firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

2913D1C834C6A86460BFB61FACDEA215B17B69AB

F-2A Viper Zero Cockpit Early WIP

its Early WIP, many works is remaining.

currently i'm trouble with Terrible Slump again. so all my works is will be slow down.

• Like 3

Awesome! I was anxious to see a WIP on the F-2 cockpit... hope to see the F-14 and F-15SE cockpit (on their respective threads) soon too ;)

cheers!

• Like 2

F-2A Viper Zero Standalone Alpha is will be release in Sep-30

Include:

-F-2A JASDF Standard

-F-2A Idolm@ster

Update in AWS:

- AAM-3/4/5

- GCS-1

- ASM-2

- Sniper XR

• Like 2

Great news, looking forward it a lot! Are the japanese missiles going to be available to all F-16Cs (like can I arm AAM-3 to USAF CFT F-16C?)?

cheers!

Great news, looking forward it a lot! Are the japanese missiles going to be available to all F-16Cs (like can I arm AAM-3 to USAF CFT F-16C?)?

cheers!

maybe not. recently they change the principle of the non-export of military arms(is mean they can export the weapons/ammo/parts to other countries for now), but i guess USAF have no reason of use the Japanese missiles even for test.

so i'm planning of JASDF Weapon is only use for F-2A and F-15J.

Fair enough... but it is true the other way around? (can the F-2A use AGM-65E, AIM-9X, JDAMs, etc with your loadout editor/FIR missile box?)

cheers!

Fair enough... but it is true the other way around? (can the F-2A use AGM-65E, AIM-9X, JDAMs, etc with your loadout editor/FIR missile box?)

cheers!

currently F-2A can use GBU-38 JDAM. 31/32 is not.

AGM-65E is can't equip. but maybe ASM-2/GCS-1 is instead of it, because ASM-2 is IIR(Image Infra Red) homing and GCS-1 is IR homing. ofcourse that's for anti-ship..but who cares? maybe they can throwing to the enemy vehicles/tank.

AIM-9X = AAM-5 is Similar missile of AIM-9X.

1656AC53AB62359876EB67E59F7A824DBBAB25EE

Formation Lights Panel on body

1248E0786B8595805B20F63D74ABE250CD5E4E84

Loadout Dialog for F-2A

Check Insignia Function is now in the loadout dialog. button is black shield shape, below the refuel button.

F-16 and other aircraft is will be include it too.

• Like 4

projectimas_1.jpg

projectimas_2.jpg

F-2A Project IM@S Color WIP 30%

Well,  its looks like..whatever. its just game, you know.

• Like 2

f2a_imas_wip2.jpg

f2a_imas_wip3.jpg

70% Completed.

ingame picture is will be soon.

• Like 2

Does the F2 use CFT tanks?

I have never seen an F-2 with CFT... I don't know if Japan will integrate them with an upgrade of the plane...

• Like 1

Does the F2 use CFT tanks?

F-2A kai will have CFT, but its currently Just Suggestion of Lockheed, i think JASDF not consider about that.

• Like 1

C6D37F5E203707B0DCED940A4831F5BEDC414D86

5B32D015739C503921D3F98E14514ED904FB8706

F-2A Viper Zero Project IM@S "Futami Ami/Ami Futami" is done. F-2A Skin is standard and this. so now remain some cockpit work and final test for release.

• Like 2

Firewill, can you fighters get even more awesomier? Gimmegimmegimme lol

I wonder if someday in a not so far future will we see a XFA-27 or ADF-01 or even the Fenris ;)

1424955189071.jpg

gallery_6407_42_375879.jpg

Right now I´m quite happy with the "F-teen Holy Trinity" (F-Forteen/F-Fifteen/F-Sixteen) ;D

cheers!

I came to think of something;What is overlooked in most mods are the rotating beacon lights,,,,,,what about making some real 3D lights with a x2-magnification lens,not unlike the very bright light we see beamed from the Light House ?

That is realy needed to see you`re wingman from a semi-far distance.  This is very helpful in flightsim FSX,so helpful you can actually buy addons of them.

In real world ,these are very powerful.

Do the runway damaging bombs work against roads?

I came to think of something;What is overlooked in most mods are the rotating beacon lights,,,,,,what about making some real 3D lights with a x2-magnification lens,not unlike the very bright light we see beamed from the Light House ?

That is realy needed to see you`re wingman from a semi-far distance.  This is very helpful in flightsim FSX,so helpful you can actually buy addons of them.

In real world ,these are very powerful.

please send the "evidence" for F-16 is using "Rotating Beacon Lights" before to ask. i'm looking for that, but never found about F-16 is using of it. i heard rotating beacon lights is mostly use for Civilian Aircraft.

2025341.jpg

("Rotating beacon lights" is above the Boeing 787 body)

and last, ARMA3 is "Tactical Shooter Game", not a Professional Flight Simulation.

i'm trying provide Enjoy the Flight for user like aircraft, but sometime i have trouble with the limitation of this game. and some function is give up because the limitation. 

so if you want, just go to the play FSX. thats maybe provide all of you wants.

maybe this post have got the warning, i don't care about it. i just want to tell about it.

Do the runway damaging bombs work against roads?

Durandal bomb is working any land. maybe Real Durandal is didn't, but this is just game, so sometime we need don't care about realism i think. 

• Like 2

Durandal bomb is working any land. maybe Real Durandal is didn't, but this is just game, so sometime we need don't care about realism i think. 

nice, well its sort of realistic, most bombs would do damage to roads 

Rotating lights-I meant more like Blinking lights and they also blink x2 times as fast on the side that you`re turning to,2x for right,if turning right.

Maybe,I`ve mixing it up with Aluette helicopter lights.? Anyway..... :unsure:  :blink:

Rotating lights-I meant more like Blinking lights and they also blink x2 times as fast on the side that you`re turning to,2x for right,if turning right.

Maybe,I`ve mixing it up with Aluette helicopter lights.? Anyway..... :unsure:  :blink:

I think the current blinking formations lights are enough mate, don't want to complicate production by having them blink faster when you turn or someshit. Plus what we have is great atm, and like old mate Firewill said, its not a fully fledged flight sim. 

next update in Sep-30

F-16C

- Some System is move to AWS 

- Add Durandal Anti-Runway Penetration Bomb

- Add Insignia Button in Loadout Dialog

F-2A

- Release F-2A Viper Zero Standalone 

• Like 3