common weapons and a huey) and help with the island.

Personally I consider everything else a "bonus", its cool with planes, boats etc but fact is very few missions actually fully utilize them.

Hi SGT_SAVAGE, I haven't watched your update for ARMA2, but in version 2.6 I have not seen a CH-46 from NightIntruder. I would like to know added you CH-46 in arma 2 v2.6 and whether it will be moved to arma 3?

Hi SGT_SAVAGE, I haven't watched your update for ARMA2, but in version 2.6 I have not seen a CH-46 from NightIntruder. I would like to know added you CH-46 in arma 2 v2.6 and whether it will be moved to arma 3?

Umm i dont recall getting the mlods of nightintruder. Its been months since i spoke to him last. But at this stage we have no plans to bring it into Arma 3. However if im able to get in contact with him that may change

Only the stuff we have mlods for. We lost a lot from our library from V2.0 - V2.5 .

Hi Sgt_Savage. First congratulation for 2.6 version. I tried it and i like very much. However: the A-6, A-7 and E2 Hawkeye are in this database or I have the hope to see in ArmA3?

I have uploaded more screenshots at our mod db site just click on the link in my signature at the bottom. I will post them here too soon