sttosin

[SP/COOP] West To East: Dynamic Battles

Cannot load game when i'll be killed - it load the respawn screen and no playable units. :/

Cannot load game when i'll be killed - it load the respawn screen and no playable units. :/

Single player? Multiplayer users Endgame Revive system which does not allow respawn only revive.

Yes in single player. Its strange to see respawn menu from Multiplayer.

Yes in single player. Its strange to see respawn menu from Multiplayer.

Very strange. Will keep an eye out. Are you having same issue on the Takistan or Chernarus Summer Versions?

Hell..... i found the issue. It was AiA terrain pack. It was happening even with vanilla island when AiA was enabled.

Look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlpJr9QaS08

I found that be disabling every mod one by one

Good job identifying the mod causing issue for you. I start usually with 50 percent of the mods then 25 percent etc if issues still continue.
  • Like 1

Good job identifying the mod causing issue for you. I start usually with 50 percent of the mods then 25 percent etc if issues still continue.

First i tough it may be CBA related... Who ever would suspect Island mods? :D

Cant stop playing it. I've got few suggestions:
- Delete or change music with this... big bass level - i fell like storm is coming :)
- i havent options such as skip time, change loadout on stratis map - still testing - i was playing on RC version of game and i had it, now on stable it seems to disapear - are they presnet on all your missions?
- more enemy armour please (T-72, BMP) :D

Cant stop playing it. I've got few suggestions:

- Delete or change music with this... big bass level - i fell like storm is coming :)

- i havent options such as skip time, change loadout on stratis map - still testing - i was playing on RC version of game and i had it, now on stable it seems to disapear - are they presnet on all your missions?

- more enemy armour please (T-72, BMP) :D

Thanks! Is the issue only on respawn regarding skip time options? Are you referencing the ambient gun sounds or actual music?

I mean  i havent any options in action menu at all (from mission like change loadout , skip time, toggle camera, toggle killcam etc) from the mission begin, but on Altis those options are present. About the music - there is one song very quiet, but with very loud bass.

I mean i havent any options in action menu at all (from mission like change loadout , skip time, toggle camera, toggle killcam etc) from the mission begin, but on Altis those options are present. About the music - there is one song very quiet, but with very loud bass.

Aha. The Stratis version is very outdated. Feel free to port the Altis one to any map for your personal enjoyment.
  • Like 1

Happy new year folks!

Some new changes are being made to the mission. The biggest impact is from Bad Benson's work for an insurgency mission. With his permission I have included the features in West to East.

Some of the features include:

1. Earning XP, credits for kills. Some enemies are "worth" more than others.

2. Progress through a ranking system as you earn credits. From private all the way to the top.

3. Gain credits also by arming and destroying caches used by the insurgents.

4. Battle new insurgent faction. Not all are armed. Loose points for killing civilians.

5. Unlock new supports like UAV to spot AI similar to Battlefield games, CAS similar to COD, etc. You really have to try these!

And More....

Once again, the original core changes are made possible by code from BadBenson. Big thanks for allowing the use of his work in this manner. 1-5 above uses his code. Make sure you check out his Enhanced movement mod as well and send him some beer money to continue working on his insurgency mission and EM.

I have not removed the current system of calling in support yet but as this progresses expect a complete overhaul.

Steam version updated already.

File size has gone up. Do you care? Do you care about the music variations?

Let me know what you all think and report errors.

For those reporting enemies don't have weapons:

K. So those are not enemies unless they're carrying weapons which they find in the ammo crates that can be destroyed. Most of these are resistance units and most of the enemies are Russian troops. Play on. Let me know what you think.

Experimenting with spawning enemy camps to mix it up. Good luck taking the camps.

Steam version updated. Get it now!

AC924FCFC6218C9D9C58838B2ABB92D640E9C06E

• Like 3

Experimenting with Convoys on East and West Side.