firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Could you make the Anti-Ship-Missiles just drop to a pre-set altitude,then ignite the engine and NOE flight to target,please.Needed for those ships with a working missiles-defence ,like Skyguard gun. (gatling gun).

They shouldn`t now they been targeted,so a semi-homing system might be usefull.No need for it to appear on radar/other system.May benefit from some sort of Lock-hide`n shoot systen as Hellfire missiles,Low-Low-Low tradjectory.

Could you make the Anti-Ship-Missiles just drop to a pre-set altitude,then ignite the engine and NOE flight to target,please.Needed for those ships with a working missiles-defence ,like Skyguard gun. (gatling gun).

They shouldn`t now they been targeted,so a semi-homing system might be usefull.No need for it to appear on radar/other system.May benefit from some sort of Lock-hide`n shoot systen as Hellfire missiles,Low-Low-Low tradjectory.

maybe anti-ship missile is need it. but i don't think so ASM is need right now.

think about it. Are you Sure wants Fire the Harpoon at "Just Small Speedboat" in ARMA3? or Fire At IOWA Class Battleship? maybe IOWA will be said "hey, Don't shoot! i'm a Republican too!"

I mean,from Youtube videos,it seems to be a very well defended fleet arm if all had Gatling guns.Planes seems to get shot down with easy effort by the guns ,we need to fire from a great distance to survive.

The engagement range isn`t far enough.Otherwise we get shot-down after we try to leave - we need this,becouse we otherwise  enter Spectator .We can`t play no moore.....

I mean,from Youtube videos,it seems to be a very well defended fleet arm if all had Gatling guns.Planes seems to get shot down with easy effort by the guns ,we need to fire from a great distance to survive.

The engagement range isn`t far enough.Otherwise we get shot-down after we try to leave - we need this,becouse we otherwise  enter Spectator .We can`t play no moore.....

you don't understand what i said. you should check the ship section in armaholic arma3 download category. what you see? can you find some ship like destroyer or cruiser for enemy?well, i can't find it. youtube is just youtube. this is arma3, currently no have destroyer or cruiser for opfor. you want shoot the asm at friendly?

conclusion is, i will make the weapon or system when i have "right reason" for that.

maybe anti-ship missile is need it. but i don't think so ASM is need right now.

think about it. Are you Sure wants Fire the Harpoon at "Just Small Speedboat" in ARMA3? or Fire At IOWA Class Battleship? maybe IOWA will be said "hey, Don't shoot! i'm a Republican too!"

Who doesn't love shooting speed boats with harpoons :P 

• Like 1

Who doesn't love shooting speed boats with harpoons :P

I´ve just sank the IOWA with a Harpoon (my pilot was an russian PVO pilot which stolen a F/A-18X... when they realized they were being attacked, it was too late... thou the CIWS tracers passed wizzling by my cockpit) and the SFP (Swedish Forces Pack) has some neat vessels, quite worth the payload of a Harpoon =)

(Just made a quick n dirty mission to test the JAS-39C gripen from SFP... couldn´t remember the negative rating init code, and linking a csat officer with 0% presence to a swedish naval task force didn´t made them valid targets for the swedish pilot, so I´ve added a russian pilot with some neat western empty fighters at my disposal and had some fun with navy strike)... ohh all that action took place on Hotzenplotz´s MSKE $ OPF island... great for sea warfare =) 

That´s the magic of a military sandbox game lol

cheers!

Well,ther will be comming some Naval destroyers,and some boats with heavy guns soon,SFP also.

Some will have way better performance than mere another small ship....you should try to help us as much as you see fit and desire.

We all know,you got a Real Life to atend to too,you`re creations are much appriciated by the community!

Give us whatever you like to make,we will try to keep the b.s. to a minimum.

I can tell you one thing ,they will be used Much!   Thanks!

Will the F2A only be able to use its own weaponry? Or will it take all weapons which the F-16 does even if it doesn't take it IRL 

Will the F2A only be able to use its own weaponry? Or will it take all weapons which the F-16 does even if it doesn't take it IRL 

F-2A is can use some weapon from United States, such as AIM-9L Sidewinder, AIM-7 Sparrow, GBU-38 JDAM and Sniper-XR pod and etc. but F-16 can't use JASDF Weapon, like AAM-3/4/5 and ASM-2, GCS-1

• Like 1

i saw some info about Sniper XR from japanese wikipedia.

"LJDAM・スナイパーXR対応改修

2013å¹´8月ã«ã¯ã€LJDAMé‹ç”¨ã®ãŸã‚ã®F-2ã¸ã®æ­è¼‰ã‚’検討ã™ã‚‹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ã‚²ãƒ†ã‚£ãƒ³ã‚°ãƒãƒƒãƒ‰ï¼ˆè‹±èªžç‰ˆï¼‰ã¨ã—ã¦ã€ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒˆãƒ‹ãƒ³ã‚°ã¨ã®æ¯”較検討ã®ä¸Šã§ã€ã‚¹ãƒŠã‚¤ãƒ‘ーXRãŒé¸å®šã•ã‚Œ[16]ã€2014年(平æˆ26年)度予算ã§è©¦æ”¹ä¿®äºˆç®—ãŒåˆã‚ã¦è¨ˆä¸Šã•ã‚ŒãŸã€‚

ターゲティング・ãƒãƒƒãƒ‰æ­è¼‰è©¦æ”¹ä¿® 予算計上年度 部å“èª¿é” æ”¹ä¿® å¹³æˆ26年度(2014年) - 1æ©Ÿ åˆè¨ˆ - 1æ©Ÿ

"

F-16 0.18 version is now available. and change the google drive to dropbox(i hate the google drive when wrong D/L link Accident)

F-16 0.18 version is now available. and change the google drive to dropbox(i hate the google drive when wrong D/L link Accident)

Hey Firewill, you 0.18 link is directing STILL to googledrive... I´ve dl´d it and it seems to be still the old 0.17 (file is dated on August 18th)

The FIR and F-2s are correct thou

cheers! 

Hey Firewill, you 0.18 link is directing STILL to googledrive... I´ve dl´d it and it seems to be still the old 0.17 (file is dated on August 18th)

The FIR and F-2s are correct thou

cheers! 

yeah, i finally found the problem of wrong link. currently D/L Link is now dropbox, so you can download the 0.18. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey, Awesome mod. Works perfectly !!

Something is wrong when I tried to download using my playwith6. The directory comes with a couple things but without the Addon paste. Please, check this file with the PlayWith6 Team about these missing files.

Thx already.

PS: I fixed the problem downloading from the ArmaHolic. It's probably ok if you download it from the Steam too. :P

Hey, Awesome mod. Works perfectly !!

Something is wrong when I tried to download using my playwith6. The directory comes with a couple things but without the Addon paste. Please, check this file with the PlayWith6 Team about these missing files.

Thx already.

PS: I fixed the problem downloading from the ArmaHolic. It's probably ok if you download it from the Steam too. :P

okay, i will looking into it.

Thanks for the heads up.

found a issue with the most recent upate to v0.18, i cant get the f-16's to show up in zeus, 2d editor or anywhere. ive reinstalled dianogised and even reinstalled arma. is there a simple fix im missing or is this more then a isolated bug?

ive reinstalled dianogised and even reinstalled arma. is there a simple fix im missing or is this more then a isolated bug?

Are you trying to get it from Play With Six?

When I updated yesterday I found they had cocked up the update on their network so it installs the .psd texture template files fo their subscribers instead of the .pbos - so there's no actual addon loading from the folder when you run the game.

Dowload it from somewhere else or wait for them to sort it out.

anyway, i made some Custom Loadout Save / Load system for my Aircraft.

previous system is can't save the loadout you're chosen, so everytime you choose the weapon and skin again when start the game.

this video is show you save the custom weapon loadout and load the you're own custom loadout when restart the mission.

plus, its also work when restart the game.

custom loadout slot is have 3 slot(i think is enough slot for that), of course can change it anytime.

this system is will be add in Another my Aircraft, F-2A, F-14 and F-15.

• Like 2

https://youtu.be/97B8hIkglOU

i can't find how to post the youtube video in post after change the forum system..so just click the that link.

anyway, i made some Custom Loadout Save / Load system for my Aircraft.

previous system is can't save the loadout you're chosen, so everytime you choose the weapon and skin again when start the game.

this video is show you save the custom weapon loadout and load the you're own custom loadout when restart the mission.

plus, its also work when restart the game.

custom loadout slot is have 3 slot(i think is enough slot for that), of course can change it anytime.

this system is will be add in Another my Aircraft, F-2A, F-14 and F-15.

Good idea firewill,  it will super useful in the F15 and 14 since they have lots of hardpoints