firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Thanks you for great mod.

Will you add the new verison of F-16V cockpit to your mode?

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2014-08-07/elbit-delivers-big-new-display-f-16-upgrade

I like your mode so much.

This video is bomb the enemy radio tower at the 3000 meters high. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhgGypLThZo

maybe for future

wow firewill are you human or robot you creating all this things so fast it's compliment from me and i still feel there is 100 firewill's that create this beautiful things :D thank you !

F-16C Fighting Falcon is now updated

Alpha 0.21
- Ejection Seat System is now Activated
- Afterburner Sound Issue is Fixed, other user can hear of it.
- CSR(Combined Situation Recorder) Initial Test Version is Added.
- Have Glass V skin is added.
- some issues in Loadout Dialog is fixed and skin list is adjusted.

Updated mod v0.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey firewill , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Can you add some radio communication? Not the real thing just for immersion!!

well, i'm not sure its really need in the addon.

maybe input the mission like F-16 On Mission by RobJ.

wow firewill are you human or robot you creating all this things so fast it's compliment from me and i still feel there is 100 firewill's that create this beautiful things  :D thank you !

Uzi ninemilimida?  :D

F-16C is now updated

Alpha 0.22
- Adjust of Emmisive & Diffuse in RVMAT for Cockpit Panel. more easier to see during in night and no more White-Shining in Day
- Flight Stick is now have very little movable(like didn't move, but its movable in mm) like in Real Life.
- LESH Tow Mod is Supported.(its mean you don't need of optional config)
  • Like 4

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey da12thMonkey , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX.

Hey da12thMonkey, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Hah, yeah I was just about to post that I updated the set of reskins I did for Firewill's F-16 to reflect config changes he has made in the months since.

Basically I've updated the config to the updated standard loadout, with a Master Arm switch enabled and added some of the stuff that Firewill included in the updated texture template such as the dirt overlays. I've also added a couple of additional details to the textures such as No Step/Walkway lines on the upper surface and the engine warning line on the underside.

Displaynames for the Dutch, Belgian, Danish and Norwegian skins have been changed to F-16AM instead of F-16C.

New additions are F-16C Block 50/52 and Block 50+/52+ in Greek and Turkish schemes (different squadron markings between those with/without CFTs) and a Portuguese F-16AM. There's also a mod.cpp logo to help find the skins I did, in the editor.

DOWNLOAD V.1.1 @ Dropbox

ED:- One of the .pbos was the wrong version so I had to update the archive again.

PWS has logged this hotfixed version as V.1.1.0.1

http://imgur.com/a/MyKge

• Like 2

Hah, yeah I was just about to post that I updated the set of reskins I did for Firewill's F-16 to reflect config changes he has made in the months since.

Basically I've updated the config to the updated standard loadout, with a Master Arm switch enabled and added some of the stuff that Firewill included in the updated texture template such as the dirt overlays. I've also added a couple of additional details to the textures such as No Step/Walkway lines on the upper surface and the engine warning line on the underside.

Displaynames for the Dutch, Belgian, Danish and Norwegian skins have been changed to F-16AM instead of F-16C.

New additions are F-16C Block 50/52 and Block 50+/52+ in Greek and Turkish schemes (different squadron markings between those with/without CFTs) and a Portuguese F-16AM. There's also a mod.cpp logo to help find the skins I did, in the editor.

DOWNLOAD V.1.1 @ Dropbox

ED:- One of the .pbos was the wrong version so I had to update the archive again.

PWS has logged this hotfixed version as V.1.1.0.1

http://imgur.com/a/MyKge

What a Lovely New Skins!

Using "HG" to set the Have Glass texture doesn't seem to work :(  Couldn't figure out what it actually is.  so....what is it?

Also, there's nothing in the readme about what the Sniper XR is called when you want to add it manually.

TIA

its my mistake, input the "HAVEGLASS" in setvariable.

like this setvariable ["F16_Tex","HAVEGLASS"];

Add the Manually the Targeting pod is not a suggested..currently. 

Firewill, we need the F-16F Fight Falcon, this mod is supreme however, we feel the need to do an aviation squad on one aircraft, this could do, the same way the F-14 Tomcat does, thank you! :)

Firewill, we need the F-16F Fight Falcon, this mod is supreme however, we feel the need to do an aviation squad on one aircraft, this could do, the same way the F-14 Tomcat does, thank you! :)

F-16D and F-16E is for next year. Yeah, F-16F Blk 60 is will be possible.

7F9C890AF690A41B7723CC7A29F7A1794D844595

8FEB86BA823C0E69CA4C3D37EC25ACE81A93158B

already i announced SetRankName Function in F-15 Thread. for now, its support for F-16C,F-2A.(well, i'm not sure Where put in the Nametag on F-2A, so i did same position on F-16)

F-14 is will be it.

and also, function has two font color, black and white. white is default.

• Like 4

F-2A has some one name tag, but position is not same one. 

also using Japanese (機付長 name, that's mean 'Engineer's leader') and marking only the left.

http://www.airmodel.jp/fun/img/f2_americafest2009_06.jpg

http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201510/31/61/e0198461_232105.jpg

hmm, i guess that is more difficult than input the english alphabet. for now, nametag on F-2A is halt.

anyway, thanks the notice.